- 35 years experience in the US IT industry, last 17 years in the Data Storage industry.
- Grew interest in Life Sciences and pursued higher education in Life Sciences.
- 4 years experience in US Pharmaceutical IT. 3 years experience in Confidential
- Worked with major data storage platforms from vendors
- Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop and other latest technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud and HPC Clusters.
- Architecture and Consolidation of Global Data Centers. Project Management, Design and execution of implementation.
- Converged Storage Infrastructure.
- Strong Interdepartmental and Project Management Communication skills.
- Worked for several startups with key technologies that emerged into global players.
- Medical and Research Education and gained unique skills in Health Care and Life Sciences Industry.
- Clinical Informatics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Software: Perl, Python, R, Keras, Tensoflow, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Visual Studio C#, Microsoft SharePoint, MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, Java, Shell Scripting
Data Storage: EMC VMAX, VNX, Celerra, Centera, NetApp, VMware ESX, HP - UX, AIX, Solaris, Windows Server, Brocade, McData, Cisco switches. NAS Virtualization, SAN Virtualization, Disk Library, VTL, Tape Backup, Avamar, Data Domain. EMC VxRack, EMC Vx Rail.
Bioinformatics: Several software/hardware tools such as Hadoop, Big Data, BioLinux, HPC Clusters, Galaxy, NGS, Micro Array Analysis, CHIP, Emboss, BioJava, BioPerl and several Bioinformatics tools.
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence: Confidential GPU, CUDA, Cudnn, Keras, Tensorflow, Python, R.
Big Data Tools: Big Data, Node.js. Tableau, NoSQL, Apache Hadoop, Python, Oracle, JSON, Hadoop, Hive, Yarn, Impala, HBase, MapReduce, Spark, Lambda
Confidential, Concord, NH
Architect. Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Informatics
- Architect for a small Bioinformatics Company.
- Using the Big data, Machine Learning, AI creating algorithms for design and implementation of tools and infrastructure for the sequencing of the Genomic Data towards the discovery of Personalized Medication connected with Genomic Data Bases around the world.
- Created a local repository of over 1 Petabyte in capacity and developing algorithms.
- Created private cloud and using the JCVI BioLinux created several VM’s for harnessing the information for Gene Expression patterns and Next Generation Sequencing platforms.
- Utilized NAS/SAN and Cloud Data Storage.
- Development of Algorithms using R, Perl, Python, Java, Big Data, Hadoop, Ambari, Hive, Cassandara and Semantic Web technologies.
- Confidential Software Development Partner utilizing Confidential GPU’s CUDA, DIGITS and other tools for the Machine Learning for harnessing information from large Cancer, Imaging and Genetics databases.
- Using Microsoft Azure Cloud platform for cloud based application development and deployment.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
Senior Storage Engineer / Data Storage Architect
- VMAX, Isilon, IBMDS4800, V7000, Dell Equal Logic, Dell Compellent Arrays, 3PAR totaling 1.7 TB storage.
- Data Storage Architect for EPIC Implementation for a 400+ Bed Hospital / Health Care System.
- Worked with EPIC, EMC for the design and implementation of the Data Storage Infrastructure.
- As part of the EPIC implementation team supporting the first wave EPIC launch for Confidential and other sister Hospitals.
- Worked very closely with several EPIC/ HER Implementation specialists in various departments in the Hospital for the installation of Cache, Clarity Databased. EPIC, Allscripts, MEDITECH.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Data Storage Consultant / Project Manager
- Working with several vendor resources that are outsourced to these vendors.
- Manage data storage array refresh projects, data center consolidation, and data migration.
- Worked on the storage certification for FCOE for global deployment.
- Evaluated nondisruptive migration and virtualization strategies .
- Evaluated storage.
- Vendor contract management and project management, managing 300+ IBM Consultants on various project that are assigned to Bank.