- I am an Experienced Systems Administrator with hands on technical experience seeking a Cloud or System Engineer role.
- My strengths are customer service, leadership and direction, operations and process management, negotiations, coaching, creating efficiencies, and growing revenue.
- My technical strong suits are Windows Server and Client Environments, levels of access, permissions, and authentication (Single Sign On, Delegated Access, and Two - Factor Authentication),Help Desk setup and deployment,, and working with teams to execute a vision.
- I am a firm believer in leveraging my diverse background (retail, startup, real estate, K-12, manufacturing, State Government and information technologies) to give the clients and employers I have worked with an unfair advantage in the marketplace.
- I am very driven on results and believe the key to results is massive action and massive accountability.
- I am extremely passionate about solving complex problems, delivering massive returns on investment and developing those around me.
- Ability to build and develop a team
- Utilize Tony Robbins principals of massive action and massive accountability, particularly around Key Performance Indicators(KPI s)
- Firm understanding of finance principals(Return on Investment, Time Value of Money, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return)
- Tremendous negotiating skills(Vendor Management, putting together real estate transactions)
- Excellent and Clear Communication Skills
- Strong Public Speaking & Presenting skills
- Strong Organizational and Leadership Skills, Strong Ability to Work with and Direct People.
- Experience coaching professionals across multiple industries(Real Estate,, & Manufacturing/ Corporate Environment)
- Experience with SalesForce, Bitrix24, ZohoCRM, SugarCRM, Top Producer, & LionDesk Customer Relationship Managers
- Familiarity with other mission critical programs such as Enterprise Resource Planning(Trans4m ERP) and Student Information Systems(TeacherEase SIS, PowerSchool SIS)
- Project Management experience, both as a leader and as a team member, experience in using Agile methodologies such as Scrum; experience using ProjectRED ( Centric Project Plan), Zoho Projects, Basecamp, and Microsoft Projects
- Experienced in using Command Line Tools such as Powershell and GAM Tool for Google
- Skilled and Experienced in mitigating risk(eg Due Diligence, Policy Development, IT Governance, SOX Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, Content filtering, Hardware and Software Protection, and Disaster Recovery)
- Familiar with and understands the DISC Personality Chart(Utilized in working for clients and with team members in understanding their work style and hot buttons)
- Experience with LEAN and Six Sigma principles
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Processes
- Cloud Architecture and administration; Salesforce, Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure(OMS, Security and Endpoint Protection, Azure Log Analytics, Power BI and Office 365 integration) and Sharepoint, Basecamp Experience with Ghost, DeepFreeze, Vipre, SysAid, Cisco Meraki Appliance & MDM, Nagios, Barracuda Content Filters, SonicWall Firewall, Mojo Helpdesk, Windows Active Directory, Windows Server 08, 12, and 16; Google Apps & Admin Console, MS Office 365, MS Exchange 2012, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Ultra VNC, Microsoft Exchange Management Console, Cisco Catalyst and SG Series Hardware, Cisco Spark
Technical Team Lead
- Oversees a team of 30 Wintel and Linux Admins
- Acts as a customer liaison to the technical team
- Assists with Level 2 and Level 3 tickets
- Actively working in AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Datacenter Environments, supporting, deploying, and patching virtual machines and utilizing VMWare
- Administrating Active Directory(accounts, GPO, drive mapping), DHCP Scope Configuration, DNS Records
- Facilitates projects and tickets within an ITIL Change Management structure
- Provided support to over 18,000 end users at 86 State Agencies, $9.9 Billion in Revenues
- Manage the Help Desk; reduced ticket count by 50% in first 90 days
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and maintaining the current inventory in a Azure/AWS/Windows/Google Hybrid environment(local Devices, local and virtual servers, cloud environment)
- Collaborated with Stakeholders of various agencies within the Executive Branch of State Government to make key decisions and implementations with Cross Functional Teams
- Support includes Google Enterprise and Government, Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, Email Encryption((Virtru) PII Data), Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
- Tools/Platforms used on a daily basis include, Azure, AWS, Google Apps/Cloud for Government, Powershell, GAM(Google s Powershell), Google AD Sync, Active Directory(Azure and Server 2012), Exchange 2010, Office 365 Currently reworking the onboarding standards, naming conventions(Sharepoint, Azure AD, Google), and group setup to reflect Confidential standards for Iowa Veterans Home as a new client
- Works with agencies in meeting FEDRAMP Standards, PII, and HIPAA Compliance
- Came in on the backend of Exchange to Office 365 and Exchange to Google Migrations. Used test accounts, then one actual account, then the remainder of the users. Used backed up PST s to offset any issues.
