- Over 4+ Years of IT Experience with 4 years of expertise in the Salesforce CRM Developer/Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator 201, Sales Force Certified Developer 401
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience in working various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and App - exchange applications.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications and experience in integrating Applications.
- Experience in creating custom applications on force.com using Apex classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visual force pages, and Components.
- Strong expertise using VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL, XML, Web-services, JSON, Workflow, SSO
- Involved in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Data Loader and Dataloader.io
- Experience in creating dashboards for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases .
- Experience with version control software like CVS, GIT and JIRA .
- Experience in implementing SOAP, REST based web services to integrate Salesforce with various third-party applications.
- Experience with UI design and Visual Force pages.
- Hands on experience in leveraging Change sets, Force.com IDE for deploying the metadata components between different Salesforce organizations.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, sharing rules, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules and Approvals as required.
- Experience in creating Reports, Dashboards, Custom report types as per business need.
- Involved in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, and Campaigns as per requirement.
- Experienced in assisting users with Chatter teams and follow applications.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of an organization.
- Experience in setting up Sales console, Service Console, web-to-lead, web-to-case, email-to-case, etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining various sandboxes according to release dates and organization norms.
- Extensive experience working in an AGILE and SCRUM development environment.
- Expertise in moving data from a variety of systems and transforming it into Salesforce objects by using different tools in the agile environment.
- Developed Salesforce Custom Web Services for handling inbound requests and outbound calls to external Web Services.
- Knowledge in customizing Lightning Applications, Components, and Aura Frame Work.
- Worked on projects which had globalized APPs with all the custom translations loaded into Salesforce.
- Capability to adapt and learn new tools, techniques, and approaches quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to working in both large and little team circumstances.
- A team player with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the ability to make the best use of individual resources.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Salesforce Lightning, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, App-Exchange, Custom Objects, Inbound & Outbound Messages, Workflows, Approvals, Field Updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Dashboards, Security Controls, Custom settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Role Hierarchy, App Exchange Package and Sandbox data loading
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Eclipse, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming languages: Java, Apex
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix.
IDE / Other Tools: Force.com IDE, Workbench, Force.com Explorer.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- To implement Sales Cloud to sell their products using Lead, Account, Opportunities.
- Interacted with different lines of business users for gathering requirements and prepared Technical Design Document for the business use cases.
- Created Data flow diagrams, flow charts using MS Visio and created project plan .
- Worked as Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Involved in Salesforce point and click configuration activities like creating custom fields, formula, roll-up summary fields, dependent pick lists, page payouts .
- Customized Lightning component for Look up, pick list, Record type, required field System Validation and other functionality which are not supported by Salesforce in Lightning till date by creating custom components .
- Performed data migration activities using Data Loader to insert, update and export of data from Salesforce.com objects.
- Implementing the REST call outs via Triggers on the standard objects.
- Integrated the Web Services ( REST/SOAP ) for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com and facilitate bi directional flow of data.
- Maintained Sandbox environments and deployed components across different sandbox to production instances using Change Sets and Force.com migration tool, Git Hub .
- Used Jenkins continuous integration tool to do the deployments and to get feedback if the test fails.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Used SOQL/SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects from Salesforce.com objects.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the application.
- Implemented best practices and coding standards in developing Apex Controllers (Custom, Extension) and Apex triggers.
- Supported around 1000 users in the implementation of the Service cloud and Sales cloud .
- Worked with Sales & Marketing Cloud for supporting Consumer Sales .
- Written apex test classes for code coverage of all apex controllers, triggers and web services.
- Created and configured custom report types, custom Reports - Tabular, Summary, Matrix , and Joined using Salesforce Report Builder based on the business requirements from the business users.
- Assisted end users with administrative tasks - creating Users , changing permissions on Profiles , creating Permission Sets , Groups and creating Reports, Dashboards .
Confidential, Durham, North Carolina
- Implemented Sales Cloud to sell insurance plans using Account, Contact, Opportunity
- Implemented Service Cloud for Customer Service using Case Object.
- Design and develop Visual Force pages.
- Implemented single sign-on with Sailpoint as the identity manager.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather requirements as a salesforce developer and documented the same. Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Confidential would like to utilize a RxCrossroads to perform Benefits Investigations for Patient Services.
- We will send Patient Details to RxCrossroads via a web service and receive benefit details through a different web service.
