Confidential is having 12+ years of proven experience in Implementations, Upgrades, migration, application support, Infrastructure Design and performance tuning in SAP Basis Net weaver Technology, Business Objects Suit products, Cloud, Process Integration, Solution Manager, MS SQL, ASE, DB2, Oracle and HANA. Involved in multiple full life cycle implementation, Go live projects, Upgrade projects and migration projects in wide range industries including Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Oil & Gas, Consumer and healthcare and Auto industry.
Confidential, Raymond, OHSolution Manager
- Planning and coordinating with customer for the upgrade and migrations.
- Verified Customer Landscape using HWCCT tool for migration as customer was using SAP HANA TDI.
- Used various optimization techniques to bring downtime within the acceptable limit of the customer.
- Used HANA Benchmark Tool for optimization.
- Cutover and Go Live Support.
- HANA Security, Business Objects and R3 Security Design and production support
- Planning, Sizing BI Suite products with Lumira 131.X, 2.0, AO add - ons
- HANA appliance, sizing, system installation setup, upgrades and data center operations
- Integrating BI with heterogeneous managed connections
- HANA DB HW migration and replication setups
- Implemented SAML SSO across the HANA, BI with ADFS
- Implemented SAML SSO between HANA On Premise landscape
- SAP FIORI implementation with Transactional, Fact Sheet and Analytical apps
- SAP Ariba 1.0 implantation and integration via Process Integration
- S4 planning and implemented in the green field approach for Confidential HTA
- Solution Manager 7.2 implementation and configuration various application including S4 business processes for S4 roadmap in Confidential R&D
- HANA enterprise administration including backup, recovery and performance tuning
- HANA replication and HANA Security administration
- Resolving support issues involving production systems
- SAP PPM 6.1 Greenfield implementation
- MS SQL, ASE DBA administration including back-up and restorations
- SAP HANA Security design and Implementation
- Security Implementation BI Suite products and Business Suite products
- Solution Manager 7.2 sizing and Implementation
Confidential, Raritan, NJSolution Manager
- Planning, SizingSAP Process Orchestration 7.4 integrating with various interfaces
- Hana Installations and pulling data from non - HANA sources using SDI/SDA, HCI-DS tools
- Configure and optimize the performance of SAP HANA environments
- HANA Database / Log Backups, Database restore / recovery
- Enhancement Package upgrades
- Installation of various NW landscape systems on HP Service guard HA cluster
- Language Add-on installation for ECC landscape systems
- SAP Screen Personas implementation
- SAP Gateway release upgrade from
- Planning and coordination with customer for the ECC upgrade
- Solution Manager Upgrade and fixing ChaRM issue for Customer
- PI dual stack upgrade and GRC green filed implementation
- Homogeneous system copies for ECC, BI and PI systems
- OS&DB migration of SAP R3 ECC5.0, ECC6.0, NW 640, NW700 BW, SCM, PI, Solution manager system landscapes from AIX/DB2 to Linux/DB2.
- SAP GRC installation
Confidential, Farmington, CTSolution Manager
- Project Planning and Preparation for PO implementation
- BW 7.4 implantation with CPM Business Planning and Consolidation
- Hana Admin to the core team of Confidential team
- HANA Security implementation for Confidential
- PO 7.4 Green Field implementation and Support
- Go-live Support
Confidential, Santa ClaraSolution Manager
- Project Planning and Preparation SCM implementation
- BIA implementation in BW landscape
- Executed OS/DB Migration SAP ECC EHP6, BW 7.30, SAP SCM 7.1 system/Oracle Go-live support
- Performed EHP upgrade of SAP CRM 7.0 to SAP CRM 7.0 EHP 2
- Performed system copy and refresh activities on APO, BW and ECC systems
- MDM installation and administration
- Performed the Upgrade and migration from DB2/AIX 9.7 to DB2/Linux 10.5.
- Involved in BW 7.0 Implementation and Support
- Data Archiving in ERP system SARA, SARI transaction codes
- ECC User and Security administration
- Kernel, Support Package and Add-On installation for various systems
- Performance fine tuning for ECC and PI systems
- Built and configured SAP solution manager for maintenance optimizer (MOPZ), early-watch (EWA) reporting, technical alert monitoring, workload analysis and SAP go-live support services to support delivery of Migration project
- SCM optimizer installation, configuration and Live Cache Administration
- Kernel and Support Package upgrades in various products