Highly resourceful, organized and accomplished professional with Confidential contract experience along with an extensive administrative background. Adept at strategic - relationship/partnership building skills and listening attentively. Well-developed interpersonal communications skills to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds. With mid-level experience working in roles directly related to those positions along with my formal education, I believe that I am an ideal candidate. I am certain that this position will fully utilize my vast knowledge of case management, document preparation skills and administrative experience while establishing key interpersonal relationships.
- Extensive Experience in Administrative Tasks
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership Abilities
- Notable Experience with Document Preparation and File Management
- Strong Calendar Management skills/Travel Expense Management
- Proficient in legal documents including demand letters, pleadings, discovery documents, motions and memos
- Mentoring/Managing Employees/Staff Development/Team Building/Recruiting
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
FOIA Data Specialist
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Receive and/or initiate telephone calls, letters, fax, or emails pertaining to FOIA cases to determine status or resolve issues.
- Identify information that is exempt from release and apply appropriate exemptions to the information. Redact exempt information.
- Responsible for interacting and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials
- Execute simple searches of the FREEDOMS MISLE (Marine Information for Safety and Law Enforcement) database and generate standard review worksheets/reports
- Complete various tasks, which include preparing FOIA request and request close out; Delivering FOIA Request in a timely manner
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the entire department
- Provide operational support and management of the US Coast Guard purchase cards
- Perform internal reviews and audits of purchase card records and usage, isolate deficiencies and develop recommendations for improvements to the process and procedure
- Coordinate important administrative duties in support of the office such as distributing communication, collecting forms or paperwork and creating or tracking official correspondence and memorandums as requested
- Facilitate communication between agency and higher authority on program issues
- Assist in the method of procurement determinations; preparation of the appropriate justifications/determinations and findings
- Facilitate personnel/equipment moves and space conversions as well as analyze and evaluate seating arrangements and inventory data.
- Distribute and continuously track monitors, laptops, and other equipment.
- Produce memorandums and initiate concurrent clearance process.
- Responsible for developing the program office weekly report.
- Facilitate and participate in Weekly IPO APM meeting.
- Maintain the PSC Correspondence tracker and correspondence binders.
- Extend support to Confidential -9326 team APMs to include:
- Submit multiple documents through Task Management System (TMS) for concurrent clearance and manage active and overdue tasks.
Customer Service Representatives
Confidential, Waldorf, MD
- Responsible for receiving and processing packages for shipping, including lifting and weighing packages on scale, accessing specific software programs, generating labels and retrieving packages from customers when requested
- Prepared documents for traces and shipping claims
- Ensured day-to-day operations were followed according to policies and procedures under general supervision.
- Maintained professionalism with difficult customer communication and responsible for de-escalating issues
- Precisely input data into the applicable system
- Computer application knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), and a wide range of office software are being utilize to include, but not limited to: email, faxing, mailing, filing, photocopying and ensure all other office machine are operated in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
- Conflict Resolution, Proficient Data Entry, Team Trainer, Exceptional Multi-Tasker, Master of Time Management
- Skilled in Information Technology-Social Media, Facebook, Twitter and other various system
- Effective problem solver that can take direction and appropriate action
- Deadline orientated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in writing
- Problem solver
- Functional knowledge of POS and billing software in data entry
- Computer software-MS Office and other information system
- Type 65 WPM
- Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, Access