- More than 7 years of experience in Information Technology and Possess hands - on experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) projects using MuleSoft and TIBCO products.
- Participate in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Responsible to develop RESTful and SOAP web services and standards like WSSE in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Huge experience in using MuleSoft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed MuleSoft applications to CloudHub and on-premise servers.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x.
- Extensively worked on Anypoint Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Have experience in middleware applications/technology to integrate ERP systems such as Oracle EBS and/or legacy systems.
- Skill in writing and running JUnit/MUnit test cases.
- Experience in designing and implementing Web Service applications using TIBCO BW and designing SOAP and WSDL schemas.
- Work on different software methodologies like Agile, waterfall and Working knowledge on Development and production support.
- Ability to learn diverse skills in all functional area of the organization.
- Work closely with QA and other support teams in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Software tools/IDEs: Mule ESB 3.x, Anypointstudio, Mule cloudhub, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, TIBCO Active Matrix BusinessWorks 5.12, TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.3, TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service 8.0, TIBCO Designer 5.7, TIBCO Administrator 5.6, Eclipse, Ready API/SOAPUI, Putty, WINSCP, CASDM(Ticketing tool)
Versioning Tools: GIT HUB, STASH, JIRA, Confluence, RTC (Rational Team Concert), SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle SQL developer
Confidential, Portland, OR
Mulesoft ESB Consultant
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data Weave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Deployed and scheduled mule project on cloud hub.
- Worked with Business Analyst to understand the integration requirements.
- Implemented data transformation using DataWeave and MEL.
- Implemented and consumed both SOAP and Restful web services.
- Created flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Designed and Developed Restful API’s using API Designer and generated flows using RAML file.
- Promoted code from development to testing and production environments.
- Created Flows, Sub Flows, and DataMapper transformations in Mule configuration.
- Participated in analysis, design, development and implementation life cycles of the project.
- Participated in trouble shooting and problem solving of the Integrations.
- Created High level, detailed design, topology and testing documents.
- Participated in different phases of Testing with end systems.
- Created complex queries with joins, sub-queries, and nested queries in SQL queries.
Environment: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MuleSoft, Spring MVC, SOAP, MMC, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, AnyPoint Studio, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, Java, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Built and Deployed services in Mule ESB 3.7.3 server.
- Designed and developed enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Created HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Managed performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Created Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Implemented Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.1, Java 7, Data Weave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, REST full APIs.
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
Business Support Analyst
- Debugged and analyzed production incidents and updated through Computer Associates Service Desk Manager (CASDM) application and updating the crisp solution.
- Provided Business Support to production issues and deployed projects.
- Performed analysis and provided a temporary workaround to the end user to run the business for the Client.
- Created administration domains for development, test, QA, stage and production environments.
- Involved in defect analysis and fixing the prioritized issues in Production.
- Cooked SQL queries in order to extract the data for generating reports & analyzing the issues.
- Generated status reports on the incidents reported to the Client.
- Involved in problem management in working together with different teams to find RCA of Production issues.
- Involved in understanding requirements, participated in the Design and Unit testing, Coordinating Services Deployments, Integration and Performance Testing.
- Maintained and revised existing systems while providing technical assistance to users.
- Responsible for providing support during QA testing, production migration and 24/7 production support.
- Collaborated with developers and other team members to better understand business process.
- Planned and executed all kinds of changes in Production environment.
- Reviewed and updated project code base and docs to meet audit standards.