Friendly and enthusiastic Professional adept at relating technical information in an easily understood manner. Organized, driven and effective at using efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each participant. Practiced at quickly learning new products and services.
Salesforce Classic and Lightning CRM, Blackbaud CRM, Skillport LMS, Dialogue Design Content Assembly, Adobe Captivate, Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToWebinar Net Conferencing platforms, Confidential Travel Management System, Broadsoft Broadworks VoIP Applications Platform, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Develop content (Leader and Participant guides) as well as Quick Guides
- Deliver Salesforce Classic and Lightning for both Sales and Customer Care associates onsite, as well as webinar and phone
- Participate in all planning and strategy sessions for deployment logistics
- Participate in all scheduled meetings with the client to discuss strategies and status updates
- Travel throughout North America to deliver to all New Home Consultants and Customer Care Representatives
- Provide hyper - care post-launch before transitioning consultants to the Salesforce Help Desk
IT&S Field Systems Manager
- Managed the design, development and delivery of instructor led, virtual and computer-based provided to all field office staff relating to fundraising and ADA Event Management
- CRM lead responsible for scheduling, managing and delivering instructor-led to all Association home office and field staff (via webinar)
Knowledge Development Analyst
- Supported onboarding & ongoing of all Confidential Government employees
- Delivered new hire and ongoing to all Client Services Analysts
- Designed, developed and delivered Salesforce CRM (Service Cloud) for Government Client Services
- Delivered recurring knowledge development programs
Customer and Operations
- Developed and delivered Operations New Hire
- Salesforce CRM subject matter expert (SME)
- Supported the User Acceptance Testing team by providing internal relating to release updates
- Designed and delivered Digital Media operations portal
- Provided to groups of all sizes using multiple delivery methods including platform, video and WebEx net conferencing
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Team Lead, Conferencing
- Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for conferencing services, supporting large high-profile customers
- Certified and led a group of and development professionals focusing on successful implementation of newly captured clients
- Developed and delivered customized for large scale customers utilizing Cisco WebEx Meeting Center and Center (branded)
- Exceeded evaluation metrics as driven by customer feedback.
- Coached and mentored trainers to improve performance metrics.
- Designed, developed and implemented conferencing content for virtual .
- Delivered Hosted Confidential end user and group administrator to Enterprise customers
- Developed and implemented for White Label resellers, managed kick-off and served as main point of contact for resellers in all phases of sales and service
- Served as main point of contact between White Label reseller & Provisioning and Operations groups within the organization, coordinating new order implementation, group web portals and IP phone provisioning
- Managed and retained current T1 customer base by providing renewal price quotes
- Obtained proficiency of the Broadsoft/Broadworks Hosted Confidential end user and group administrator web portals
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
Billing Process Manager
- Managed end-to-end billing production cycles for Commercial Billing applications.
- Provided technical data analysis for Information Technology organization.
- Drove process improvement projects for Commercial Billing.
- Project managed multiple complex projects working with Sales, Marketing, IT Development, Requirements & Test organizations, Billing Audit groups and Document Service Centers.
- Managed a total of 6 billing platforms within the legacy Confidential commercial billing system.
- Managed monthly deadlines to meet SLA standards for invoice production.
- Resolved high-priority issues, managed resources and ensured timely execution of complete invoice cycle.
- Identified and drove process improvement initiatives.
- Designed, delivered and maintained two-day Information Technology new hire course.
- Project managed the Confidential
- Tracked system outages and provided weekly updates on problem resolution
- Facilitated weekly conference calls to review assign and resolve Problem Management Reports.
- Provided monthly reports to executive management on status of Service Level Agreement tracking.