- Over 9 years of IT experience that includes 7 years with Salesforce.com CRM development and two years in JAVA.
- Experienced in software development using object oriented programming.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like sales process, support process, lead process and solution process.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) and in working with Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Good knowledge on Technical and Functional aspects of Salesforce.com, on demand CRM package.
- Proficiency in building Data Model and implementing business logics.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce Administration (SFA), Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows, Approval Workflow, Reports/Graphs and Dashboards.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Working knowledge in generating Report types, Reports and Dashboards to analyze the data in Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in lead case management (Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case)
- Expertise in Apex programming language, Apex triggers, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Web service .
- Hands of experience in writing Test classes, Debugging Apex code, SOQL, SOSL and Aggregate queries in Apex Classes and Triggers
- Installed Apps from AppExchange, Configured and maintained User Security Permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Knowledge on deployment of components using Standard Salesforce Change Sets and Force.com IDE
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP and REST.
- Experience working with integration features such as Callouts, Future methods, REST and SOAP APIs
- Expertise in working with Force.com Plug-in and Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Design and implement SSO (single sign on) for Salesforce applications.
- Experienced in Salesforce.com Live Agent Console setup in Service Cloud and experienced in Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud.
- Proficiency in test driven development.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Effective team player with good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service and Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers), Lightning Components, Lightning Builder.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Salesforce CPQ, SLDS, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application & Sandbox data loading.
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++ and APEX
IDE: Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in
Tools: MS Office, Rational rose, Dream weaver, Adobe Flash, Weka and OpenCV.
Platforms: UNIX and Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10)
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Created many reusable Lightning Components with SLDS framework - like Spinner, Error Messages and Message alert, File Upload, Modal Box, Email, Grid, and Generic Components etc.
- Worked on Meta data API to add or remove Lightning Components or buttons in page layouts with single click.
- Integrated Lightning components into Visual force pages.
- Used License Management Application (LMA) to manage the licenses of application.
- Created Custom Buttons and used AJAX Toolkit.
- Experience in analyzing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities, like creating the relationships/junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Email alerts and business logic.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Ability to write complex SOQL and SOSL queries across multiple objects using DML statements and Database methods.
- Created custom object to log the errors and exception from the application to keep track.
- Developed several custom reports like tabular reports, matrix reports and joined reports including data filters, groupings, and customized graphs to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Lead a team of solution partner and/or client developers and specialists to meet specific client requirements; responsible for ensuring an optimal system architecture to facilitate the successful completion of implementations.
- Provide guidance, analysis and recommendations to design decisions including but not limited to: architecture, integrations, order management and fulfillment systems, customizations, impacts to scale and performance, rollout strategies and optimal use of features to provide pre-sales support for order management and fulfillment to solution partners and/or sales teams.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created custom objects which includes lookup and master detail relationships based on business requirement.
- Performed complete analysis of existing systems and business processes related to sales, service, and Channel Partner and involved in supporting these processes.
- Interacted with business operations, understood business model, involved in gathering requirements, translated needs into Salesforce terms, developed data model, and defined objects and relations.
- Handling projects from planning to post-launch phases.
- Worked on various enhancements of the Salesforce functionality to meet the changing business needs.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Participate and collaborate with sales teams to demonstrate the technical aspects and value of proposed solutions.
- Analyze and define client's business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals.
- Formulate strategic plans for component development to sustain future project objectives.
- Gather detailed business requirements and use cases, and translate technical specifications into product requirements.
- Create team strategies and establish project scopes of work; communicate project deliverable timeframes and benchmarks to clients.
- Develop data architecture design to facilitate targeted customer analysis.
- Suggest architectural improvements, design and integration solutions, and formulate methodologies to optimize object-oriented software and database development.
- Organize end-user and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work.
- Diagnose and repair UNIX and Windows processing errors and implement solutions to improve efficiency.
- Write and implement new server, middleware and database standards.
- Worked on administering the DocuSign, Form Assembly, OpsGenie, New Voice Media, Informatica and various other Enterprise applications.
- Designed various Web Pages in VisualForce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created and user Email templates in HTML and VisualForce.
- Accustomed Picklists, Dependent Picklists and Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Implemented REST API to retrieve the recent items on the customer portal VF page.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Part of the team that developed the call center module as a support for this project.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Designed and customized visual force pages using controller extensions, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Developed Apex triggers, classes to achieve user's desired functionality and have written the dependent test classes.
- Involved in Deployment, deployed all the classes, triggers, objects, components, pages from sandbox environment to production environment.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Developed VisualForce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MS Visio, MS project, Standard and Custom Objects, Validation rules, Workflow & Approvals, Record types, Reports, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Web Services, Data Loader
Confidential, Jersey City, NY
- Implemented Marketing and Sales processes covering Campaign, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Forecasting, Quotes, Pipeline management etc.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case automation.
