- Over 8+ Years of experience in IT industry in various stages of Software Development which includes 6+ years of experience as Salesforce CRM Developer which involves Administrator, Development, Integration, communities and lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development and 3 Years of experience on Java technologies.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration/Development and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, custom fields, Pick - list, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Salesforce Administration/Development including analysis, modeling, design, coding, testing, Maintenance of CRM systems on Windows Platform as well as a professional Implementation Analyst well versed in implementing product suites.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Strong experience with Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extensions, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL.
- Acquainted with all the onerous tasks that appertain Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud & Community Cloud.
- Experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language using cloud platform.
- Build, Developed and maintained, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems .
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Significant Experience in handling all the administrative tasks. Extensive experience with Wave Analytics and Salesforce Lightening.
- Working experience with Lightning Component Framework , using Lightning component in Visualforce and adding to lightning component to salesforce1.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud , Service Cloud , Call center. to Improve & Extend business processes and integrated data to partners and employees. we working on community cloud.
- Working on community cloud. Partner Central template (lightning bolt) includes lead distribution and deal registration Opportunity management, Deal registration, Easy and quick quoting.
- Invovled in Commerce Cloud Order Management.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility, Data Extraction, Data Import Wizard and Data Export Wizard.
- Good understanding of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS cloud computing services.
- Expert in creating Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Experience on Bulk Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force using Apex Data Loader.
- Have experience is Sales Cloud and Service Cloud implementations.
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum environment, Iterative, Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in using Force.com IDE and Change sets for deployments.
- Expertise in diversified Sales domain like Configure - Price-Quote, Contract Management, Revenue Management & Integrated CPQ system with multiple CRMs like Salesforce and CRM On Demand.
- Worked extensively on Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines) Configuration, Commerce, Integration, Document Engine, BML and BMQL.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ, Depth understanding of the APPTUSCPQ, APTTUS CLM data model and functionality.
- Experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows, Workflow Actions and Approval Process.html
- Excellent knowledge in utilizing third party applications from Salesforce AppExchange.
- Excellent experience working with SOAP and REST web services.
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approval Processes, Process Builder, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects. Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming Languages: APEX, JAVA, C, C++
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy.
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Developer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Experience in building new Applications with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning components.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Responsible for Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader.
- Developed Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Worked with SOQL&SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data fromSalesforce.com platform database.
- Integrate of Application with Salesforce.com with using SOAP and REST web services API.
- Customized Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views and queues.
- Worked closely with Sales Operations team and Business Analysts in building Reports and Dashboards.
- Managed and implemented customization requests including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses.
- Extensive experience in using Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Process, Process Builder in Salesforce.com.
- Chat servers created with node.js using Redis for message routing, but never deployed to production.
- Experience evaluating and integrating Salesforce. AppExchange solutions within overall implementation.
- SFDC integration using web service and apex programing, service entitlements Salesforce.com service cloud functionalities.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experienced with creating Workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, auto assignment rules in the Licensing project.
- Created various Batch jobs and time-based workflows to update the data regularly.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration of the data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce CRM.
- Good knowledge in developing the documents for data model design in sales force CRM.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Used Lightning Process Builder for Visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages.
- Documented and shared the requirements with Salesforce.com consultants for further implementation.
- Successfully implemented Web to Lead and Web to Case in the organization.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API
- Actively involved in most critical phase of the project, in the development and support areas.
- Instrumental in performance tuning of programs during the post Deployment and Deployment period.
- Worked with Business Analysts in solving various case related to configuration issues and user login issues.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Lightning, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Rest API, Soap API, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Salesforce Sandbox, Controllers, REST API, HTML, Java Script.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Configured and maintained Salesforce.com based on business requirements.
- Performed detail analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force and Force.com API.
- Used service cloud on the case management standard objects (accounts, contacts, opportunities, campaigns and leads) and customized standard object Opportunities with Visual Force pages and this is the crucial object for the entire FTI Consulting.
- Designed and developed data models, implemented it on SFDC by creating custom objects.
- Created Custom Objects like Conflict check submission, EMF Configuration, Employee etc.
- Defined lookup and Master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Created and managed complex Workflow Rules, data validations, and object customizations.
- Designed and customized page layouts for the custom objects and assigned them to the different record types.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Used Sales Cloud in Preparing and getting approval of design, functional and technical specifications from business.
- Developed Apex classes, Visual Force Controllers and Extensions based on requirements
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries to interact with the database in Apex transactions.
- Worked with management and other developers to translate marketing needs into design requirements.
- Extensively used Force.com IDE and Developer console to create new Visual Force pages and Apex code.
- As a Salesforce.com/Systems Integration Consultant, been working on integrating various legacy systems with salesforce.com using Jitterbit Harmony and customizing force.com org.
- Collaborated with product marketers to develop the right campaign messaging offers and go-to-market programs.
- Managed end-to-end Data.com lead management process in conjunction with corporate marketing and sales.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Designed and developed new custom applications for sales and marketing teams in sandbox servers.
- Developed Workflow rules for various tasks and Email alerts as per the requirement.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and implemented custom Sharing Rules for Force.com applications.
- Migrated large volumes of external data on to Salesforce.com using Jitterbit and Apex Data Loader as part of data management functions.
- Developing various operations, transformations in Jitterbit and custom logic using native scripts of the platform.
- Developed various Report Types, Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user level.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Zuora, SOQL, Apex, Visual Force, Force.com Data Loader, Jitter bit, HTML, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Salesforce Sandbox, Controllers, REST API, HTML, Java Script.
Confidential, Deerfield IL
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Conducted sessions with the management, different third party vendors, users, commercial and other stakeholders for open and pending issues to develop specifications.
- Built relationships across multiple technology, operations, services, sales, program and product teams to accomplish end goal.
- Worked extensively in customization of Sales Cloud by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Created workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert. Created sharing settings and gave field accessibility.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic cleansing, custom objects and workflows.
- Implemented Security access to the user profiles by creating Object level security, field level security and record level security.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Jitter bit, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented Various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Created user accounts, managed profiles, security and workflow rules.
- Identified and established the sharing rules for restricting access to business objects such as opportunities, leads and cases.
- Customize Work.com page layouts, fields.
- Develop Validation rules and workflows.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Exposed Apex classes as Rest APIs and triggered workflows from third party applications.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Explorer, Apex Triggers, Visual force Pages & Apex Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Eclipse IDE, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, CSS, SOAP.
- Redesigned the web applications by replacing the Custom MVC framework with the Spring MVC module.
- Used JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Extensively used Validation framework for client and business logic validations.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Ant build scripts, created WAR files and deployed in JBoss application server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Duties included design, development, integration and administration of salesforce.com applications.
- Gathered user requirements and involved in application design discussions and documentation.
- Responsible for designing system/Unit/UAT test cases.