- Over 8+ years of experience in IT with more than 6 years of Salesforce experience as an Administrator and Developer on integrating enterprise applications using Force.com, VisualForce, and Apex.
- Experienced in Visualforce pages, Apex class, standard Salesforce configuration which include Workflow rules, Validation rules, Assignment rules, Page layouts, Record types.
- Experienced in building Custom objects, Reports, Dashboards and Tabs.
- Proficient in understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development life cycle, migration of Sales, Marketing, Service clouds, Communities and Force.com platform.
- Salesforce.com CRM implementations involving, business process configuration, solution design, reporting, and data migration.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration, developed programmatic content in line with company business goals and customer experience objectives.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning framework and components.
- Developed Lightning apps and components to be more interactive to end users.
- Familiar with SFDC sales policies and procedures.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge in generating reports, workflows, dashboard, customized reports, analyzing data in salesforce.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using Change Set, ant migration tool, and Eclipse.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, and SOAP.
- Proficient in using meta - data migration tools like Eclipse IDE &SalesForce Apex Data Loader.
- Experienced in using Import wizard and Data loader utility for Data migration.
- Implemented security and sharing rules for users at different levels of organization, Pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, formula fields to the custom objects.
- Administrator experience in Marketing Salesforce Cloud using both Classic and Lightening versions.
- Knowledge with Eclipse IDE and force.com plug-in.
- Experienced in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, events, components and controllers.
- Experienced in Web technologies - HTML, CSS, and JAVA scripts, JDK, and WSDL.
- Experienced in object-oriented programming languages - C++, JAVA.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Custom Objects, Work flows and Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboard, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force pages/Components, Lightning, S-controls, Aura, Apex Web Services, AJAX, SLDS.
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production) QTP and Sand box testing, Change Sets, ANT.
Languages: Java, C#, .Net, Apex, J2EE, XML JSP, JSON, C, C++
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL, MySQL.
ETL/Integration Tools: Force.com, Data loader, Force.com Workbench, Jitterbit, Apex DataLoader, workbench, Exact target, Eclipse IDE, Mavens, Auto RABIT, Sublime Text 3
J2EE Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring MVC(STS)
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Code Repositories: Git, Bit bucket, SVN
Project Lifecycle Management: Jira, Rally.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and to design the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Visualforce page using the extension controller according to the clients' requirement.
- Developed re-usable user interface components with the lightning component framework.
- Involved in Salesforce customized reports and dashboards on real time.
- Created layouts tailored to Business needs and partner programs by customizing portal layout, lead forms, data fields and tabs.
- I established myself as a quick learner and was approached to learn how to code DocuSign documents by the IT specialist.
- Creating templates, creating Power Forms, and working with Salesforce and Drawloop integrations.
- Implemented Service Cloud features for Case Management and set up escalation rules, auto response rules and also set Entitlement Process for adhering SLA's.
- Experienced with lightning design system to create pixel perfect designs and applications.
- Conducted onboard for Docusign for Salesforce.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Extensive experience using DrawLoop by controlling the content of the Document Package and the document delivery.
- Extensive experience using DrawLoop for building forms, creating PDF files and sending them out automatically.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects and Used Force.com Explorer for SOQL testing.
- Integrated the application with DrawLoop managed Package to create dynamic document packages (DDPs) using mail merge template, Microsoft word, merging data from multiple objects, including custom objects.
- Sent DocuSign documents to new employees.
- Responsible for connecting the Sales and Service clouds with marketing cloud connect.
- Created email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Development and maintenance of Sales, Service, and Community Cloud
- Implemented packaging standards for App exchange.
- Conducted 1-1 GotoMeeting sessions on Salesforce, Docusign, and Docusign for Salesforce.
- Develop integrations between DocuSign electronic signature and transaction utilities and Google tools including Google Docs, Google Apps, Gmail and Chrome, as well as tying the document workflow to other cloud providers.
- Currently administering the enterprise rollout of eSignature using the DocuSign platform.
- Administrator of several online applications such as Docusign, Drawloop.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services, Sales Cloud, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Ajax, JQuery, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL, Cast Iron, Windows XP.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on enhancements to SFDC application required by business users from time to time.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Designed and developed Apex triggers, Apex classes, custom objects, custom layouts, workflows, approval processes, tasks, email alerts, and record types in Salesforce.com.
- Worked on Salesforce implementations from inception to delivery.
- Hands on experience on Roles, Profiles, Security and Sharing settings.
- Developed and tested SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface.
- Used Marketing cloud application, web services and requirements for automating web services.
- Involved in Accounts & Opportunities and the Visualforce Controllers. Actively participated in the design and development of custom Visualforce search pages.