- Creating a batch Apex class which copies the bulk records from history tables of each detail object inserts them into the Global History object.
- Written Test Classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Created custom objects, custom VF page layouts, triggers, validation rules by using Apex as per Customer requirement
- Used Marketo for creating and customizing value propositions of the key items in order to maximize deployment value.
- Experience with Single sign on (SSO), Delegated Authentication, SAML implementation
- Used Change sets/ Jenkins for deployment, once the Component merge has been done in Git and the source is ready, in to the other Salesforce instance.
- Creating a custom object called Global History object which mimics the standard history table.
- Created various reports, summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profile permissions
- Helped to automate some business processes by creating workflows (email notification /fields /updates / tasks)
- Provided solutions and support for Single sign on SSO, ensuring compliance with international security standards like SAML 2.0.
- Create advanced dashboards in Wave Analytics by modifying the JSON that defines them.
- Consulted on Exact Target Instance migration and Sales force integration project as an Email Subject Matter Expert.
- Upload external data files to Wave Analytics using External Data API.
- Performed administration activities for SFDC/Veeva including System Configuration, Analytics Reporting, Data Migration, User Acceptance Testing, End User Development & Delivery and System Testing.
- Successfully customized SFDC interface Responsible for performing administrative functions in Salesforce CRM such as create/modify pick-lists and lookup fields.
- Experience working in functionality of Veeva Synchronization with user.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Created the Vision & Strategy for Analytics exploring solutions such as Wave (SFDC)
- Complete the Application modification functionality and the Toolbar modification functionality of the application as separate Flex Modules and integrated them onto one composite application.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Moved Code from Sandbox to Production using Jenkins and Change Sets.
- Used SalesForce.com Ajax Toolkit to make asynchronous calls to the SFDC data store for optimizing data retrieval speeds.
- Implemented SFDC Wave Analytics in the sandbox for testing and created dashboards that displayed Sales.
- Used GitHub for Version Control, Jenkins to deploy Apex code.
- Experience working in Veeva System Integration with Salesforce.com by using the functionality of Veeva Synchronization
- Provided on-going support to identify, troubleshoot and quickly relay production issues to team.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API.
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visual force page and mail merge.
- Worked on Requirements gathering/project management for Salesforce.com implementations.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Customized standard Salesforce objects like campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities.
- Worked with the development team to deploy workflows wherever necessary
- Created custom field and field dependencies on standard objects like Campaigns, Lead, Accounts and Contacts.
- Worked with developers in configuring with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards
- Developed workflow rules, time triggered workflows for various business requirements.
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups fields, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields.
- Worked on Big Machines as part of Quoting, with links to automate pipeline forecasting, Complex Pricing & Discounting.
- Used field level security, profiles and audit trail setup to ensure that protected data is only with authorized users.
- Designed and Implemented the Page layouts and Custom tabs to suit the needs of the application.
- Worked with pakckages of Marketo Lead Management and Marketo Sales Insights to create number of custom fields and objects.
- Used Apttus CPQ as it boosts sales effectiveness by guiding users to the best possible quotes for all products, pricing, and channels.
- Act as a liaison between customers and all internal Apttus teams during product related escalations.
- Developed Salesforce.com ETL processes using Cast Iron, Java and Sales force Web Services Java API and ETLs using SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server.
- Migrated data from Legacy Systems to Salesforce CRM using data loader.
- Performed some customizations on Standard Objects, such as Forecasting/Leads /Accounts/ Contacts and opportunities.
- Created Roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Used Saleforce.com platform to identify issues and gaps in current Reporting format and suggested implementation of the Analytical tools provided by the Salesforce.com to enhance Reporting and Data consolidation.
Environment: SFDC platform, Apex Language, SOQL/SOSL, Reports, Apttus CPQ, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Force.com IDE, MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other platform based technologies like Visualforce, force.com API, and web services.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on force.com platform in salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- In order to ensure the consistency of the project, worked on removing the errors.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Territory Management and Opportunity Management.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Responsible for interpretations of business requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various Scheduled and Batch apex jobs based on the business requirements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created automations of emails to Opportunity owners based on business requirements.
- Resolved major issues in previously exisiting integrations betweeen SAP and Salesforce in the Cast Iron environment.
Environment:Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, S-controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows, Custom Fields, Workflows Rules, Validation Rules.
- Worked on implementation of GUI module with Struts Framework and used Confidential for version control.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect from the Java application to the Database.
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP's, Struts (tiles and tag libraries) and user validations.
- Developed the code using Agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project.
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different.
- Involved in testing using Junit.