- International Business Development & Territory Sales Manager
- Driving business development through strategic marketing and relationship management
- Fearless business developer with 15+ years of experience in multinational marketing strategy, direct sales, logistics, and driving brand awareness.
- Record of building strategic partnerships in disparate countries to gain a global foothold and deliver on performance targets in saturated markets.
- Able to harness data - driven analysis to understand unique market contexts and implement high-impact marketing plans.
- Expert prospector, negotiator, and closer; versed inproduct launch, talent development, and business operations.
- BA degree in business;exceptional multilingual verbal and written communication skills extend to C-suite relationships, presentations, negotiation, and problem solving. Proficient in MS Office and CRM technologies.
- Direct Sales
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategies
- Proposals & Presentations
- Territory Management
- Customer Service
- Contract Negotiation
- Event Coordination
- Consultative Sales Process
- Salesforce CRM
Confidential, Olathe, KS
International Business Development Manager
- Use qualitative market analytics to develop strategiesfor expanding geographic territory; conduct cold calls, build relationships with C-level decision-makers, and negotiate wholesale distributor contracts for aftermarket wheels.
- Consult on pricing strategies.
- Present product atleading trade shows.
- Coordinate distribution logistics, source vendors, and secure freight quotes.Supervise digital media, catalog, and website content development processes.
- Developed accounts in 8 new countries in 2 years by conducting research of target countries to develop qualified leads and pursuing a high-impact strategy of cold calling and relationship building.
- Secured over 100 clients in North America and maintain 30% of all active accounts worldwide.
- Improved delivery schedule reliability 25% by restructuring international distribution logistics to establish a European hub and sourcing new freight forwarders.
- Created and launched a successful go-to-market (GTM) strategy for introducing new premium product to niche international markets, using social media to develop awareness and build demand.
Territory Sales Manager
- Managed dealer and channel partnershipsin support of premium customer service, market penetration, and regulatory compliance.
- Provided strategic consultation to facilitate decision-making, product knowledge, marketing tactics, and industry best practices.
- Conducted market research to anticipate demand, market trends, and product preferences.
- Audited financial reports using MS Excel and proprietary software to analyze forecast accuracy, evaluate dealer performance, and provide useful feedback.
- Trained sales support team, managed key performance indicators (KPI), prepared evaluations, and administered online training curricula.
- Increased annual dealership sales from 9 to 155 units within 3 years by transforming market strategy and organizing a succession of dealer events to increase awareness and product knowledge.
- Opened dealerships in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistanto develop business for Construction Division. Established offices and strategic plans; recruited and trained new managers.
- Decreased delivery time by 1 month and eliminated customer service problemsby remapping logistics routes for Chinese-made products and renegotiating vendor contracts.
- Improved reporting and business analytics by implementing a CRM system at the dealer level and selling personnel on its benefits.
- Increased sales forecast accuracy to 90% - 100% by working with dealer sales, finance, and accounting personnel to create a matrix for forecasting.
- Upheld commitment to Confidential organization through troubled start-up ofRussian Consumer Division. Retained and reassigned to Construction Division when consumer project was killed.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
International Account Manager
- Established overseas partnerships from initial contact forward, developing C-level relationships, making presentations, and initiating contract negotiations.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams and external vendors to enhance logistics.
- Leveraged CRM insights, trade incentives, price protection, and discount programs to dominate markets.
- Increased internationaldistributor portfolio from 3 to 80+ via rigorous market research and cold calling; earned President’s Award and International Exporter of the Year.
- Developed a previously nonexistent Russian market, increasing sales from $12K to $3M during tenure with a focus on developing trade relationships.
- Designed supply chain road map that yielded 1,500% revenue increase in established accounts; collaborated with several logistics companies to initiate weekly distribution process.