- Over all 11+ years of extensive experience in SAP Business Intelligence, QlikView, Crystal Report, and Tableau.
- Adept at developing and supporting analysis solutions, data transformations, and reports
- Designed, Developed & Implemented Business Intelligence Applications.
- Worked with Business Intelligence tools such as IDT/UNIVERSE, Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports XI - 2008, Central Management Console (CMC), Life Cycle Manager (LCM), Query as Web Service (QaaWS), Live Office, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Proven background improving process quality and providing system automation recommendations and strategies to manage solutions and data efficiently
- Designed & Developed universe using IDT (Information Design Tool), developed complex reports using interactive analysis tool & designed & developed dashboards in Dashboard 4.0
- Demonstrated ability to influence diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve objectives & meet critical deadlines in fast pace environments
- Full Life Cycle experience of projects, which includes requirement gathering, confirmation & acknowledgement, planning, designing, development, test and Roll-Out / Go Live.
- Accomplished SAP projects within defined time, quality & cost constraints
- Experienced SAP BI / BO (Business Objects) Architect with over seven full production platform implementations and integrations with multiple complex environments.
- Highly skilled in telling stories from complex data using patterns, artificial intelligence and interactive presentations
- Profound knowledge of statistical Analytics solution (Artificial Intelligence) and its integration with BI and Programmed artificial intelligence search algorithms using Prolog.
- Worked with various sources (Relational, Multidimensional). Used Normalized/De-normalized Data Models (Dimensional Data Models i.e. Star/Snowflake schemas).
- Migration experience using import wizard from XI R2 to XI 3.1 and using upgrade manager from BO 3.1 to BI 4.2.
- Proficient in business process analysis & translating results into system requirements, communicating non-technical business details to the executive staff while supplying the technical requirements & details to the development & testing staff.
- Proven ability to work effectively & collaboratively within a team & independently
Project Management: Microsoft Project Management Software, Microsoft Visio & Microsoft Office
Business Intelligence: Business Objects 4.2/XI3.1/R2, UDT, IDT, Webi, Deski, Supervisor, Crystal Reports 10/2008 Crystal Xcelsius, Data Source Migration, Desktop Intelligence, IDT, OBIEE, Administrator, CMC, CCM, Import Wizard, Migration Wizard, Data Integrator, Conversion tool and repository Migration Wizard, Services, Excel Add-in, Live Office, QaaWS. Upgrade Management Tool
Crystal Xcelsius: Xcelsius 4.5/2008/Crystal Dashboard Design
Application Server: WebLogic 9/10, WebSphere, Tomcat
Environment: UNIX, Windows /NT/2000/XP/VISTA, Windows 2005/2008 Server
Database Systems: SAP BW, SQL Server Oracle, Teradata
Dimensional Modeling: Star Schema & Snow Flake Modeling, Fact and Dimensions Tables, Data Integrator
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Data Conversion Analyst/ Report Developer
- Major responsibilities include getting requirements from the users, writing stored procedures for Transaction and Appraisal reports and developing reports using Crystal Reports and BI 4.2. Maintaining proper documentation of the reports for future reference.
- Review, enhance and optimize existing data warehouse PL/SQL procedures and processes where ODI does not meet the requirements.
- Used ODI 11g/12c for extraction, loading and transformation ETL of data in the data warehouse.
- Provide operational and troubleshooting support for applications and reporting components for two agencies (DPL & ABCC).
- Develop reports and reporting solutions, with strong skills to review current reports and be able to optimize and tune queries.
- Implemented Business Intelligence (BI 4.2) reporting and analytical solution
- Worked cooperatively inside and crosswise over advancement and venture groups in a quick paced workplace, using agile BI design.
- Created member universe for the purpose of Ad hoc reporting against the data marts.
- Worked closely with DBA to write the complex business logic SQL for summarized invoice reporting.
- Use Aggregate Awareness functionality to improve the performance and adjust the incompatible objects.
- Work with business and stakeholders to understand the business requirements for new/redesigned reports.
- Convert technical design/solutions into codes using PL/SQL.
- Configured Oracle Data integrator ODI Master Repository Work Repository on Oracle Database.
- Worked extensively on modules Web Intelligence and Central Management Console (CMC).
- Worked on large database architecture which involved partitioning, materialized views and other data warehousing processes.
- Involved in setting security levels for all the Business Objects Enterprise content.
- Automated document scheduling, Publishing and Distribution for Webi and Info view clients, using info view
- Developed unlinked, on-demand sub reports and linked sub reports using shared variables and complex reports like cross-tab, drill down and hierarchical reports.
- Developed complex reusable formula, parameter reports and reports with advanced features such as conditional formatting, built-in/custom functions and stored them in repository explorer.
Confidential, BOSTON, MA
Sr. BI Developer/Tableau Developer
- Involved in migration of SAP Business Objects XI 3.1 to 4.1 SP 6 using Upgrade Management Tool (UMT) with incremental approach.