- Supported issues with Exchange, Google Products(mail, calendar, drive, groups) and Office 365 on a daily basis.
- Assists users in various levels of access, permissions, and authentication(IAM, Single Sign On, Delegated Access, and Two - Factor Authentication)
- Handles many delegated tasks and small projects assigned to us by our Infrastructure Architect
- Provide support to over 600 end users at 15 locations across three divisions(domestic and international) for a Fortune 200 company, $13.6 Billion in Revenues
- Manage the Help Desk with five direct reports; revamped the system to be more efficient and responsive to end users(went from 3000 open tickets to less than 100 open tickets in less than 6 months)
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and maintaining the current inventory in a Windows/Office 365 environment(local Devices, local and virtual servers, cloud environment(MS Azure))
- Administrate Active Directory(Server 2012 and Azure), MS Exchange, MS Office 365, Avaya Phone System and Trans4m(Based in .NET), an Automotive ERP system(includes EDI and ASN issues), and VMWare in a Hybrid Environment(Part On Prem, Part Datacenter and Virtual, and part Cloud)
- Successfully resolved a licensing issue with our ERP system, resulting in a Quarter of a Million Dollars in savings
- Renegotiated our maintenance and service agreement with our ERP system, resulting in $180,000 in savings year over year.
- Develop the vision for the three divisions utilizing SWOT analysis and project planning tools.
- Utilize data, metrics, and business intelligence to allocate resources
- Successfully executed a VPN switchover from Corente to Cisco Meraki
- Collaborates with Manufacturing Engineers and DevOps Team to run IMES(Industrial Manufacturing Electronic System) a custom built manufacturing accountability software
- Facilitated network infrastructure replacement projects across 5 different sites(Both Coordination and hands on)
- Renegotiated our bandwidth agreements to get a better deal dollar per megabit and also reflect our sites usage
- Implemented a documentation solution compliant to ITIL standards
- Coordinated and was hands on with a MS Exchange to MS Office 365 migration using a migration tool
- Regularly runs backups and updates across the entire network.
- Oversaw the procurement, enrollment, and deployment of new devices.
- Handles security for all 15 locations.
- Works in concert with the various business units of ITW utilizing the 80/20 principle
- Responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure; successfully executed a district wide network infrastructure replacement project across three buildings, 125 Staff Members, and 800 students
- Successfully executed procurement and deployment of over 400 new devices in a 1:1 initiative(1 device per 1 student); Utilized ProjectRED project plan to implement
- Implemented and administered a help desk solution with 60% user feedback & 99.77% satisfactory rating.
- Transformed a culture of walkups and shoulder taps to an organized help desk model.
- Utilized statistics from help desk data to direct resources including money, projects
- Coordinated a successful migration of school district payroll and accounting systems from Decision Systems to Skyward
- Consistently monitored, tracked, and maintained an inventory of over 1,000 PC, Chrome, and iOS devices in a hybrid cloud environment
- Collaborated with School Board and Administration to make key decisions and implemented Cross Functional Teams
- Came in on the backend of Exchange to Office 365(Administrators) and Exchange to Google Migrations(Certified Staff).
- Used test accounts, then one actual account, then the remainder of the users. Used backed up PST s to offset any issues.
- Administrated Active Directory(Server 2012 and Azure), Student Information System(SIS)(TeacherEase and PowerSchool), Google Apps for, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Meraki Mobile Device Management
- Handled security and content filtering for the district
- Negotiated and managed preferred vendors
Recruiter, IT Admin
- Personally brought in talent that equated to $13.5 million in production for 2011 and assisted with the acquisition of the seventh - most productive real estate team in Chicagoland; current production of recruited agents totals $140 Million for 2015/2016.
- Acted as the IT System Administrator/Help Desk Liaison for the three locations; Supported Broker BackOffice, Salesforce, Windows AD/Azure Environment.
- Supported Network Infrastructure and Phone System.
- Coached and developed over 75 agents(all direct reports)
- Administered sales sessions for both new and experienced agents
- Collaborated regularly with fellow management team members to refine our business development strategy and company value proposition.
- Currently hold a Managing Broker license in the Confidential