Nearly 20 years of IT experience and 5 years of Salesforce cloud technologies along with 5 years of techno - functional expertise in implementing Oracle E-Business Suite 11i (11.5.9 & 11.5.10) and R12 (12.0.4 & 12.1.3) for manufacturing and retail industry on Oracle Supply Chain Distribution (SCM).
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Platform App Builder capable of working independently to customize salesforce applications and proficient in Salesforce Security Architecture and Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Service, Data Loader, Lightning Technologies, Webservices using REST API
- Oracle E Business Suite (EBS) R11i/R12
- Oracle Distribution/Supply Chain/Manufacturing (INV, PO, OM, WSH, BOM, WIP, Advanced Pricing)
- Oracle Financial (GL, AP, AR, FA, SLA)
- TCA, AOL, SYSADMIN and Oracle Alerts
- Oracle BI/XML Publisher and Oracle Reports
- SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle, Developer 2000 (Reports 6i/10g, Forms 6i/10g), Custom pll, Form Personalization, Workflow, Unix Shell Script, TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL Developer, CVS, PUTTY, Data loader, SQL*Plus, WebADI.
Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce
- Lead team of analysts and developers
- Designed and Developed and Implemented custom applications in Salesforce Platform to streamline and automate Business Processes.
- Expertise in Sales and Service Cloud.
- Expand the Oracle EBS data surfaced to Salesforce to help improve customer experience which includes internal and external customers.
- Build integration between Salesforce and Oracle EBS for Accounts, Customer POs, Sales Orders, Sales Order Lines, Shipments, Invoices, Supplier POs, Supplier PO Shipments, Supplier Invoices, Items/Products, Item Inventory.
- Increase Digital Marketing capabilities and consolidate leads onto Salesforce as it will be the system of record for our customer interactions
- Build out new Activewear B2B portal and transition existing portal users to new system before onboarding new audience of customers.
- Drive Opportunity adoption across Sales teams within organization and help streamline communication and collaboration across the organization.
Sr. Oracle Application Developer
- Provided strategic and highest level technical leadership in all phases of ERP client/server enterprise application activities.
- Extensive Experience in all life cycle stages of implementation including Requirement Gathering, Solution design, GAP analysis, Custom development, System configuration, Test Plan Cycle, CRP, UAT, Cut-Over and Project Coordination activities.
- Technical Skills include OAF, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g, Custom pll, Form Personalization, Oracle Discoverer, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow, Data cleaning, Conversions, Data Migration, SQL*Loader, Interfaces for Cross-System Integration, Oracle APIs and the development of Bolt-ons and Custom Extensions to Oracle Applications.
- Extensive Experience in Oracle Business flow in Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C).
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and customizing RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and workflow) Components.
- Good working knowledge of all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and documentation using Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Expertise in System Administration and Application Object Library (AOL) to manage application user setup, defining responsibilities, values sets, flexfields, registering menus, forms, reports, concurrent programs.
- Mentor additional developer personnel, provide guidance on best practices, provide development estimates, and support proper SDLC within the Fruit organization.
Skills Utilized: Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R11i/R12, SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle, Developer 2000 (Reports 6i/10g, Forms 6i/10g), Custom pll, Form Personalization, Workflow, Unix Shell Script, TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL Developer, CVS, PUTTY, Data loader, SQL*Plus, WebADI, Oracle BI/XML Publisher and Oracle Reports.
Systems Development Technologist
- Design, develop, test and debug programs used in strategic/complex systems
- Providing technical leadership for project team as to use of Technology, integration solutions & development strategies.
- Providing guidance, instructions and directions to project team members on use of technology, software engineering practices on the project.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews
- Prepare & maintain project/work schedules and required project documentation
- Develop & implement program/system test plans
- Confer with senior technologists and the technology staff to define integrated hardware/software solutions
- Confer with user department to define needs and maintain communication with departmental personnel to ensure satisfaction with application solutions.
- Supporting ecommerce websites Russell Customer Portal, Visual Configuration-Customer Information System for Russell Athletic.