SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma
- Strategic Planning and Analytical skill.
- cGMP/ GCP/ Confidential /EMA Experiences.
- Global Sourcing and Supply Chain
- SAS, EVIEWS.
- LINDO, LINGO
REL EVANT WORK EXPERIENCES:
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for the company’s supply chain operations including supply chain planning & job scheduling, system deployment, distribution center operations and out - bound logistics, strategic sourcing, procurement and team development.
- Successfully implemented Lean Six Sigma methods in Supply Chain area.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Director of Supply Chain Operations
- In charge of budgeting, plan execution, job scheduling, purchasing, sourcing, inventory control and order fulfillment.
- Managing fleet and contracted distributors to optimize the balance between costs and service levels.
- Plan and control contract manufacturers activities on vitamin supplements, vaccines and intermediate/API.
- Implemented centralized planning and S&OP process, lead integration projects of the ERPs, internal supply chain and the third parties. Reduce working capital by 50%.
- Review operation requirement, recommend changes for asset utilization; cost down and productivity. Play a key role of executing divestiture strategy in North America.
- Redefine metrics of forecasting, scheduling, purchasing, inventory and logistics. Improve visibility.
- Reduce inventories, extend payment term, reduce CCC days by 20 days, improve cash flow significantly.
- Evaluate, restructure & standardize major processes of sourcing and purchasing.
- Re - engineer SAP APO (templates, KPIs and supporting apparatus for SCM) & statistical forecasting tools.
- Utilize DMAIC, KAIZEN, 5S, 6 Sigma-Lean under ISO-9001/cGMP/ISO 13485/21CFR part 210 & 820.
- Lead the contract manufacturing of instrumentation products and high level assemblies for flow measurement, control system and valves.
- Lead multi-tier agreement negotiations with key suppliers, international forwarders and hub operators.
- Enforce score card & data collection for suppliers and service providers, lead the partnership programs.
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
Director, Materials Management
- Responsible for supply chain operations: demand/materials planning, purchasing, job scheduling, inventory control and distribution.
- Developed localization programs and reduced 35% of cost in a year.
- Lead cost reduction, low cost region sourcing, localization, supply chain integration & re - engineering.
- Execute inventory control, materials planning, RCCP, master production planning & scheduling.
- Develop and manage supplier base that in compliance with US and European standards.
- Design and enforce Lean/ Six Sigma measurements and PPI/5S projects.
- Prepare capital expenditure budget and support the R & D, clinic trials and Confidential projects in various phases.
- Optimized distribution network, managed DC consolidations & changes, saved $1.2 million a year.
- Take active roles in acquiring the Confidential licenses for the cGMP certified manufacturing facilities & distribution centers.
Confidential, Clinton, MA
Supply Chain Manager
- Integrate internal & external supply chains and meet the major customers demands
- Oversee functions of forecasting & analysis, material management & logistics, strategic sourcing, ESI, supplier management and SQE for the division.
- Develop Confidential tools for SCM planning and budgeting.
- Develop and implement the 3 - Year supply chain plan for the division.
- Consolidated 7 major plants supply chains. Manage materials flows of the 7 plants.
- Define metrics & procedures; implement analytical & controlling tools of Lean/ Six Sigma in SCM.
- Achieve net cash saving objectives of $13 million USD in FY05 and $9 MM in FY06.
- Built the China Sourcing Center; 5% Confidential cost reduction of materials and supply chain.
- Shorten LT and inventory days, extend payment terms, saving working capital by 55%
- Reduce $ 1.5 million logistics cost and $0.6 million head count (lead forwarder consolidation programs)
- Transferred the contract manufacturing programs into China. Integrate internal & external supply chains.
- Assist in training of clean room operations and ISO13485/cGMP/EMA/SFDA/TS16949/ compliances.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Director of Sourcing & Logistics
- Oversee the global sourcing for the 5 facilities, develop and implement the global sourcing strategy.
- Controls strategic sourcing, purchasing, contract manufacturing and shared services for the group.
- Monitor key suppliers performances, overseeing qualifying, negotiation, execution and auditing processes.
- Transform strategies into measurable financial objectives. 80% cost reduction on base station category.
- Develop forecasting models and contingency plans. Mitigated the risks and interruptions
- Enforce continuous improvement programs in 5% Year Over Year cost reduction per product life cycles.
Confidential, Newton, IA/Chicago, IL
- Responsible for building a $100 million factory ( register, site selection, land right negotiation, recruiting, tax & regulatory compliance).
- Lead the ERP implementation, standard cost and financial reporting system set ups and team trainings.
- Responsible for the $150+ million annual spend
- Develop logistics alliance and reverse logistics business.