- Strategic Partnerships & Alliances Cloud Computing Big Data Analytics Global Operations Management
- Project Lifecycle Management Continuous Process Improvement QA/QC Cross - Functional Team Leadership
- Solutions-driven technology management leader , offering 20+ years of demonstrated success in driving enterprise revenue and market share and transforming businesses through innovation and services leadership.
- Adept at establishing operational cost-saving efficiencies, delivering support services, and providing customers with insights and solutions.
- Experience spanning multiple industries and regions including 175+ Onshore/offshore resources across around the globe.
- Excel at delivering hands-on guidance to cross-functional teams of technical sales teams, IT experts, senior-level decision makers, and key stakeholders in delivering substantial revenue, productivity, and quality improvements through well-managed projects. Able to take over failing projects, hit the ground running, and directly impact the bottom-line.
- Combine technical and business acumen with intimate knowledge of Confidential and Unix environments. Built large-scale enterprise Confidential warehouses for a variety of clients
- As Senior Support Services Executive, oversaw Database Migration Center of Excellence and service organizations; successfully delivering contract values ranging from $10M to $20M. Effectively managed 10-45 direct reports and 30-70 indirect reports throughout all IT disciplines.
- Drove adoption of new technologies, operational efficiencies and strategic direction to support project delivery and reduce Confidential & Confidential, cost take out through rigorous vendor negotiations, revenue growth through customer need assessment and relationships.
- Successfully created a Database Migration Center of Excellence with annual operations budget across a global footprint with more than 175 global (direct and indirect) resources.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Big Data - Lead Architect
- Provided strategic Architecture oversite to Big data projects. The projects are for Mobile data, Legacy communication data involving Confidential, Oracle, MVS, Neteeza, Hadoop and other platforms.
- Using Talend, Podium, Kafka, Hadoop, Confidential, Oracle, Neteeza create an architecture for Data lake Platform. Some of the sources like Salesforce have real time feeds ingested into Data lake.
- Leveraged expertise and productivity to facilitate all the projects to source data from multiple sources using Podium, Hadoop and other tools.
- The big data platform is going through major architectural changes by loading all the data from sources into Hadoop first and then sending the changes to other platform and downstream systems. This major change allows the Charter to save $$ on high end platforms like Confidential and keep history data on Hadoop.
- Working on Neteeza sunset strategy involving moving of the large amount of history data, BI needs and processing of daily feeds of 4TB of data. Ensured best practices, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and training programs supported key objectives through continuous measurements, refinement, and adherence throughout organization.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Provided strategic management, thought leadership, and day-to-day pursuit for COE opportunities.
- Leveraged expertise and productivity to facilitate all migrations projects across Americas and International regions including all countries in the migration space.
- Delivered 53 migration projects between 2013 and 2014 across industries and created opportunities for more hardware sales. The migration projects hugely impacted Confidential ’s bottom line in terms of hardware sales. Successful migration projects created additional hardware sales on existing and new accounts.
- Developed tools to streamline database migration Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Neteeza, and SQL server. Tools reduced migration times across several databases and improved performance on TD platform by over 50% in within 2 years.
- Ensured best practices, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and training programs supported key objectives through continuous measurements, refinement, and adherence throughout organization.
Principal Consultant/Solution Architect
- Directly accountable for the growth, sales, expansion and management of offshore footprint for Confidential .
- Provides domain expertise and thought leadership and helps to articulate and deploy the Confidential strategies and services to customers and internal teams.
- Develops the business plan and offers direct support and guidance to the organization as it relates to sales support and resources people, tools, methodologies and processes.
- Improved competitive advantage by lowering average cost and bill rates by leveraging offshore services, senior to junior consultant mix and creating new supplier partnerships without impacting revenue objectives.
- Helped interview and recruit first 135 resources for Manila ADC center and setup operations in Philippines for Confidential .
Principal Consultant/Solution Architect
- Worked with a team of 20+ developers to migrate EBI data warehouse for Confidential to Confidential .
- The EBI application involved 13 subject areas including customer and campaign management.
- Project involved 400 mappings, 750 target tables, and 380 sessions and complex business logic written in PLSQL code.
- Confidential EBI project involved requirements gathering, system design, ETL design, and final integration to EDW.
- Worked with a team of 10+ architects to design project plans to consolidate EDW warehouse for Confidential .
- The architecture included the LDM/PDM for the phase 1 of implementation of Subscriber and Revenue subject areas.
- Oversaw implementation activities for Phase1; involving designing business processes and Business rule engine for Subscriber and Revenue.
- Orchestrated system design of phase2 for EDW.
Lead Architect/Team Lead
- Led a team of 20+ developers on Phase1/Phase2 of EDW project at Confidential to successfully implement Confidential Solution.
- Completed solution using Informatica ETL tool for extracts of data from Oracle source systems.
- Network Solution EDW warehouse included 9 subject areas and all were migrated in a record time of 9 months.
- Project involved requirements gathering, system design, ETL design and system tests and final integration to EDW.
Lead Architect/Technical Team Lead
- Worked with a team of 20+ developers on Phase1/Phase2 of the EDW project at Confidential to successfully implement Confidential Solution.
- Completed end-to-end solution for Top executives to implement Confidential reports in Confidential .
- Confidential project involved requirements gathering, system design, ETL design and system tests and final integration to EDW. Also involved in system design of phase2 for EDW.
Lead Architect/Technical Team Lead
- Led a team of 10+ analysts and developers in the design and implementation of the first Enterprise Data Warehouse at Confidential.
- Gathering requirements and was involved in the design of the LDM.
- Confidential configured ETL servers and Database servers as per the requirements.
- Based on the Logical Data Model.
- Converted it to Confidential Physical Data Model and designed all the interfaces for the application.
- The engagement required migrating data from SAP source systems to Confidential EDW warehouse.
- The design included the utilization of ETL Extract with Informatica programs.