- More than 6+ years of experience in designing, developing and testing middleware applications using MuleSoft ESB, WebSphere MQ.
- 3+ years of experience in Design and development of Mule ESB projects, AnyPoint Platform, RAML, CloudHub, and API Management.
- Experience with integration Patterns, tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas,
- Responsible to develop RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x and WebSphere MQ.
- Mulesoft experience in Development on Anypoint Studio, DataWeave, Transformers, APIkit Router, RAML, Anypoint Platform, API Management etc.
- Good experience in MEL Expressions.
- Have worked on JSON, XML, CSV and Flat File formats.
- Good experience developing SOAP and Rest based services.
- Experience in CI/CD process with Jenkins, GIT, Bamboo and Bitbucket
- Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution
- Good experience working in a technically challenging environment with Excellent communication skills
Mule Integration: Any Point Studio, Mule EE 3.6+, RAML, Data Weave, Cloud hub Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9/4 , TIBCO, Anypoint Studio, API
Database: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL SERVER: Tools: nit, Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Environment: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- Use Cloud Hub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Coordinate with program managers to explain what tasks were possible for the system to achieve their desired output.
- Create Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Designing the RAML files on API designer and deploying to CloudHub
- Development of mule flows in the system, process and experience layers (Organize flows, sub flows and global XML configuration files)
- Create RESTful APIs using HTTP connector
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Test RESTful/SOAP services using SoapUI and postman.
- Load and performance test using JMeter in various environments - DEV, TEST and UAT.
- Use Jira and confluence and task and defect tracking.
- Create Java classes to implement RESTful API.
- Drive code review meetings to provide analyze and testing support to Business Analyst people.
- Applying security policies - OAuth in mule & SLA tiers in Any Point Platform.
- Using Jenkins, Maven and Artifactory for CI/CD and automation build effort.
- Built data mapping diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used git services through bit bucket and source tree.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.1, Java 7, Data Weave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, REST full APIs.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Deploy and scheduled mule project on cloud hub.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the integration requirements.
- Implement data transformation using DataWeave and MEL.
- Implement and consume both SOAP and Restful web services.
- Participate in business meetings to gather requirements.
- Design and Develop Restful API’s using API Designer and generated flows using RAML file.
- Promote code from development to testing and production environments.
- Create Flows, Sub Flows, and DataMapper transformations in Mule configuration.
- Create Test plans, Test Suit and Test Cases.
- Participate in analysis, design, development and implementation life cycles of the project.
- Participate in trouble shooting and problem solving of the Integrations.
- Create High level, detailed design, topology and testing documents.
- Participate in different phases of Testing with end systems.
- Create complex queries with joins, sub-queries, and nested queries in SQL queries.
- Support development, test and the production databases.
- Participate in 24X7 production support.
- Create Exception Handling for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.6, Java 7, DataWeave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, REST full API.
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
- Involved in creating of WMQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, and Channels, PUB/SUB.
- Integrate, automate, and manage efficient and flexible business processes at the Enterprise level.
- Setup the triggers and channel initiators. Developed scalable and reliable messaging/queue managers needed to model,
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication
- Setup MQ clusters for high availability and load balancing the messages
- Created the subscriptions, topics etc. in the broker pub sub
- Setup security using the Object Authority Manager.
- Upgrade MQ through both manual process and automated process using scripts.
- Configure Repository Queue Managers in a Clustered Environment and converting an existing environment into a Cluster one.
- Install and deploy MQ Cluster Workload Exit and Channel Exit.
Environment: Web Sphere MQ 7, SOAP UI, RFHUtil, HealthCare pack, Linux