Strategically - minded Salesforce Developer/Administration expert capable of working independently and/or as part of a diverse team to customize Salesforce.com environments with 3 years of experience on SFDC/Force.com Platform.
Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Saleforce.com CRM platform, Process builder, Data Loader, Workflow, Reports, Approval process, Sharing Rules, Process Role hierarchy, Profiles, Permission sets, standard and custom objects, Custom Tabs, HTML, CSS, SOAP API, REST API, Email Services Security Control, AWS, SQL, Joints, Indexes, SOQL, SOSL, Apex, visual force, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, App exchange, Eclipse, salesforce.com IDE. Dashboards, Custom objects, Analytic Snapshots and lightening experience, CPQ, workbench.
- Developed customer driven business solutions using SplashBI and Salesforce platform.
- Requirement gathering and understanding Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete tasks and deliverables with reasonable effort estimates.
- Responsible for solution analysis, design, coding, deploying and unit testing in lightning.
- Assist in database design, data preparation, ETL/data integration efforts.
- Responsible for the setup, deployment and enhancements of Salesforce implementations. Interact with other internal and external technical resources, as well as functional Business Analysts, Sales Managers, Training and Project Managers.
- Worked on DocuSign integration with salesforce for eSignature to provide electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents to multiple users at a time.
- Hands on experience to automate workflows and automatically update existing systems for accurate and secure transactions.
- Created customized pdf files by using visual force pages and Apex classes then attached to the DocuSign templates and sent directly to the users.
- Researching & Integrating Salesforce with other applications like Oracle, QuickBooks etc using Mule Soft Any point platform.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer in the organization.
- Responsible for providing salesforce.com support for Patriot Energy Group, assisting users with use, implementation
- Provided resolutions for automation, to include workflow rules, roll-up summary fields, process builder processes, case assignment rules, duplicate record checks, approval processes, formula fields, validation rules, and 3rd party application implementation.
- Created and designed Roles, custom Profiles, Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Custom Report Types, and the Salesforce Console view.
- Provides on-gong support for record creation, mass updates, and data clean-up.
- Implemented the following Salesforce applications: Salesforce for Outlook, Salesforce Inbox, and Salesforce Service.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization’s need.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity.
- Developed VF components in mobile apps. Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Conducted Administrative duties which included working with c-level executives, system administrators, and end users to gather their business requirements, then develop customized solutions to meet their needs.
- Worked of ETL tools to export the data and also to solve the complex specific reputation issues.
- Worked extensively on Visualforce pages, Visualforce Custom Controllers components for creating various user interfaces for different Users and Customers.
- Worked on Time sheet Portal used internally by employees. Experience in Service Cloud and worked on customizing Standard Objects.
- Good knowledge on designing Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Field Dependencies, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Dashboards etc.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations within Salesforce
- Worked on Data Migration using Data Loader, Import Wizard. Created Relationships, Junction Objects, and Roll-Up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Good knowledge in using SOQL, SOSL. Involved in documentation of tasks handled and provided support to the team.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists to customize the objects. Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization to effectively communicate among the users in the Organization.
- Developed several Custom Reports and Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects.
- Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files