- Updated and maintained universes based on changing user requirements, exported the Business Objects reports to repository for sharing purposes, created custom reports like gross margin, accounts query, aging, balance sheet, income statement, profit and loss reports, EBITDA, and in response to user needs.
- Created various visualizations (Drill down, What-If Scenario, a summarized report of revenue from all individual line of business)
- Clustering SAP Business Objects environment with multiple servers in processing and application tier.
- Configuring multiple application servers with load balancer and IIS to enable Single Sign-on (SSO) and Windows AD.
- Worked extensively with Advance Analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics and table calculations.
- Used Oracle Data Integrator ODI to develop processes for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating, and loading data into data warehouse database.
- Designed and developed multi-dimensional data models/cubes that enable analytic driven reporting Designed universes for finance department to offer reports for billing system and order processing, created period reports: shift or daily report, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data in Tableau Dashboard.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu option and Parameters using Tableau.
- Set up Act As /Impersonation in OBIEE 11g, which helps to debug end user's production issue.
- Created sales and yield management dashboard reports using tableau
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements
- Used SQL Developer/ SQL Navigator to run queries against the database to find out the root cause of the data discrepancy and validate result against the database.
- Performed extensive research and prototyped multiple Business Objects Functionalities to clients for more efficient usage of BO.
Confidential, ALBANY, NY
SR. Crystal Report Developer
- Developed various management information reports by using Crystal Reports 2010
- Documented the steps of installing and configuring the Crystal Enterprise for the networking department.
- Designed, developed and implemented reports to meet agencies reporting needs.
- Designed and implemented complicated Crystal Reports and Sub Reports.
- Created dashboards for analyzing POS data using Tableau 8.0.
- Developed complex formulas in Crystal Reports for reporting calculations and metrics.
- Designed various types of reports with Complex Formulas, Custom Functions, SQL Expressions, Parameters, Drill Down and Sub Reports in Crystal Reports.
- Support the Business Analyst with managing the user requests, perform complex analysis, report writing, and ensure the documentation is current
- Scheduling the reports to run on daily/weekly/monthly basis and email the results to the users in the required format.
- Performed parse function and eliminated unnecessary and corrupted files from the database.
- Expert level capability in Tableau calculations and applying complex, compound calculations to large, complex data sets
- Created number of formulae, running totals conditional display of fields for complex calculations and used them in sub reports.
- Worked on existing reports to optimize and troubleshoot problems that occurred due to new business requirements.
- Responsible to make reports on checking the database and recommend the updating in database if any
- Developed various data connections from data source to Tableau Desktop for report and dashboard development
- Interact directly with the business users in gathering requirements
- Responsible for the defects rise during testing of the reports and interact with testing team to make sure reports are working as desired and make changes if required.
Confidential, AUSTIN, TX
SQL Developer/Crystal Report Developer
- Developed various custom and management reports by using Crystal Report 2010
- Analyzed the requirements, perform gap analysis and provided mockup reports.
- Used SQL extensively in command objects in Crystal Reports.
- Extensively used crystal reports 2010 advanced functionalities.
- Created multiple Business Layers for different Functional areas and assigned access based on different User groups.
- Documented and maintained database system specifications, diagrams, and connectivity charts.
- Helped create process logging and new monitoring tools, integrity reports, and mapping tools
- Enhanced the existing crystal reports for better performance. Troubleshoot connections issues with various data sources.
- Translated end user reporting requirements into technical design documents.
- Created complex queries against Oracle database.
- Created Crystal Reports using tables and tested the reports by cross checking and verifying data against the reports generated from the legacy system.
- Used data blending technique to merge data from different sources and created custom hierarchies and groups within the visualization workbook for better data analysis.
- Monitored and provided front-line support of daily processes.
Confidential, PHOENIX, AZ
Business Objects Developer/SQL Developer
- Worked with the Business closely, gathering the requirements and writing the Functional and Technical Documents.
- Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views.
- Resolved several issues with installation, designing, reporting and migration.
- Re-Developed an existing dashboard which shows the high-level rolling 12-month information. This dashboard also had drill down capabilities to get to the detail data by month and by facility.
- Resolve many to many data model issues, designed & developed Star schema for wholesale & retail departments, extracted data to Start Schema for comparison to make data available
- Created information spaces in Business Objects explorer and performed indexing on them.
- Developed a complex provider scorecard universe which involved multiple fact tables. Created multiple contexts to resolve loops. Performed integrity checks and documented them.
- Built interactive dashboards using Crystal Xcelsius using Query as a Web Service (QAAWS).
- Analyze, design, develop and unit test complex reports and visualization dashboards using SAP Business Objects Suite of tools alongside QlikView and Tableau reporting tools.
- Sharing, documentation and troubleshooting any SAP Business Objects related problems.
- Created Xcelsius 2008 dashboard with dynamic visibility option, developed complex universe with case function