- Well versed with the process of detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various objects of Salesforce and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com and Web Services.
- Designed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Test Classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Worked in Salesforce.com Customization, Creation and maintenance of Record Types, Page Layouts, Objects, Tabs, and Fields.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Apex Programming On Force.com Platform.
- Used Cast Iron integration tool for synchronizing master list of customers such as leads, accounts, opportunities and forecasts. It is used for data configuration.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account and Relationship Group object for generating auto Reports.
- Created business processes, best practices, standards, templates and operating procedures to optimize IT project development.
- Worked closely with UAT team and SIT team in clarifying and resolving any issues while implementing projects.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com Explorer, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages & Apex Controllers, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Data Loader, Siebel, Eclipse IDE, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs.
Confidential, Bloomfield, NJ
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other developers in enhancement of business modules using Standard and Custom Objects, formula fields, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex for implementing Business logic and functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts and Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site to make lead management simple and efficient.
- Implemented and maintained Cases Management in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Identified requirements for clients and designed appropriate business models and user interfaces (UI) to enhance the existing customer self-service portal for viewing the policy and to make payments.
- Developed web services for calling the back-end services to get the billing and payment information by comparing the data with Database and User Stories.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Implemented Process Builder and Schema Builder and designed the field mapping documents.
- Worked with Apttus Revenue Management to increase customer satisfaction by bringing back-office order and billing management information transparent to the customers.
- Worked on building strong communication with the customers using communities and site.com. Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events, and tasks.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules, and actions, etc.
- Configured and Integrated Salesforce with Oracle database.
- During every new platform release from Salesforce.com, discussing the new release features with teammates and BA team to effectively improve the features on current environment.
- Defined Master-Detail and Lookup relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox, Change Sets, OOTB Configuration, SOAPUI Web Services, GITHUB, DBMS, RDBMS, JENKINS, JIRA, ANT, APTTUS Revenue Management cloud
Confidential, Monroe, MI
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements.
- Interacted with project managers to estimate projects using MS Project.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Customized tabs among different business user groups and business centers.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Dealt with Salesforce ticket support, login issues, access problems etc.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC by using Web services API.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Provided the to the users to use the application develop their own custom reports.
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Page Layouts, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Data Loader, SalesForce.com Sandbox, Security Controls.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Collected business requirements from business Brokers and Providers for opportunities that are owned and need to be bundled and documented them in functional specification.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and deployed Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Created and maintained user roles, security and profiles.
- Worked with security and sharing rules implementation at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization and also Single Sign-On (SSO) setup.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports, Report Folders and Dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed VisualForce pages based on the business requirements.
- Develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Implemented service cloud module which deals with Accounts, contacts, cases, solutions, Assignment rules etc.
- Worked on sales cloud module such as Web-to-lead, Auto-response rules on standard objects like Account, contact, lead, campaigns.
- Worked on different relationships between the objects like lookup and master detail relationships.
- Worked on service cloud module such as web-to-case and Escalation rules.
- Worked with Milestone PM that helps to track projects, milestones, tasks, blocked tasks, overdue tasks, time and expense budgets and a whole lot more.
- Involved in Data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Worked on Account Management involving Integration with External Legacy System using SOAP based Web Service Callouts using TIBCO as the middleware.
- Worked on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
Environment: SalesForce.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, Apex Language, Apex Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Data loader, HTML, Workflows & Approval process, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Tibco, Reports, SalesForce.com sandbox.
- Modified current database design to accommodate required changes.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and JUL logging to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Responsible for the delivery, system integration testing, go-live and post go-live phases of the project till the project sign off.
- Utilized existing STRUTS framework as well as written Action Dispatchers, JDBC Mappers, JSPs Custom Tags.
- Integrate module in current application and test in various environments like Test, Pre-Production, and Production.
- Developed Session Façade with Stateless Session bean.
- Development of product which allows two-way communications, interaction and transactions between any application and any mobile device like WAP, palm, SMS, Voice Phones in real time.
- Created DIV layer in the JSP which consists of all measure details.
- Involved in developing JSP pages & UI designing.
- Used AJAX for providing enhanced dynamic content to the customers.
- Switch from own SQL/JDBC Mappers to Hibernate persistence classes (Object/Relational mapping), which subsequently improves performance. Used Hibernate 3.0 API.
- Used AJAX methodology to enhance current user hierarchy display.
- Very good at ATG Ecommerce products and out of box implementations.
- Experience in Integration of various data sources like Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Flat Files, and FoxPro files. Powerful background in PL/SQL with data migration techniques.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
- Carry out rigorous project plans and promptly meet deadlines to fulfill customer requirements.