- Results are then loaded into Service Cloud and made available for agents to share with sites of care, health care providers and their patients.
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and VisualForce Pages)
- Led Requirements gathering Process, prepared Business Requirements Documents (BRD), converted business requirements into functional specifications, wrote Apex Triggers & Test Classes for the Release & supported offshore team.
- Worked on RXC Cross Roads pharmaceutical and Health Care Information Solutions to integrate with our Confidential pharmaceutical application. Designed and developed REST based web services to integrate Salesforce with different external systems.
- Created triggers to enforce the constraints on the fields and to schedule jobs and Batch Jobs.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Created Test Classes to check the validation of triggers and workflow rules with 90% code coverage.
- Worked on Account and Case Management, Health Care Management, Security, Roles and Hierarchy.
- Worked on advanced Process Builders, workflow rules & Approval processes.
- Designed Test Scenarios and Expected results for the Use Cases and documented them.
- Worked on Regression tests based on fixes and new enhancements.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic within Governor limits.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects and field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Used REST API's to create, retrieve, update or delete the records on the objects.
Confidential, Redford, Michigan
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Performed the role of SFDC Developer.
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Worked on building E-commerce website using Communities and Site.com applications for the end customer such a way that end customer will use that site to buy the products sell by Hughes.
- Worked on Cloud craze ecommerce integration tool to integrate with our ecommerce application and implemented beyond specifications which are supported by cloud craze to.
- Implemented Quotes templates and Agreement templates using managed package called Conga Composer and used Echo Sign custom manage package Setting to send that quote's and agreement to end user.
- Used Trigger framework Interface to implement different business logic in multiple apex classes such a way that if a single or multiple event's occurs on single trigger multiple classes can be called.
- Worked on Force.com Integrations with Oracle Database and Peoples soft using REST API via Enterprise Service bus acting as a virtual middleware security to consume or produce the web service's on salesforce side to handle Order Management system from SFDC to Oracle database.
- Implemented Visualforce Pages, Standard and custom Controller classes and Trigger's based on requirements gathered.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Well experienced in Batch Apex framework provided by Salesforce.
- Implemented Bulk Upload application to process and insert more than records at a single shot using Database. State full interface of Batch apex using Csv file as source after all the validations are being passed through batch validations.
- Implemented Submission of Orders through Asynchronous call out's for placing Bulk Orders in a single shot and process each record and send the Asynchronous request and get response in Asynchronously as well.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Handled the client-side requests with Java script and Jquery without sending the post request to the salesforce server in visual force pages.
- Used a tool named Snapshot, Force.com IDE migration tool for deploying the Force.com components (Apex Classes, Objects, Triggers, Visualforce page components, Visual Force pages) from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to production environment.
- Worked on Issues reported by Force.com security scanner within an Org (Dev, SIT) sandbox to follow best Apex Coding Practices.
- Involved in production support for the application which already exists in Production environment.
- Fixed documentation review cycles for the project and distribute review assignments to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through the conclusion.
- Configured and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for secure collaboration of Development and QA Activities.
- Implementing various Change Requests related to the Functionality implementation.
- Really it was challenging for me working on Salesforce writing Apex code.
- Closely worked with Salesforce consultant, implementing the solution needs of the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for Opportunities created and generated new accounts .
- Developed Apex Before Insert, Before Update, After Insert and After Update Triggers .
- Imported data from Excel sheets into Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Leads using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Performed data migration from Microsoft CRM to Salesforce CRM .
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts
- Developed test classes for 100 percent code coverage.
- Responsible for implementing code standards and best practices for security review.
- Implemented Data Synchronisation between salesforce and external system using Informatica Cloud.
Salesforce Consultant - Intern
- Designed and prepared Business Specification/Technical specification.
- Reviewed and evaluated all the modules before development.
- Involved in gap analysis between requirement and the application.
- Involved in enhancement of business modules using Apex classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Designed responsive dashboard using HTML, CSS.
- VisualForce dashboards to display the status of all assets.
- Created custom objects and fields to design model of the application.
- Created page layouts for all objects with different record types for different access level.
- Implemented validation rules to get more control over the application.
- Created field updates, workflow rules for automations.
- Implemented REST callouts to an external system.
- Developed VisualForce email templates to make the emails templates.
- Created profiles, permission sets to the pre-defined user profiles with different access levels and report charts.
- Responsible of deployment between different sandboxes.
- Used selenium for automation testing.