Energetic professional looking for a challenging roll, utilizing my 6+ years of customer service and acquired analytical experience. High level in client management and attention to detail.
Communication Responsive MS Office Proficiency Customer Service Efficiency Adaptability Project Evaluation Time Management
Business Development representative
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision - making responsibility.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing efficiency.
- Manage client database utilizing MS Dynamics and SalesForce.
Business analyst (intern)
- Managed 19 client (associations) relations using Microsoft Dynamic Customer Relations Management (CRM) system, maximizing client communication.
- Collaborated with team of 7 to build, maintain, and test system functions with use cases that support the various scenarios expected and association needs when using the system.
- Developed custom business process models for each association using Bizagi, efficiently increasing customer satisfaction and business process knowledge.
Data Analyst (contract)
- Answered helpdesk phone lines of Medicaid Reps, troubleshooting Medicaid applications via (Access Systems)
- Monitor clients, responding quickly and effectively, consistently increasing customer’s satisfaction.
- Collaborated with team members to facilitate the best possible solutions to accommodate clients.