- St Louis based, accomplished SAP professional with 14 years of experience, which includes 13 + years in SAP Functional SD (OTC), LE, APO - GATP and cross-functional modules, MM, TM, PP, QM, WM, FI/CO, FSCM, PS, OGSD and 4+years in Manufacturing industry. DP planning books.
- Implemented 5 Complete End to End life cycle projects, Production Support and Technical upgrade from 4.7, 5.0 to ECC 6.0. Worked on multiple Mergers & Acquisition implementation & Integration projects.
- Strong implementation experience in SD (OTC) LE, LG, MM, WM DP, gATP and FI lifecycle phases of Project Planning, conducting workshops, Requirement Gathering, Prototyping, Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing, Training, Documentation, Data Migration, Cut Over, Go-Live and Post Implementation Support.
- SME in the process optimization and process improvement order to Cash & gATP.
- Sap S/4 HANA logistics trained and migration project Re-platform SAP Database from Oracle to SAP Hana In-memory Database and reports.
- Good working experience on E2E SAP SD/ MM/ FI tax configuration and VAT, External TAX systems vertex and OneSource system tax calculation.
- Worked on database migration from Oracle to HANA projects and EHP 8.0 and support pack 6.0. Worked global team’s onshore/offshore model.
- Extensive configuration experience in SAP SD modules involving Order Management - Order Types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Delivery documents and Billing documents. Copy controls.
- Customer contracts, Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements, Pricing, Copy Incompletion Procedure, Output Determination, Material Determination, Partner Determination, Account Determination, Text Determination, Pick Pack and PGI. Billing.
- Credit management, Stock Transport Order, Inter Company Orders, Consignment, and Third-Party Sales Order Process. Worked on multiple Revenue Recognition Projects.
- Worked on Data Migration tools-LSMW and BDC.
- Integration Model (CIF)-Sending data from ECC to APO-Activation of Integration Model. Product Availability Check& Product Allocation (Quota Management) Rules-Based Availability Check& Back order process (BOP)
- Shelf life ATP and Batch Management and Transportation and Shipment Scheduling
- Expert knowledge on ECC ATP and APO-GATP& Planning book extension
- Worked couple of projects on Revenue Recognition SD-MM-FI and PS.
- Worked on ABAP requirements ABAP debugging, VOFM requires and formulas, data transfer requirements in copy controls, User exits, Programs, function modules, BAPI’s and various interfaces like web methods, ALE, EDI PO’s and invoice 850,855,860,856,824 and 810 See Burger Track Id # worked with B2B and SM30 Direct table updates.
- Ability to write technical specifications (FDS) to give to developers, experience with custom development with ABAP.
- Worked extensively with SAP interfaces using IDOCs, ALE and EDI messaging, 850, 855, 856, 810 and 812 Credit and debit memo adjustments.
- Seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, positive professional attitude and ability to work and manage multiple tasks.
- Team builder with a proven track record of leading and managing onsite as well as offshore teams effectively.
- Sincere, enthusiastic, hardworking and an appetite to learn new skills.
SAP ERP Package: SAP R/3 4.6, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and 6.0
Functional Area: SAP R/3 Sales & Distribution and MM-APO-SCM
Data Migration Tools: LSMW & BDC
Cross Application: ALE, SEEBURGER, EDI and IDocs, XI and PI
Operating Systems: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / NT / 2000; DOS
MS: Office, Synergy, Remedy, HP QC, & Application life cycle management 11.00
Sr. SAP SD & LE
- Configuration of Enterprise Structure for MWC project i.e. definition and assignment of sales organizational and distribution and divisions.
- Customized sales Documents, Delivery and Billing Types.
- Configured Sales Documents and Established Links with Item Categories, Scheduled Lines and copy controls.
- Pricing Procedure with necessary Condition Types, Access Sequences and Condition Tables.
- Copy controls and between sales doc, delivery doc and billing. Knowledgeable and experienced of integration between FI, MM, LE and TM, Foreign trade.
- Customized different condition types as per business requirement.
- Expert knowledge on ECC ATP and APO-gATP
- Worked on ATP reports, Projected stock reports and -VMI system(Datalliance)
- Configured different Pricing Procedures based on business requirements.
- Customer-Material Info Records & Item Proposal a nd Listings and Exclusions
- Customer specific price. Distribution allowances and Liquidation pricing.
- Worked on Establish Order feasibility / Sales Order Reports Sales order cockpit - Selection screen
- Shipping conditions override. Email 2 customer and Web Orders& Cash sale and Rush Orders-Cash Before Delivery.
- Non-Physical Returns & Refusals.
- Credit Memo, Debit Memo and invoice correction with ref to original billing doc.
- Customized New Shipping Points and New point determination.
- Assignment of New shipping points to plants and DC’s
- Picking point determination Assign departure country Zone to shipping points
- Worked on Material Determination and Worked on Consignment process.
- Implemented Distribution center to Co- packer process (Intra company)
- Shipment Type Naming Convention
- Shipment Type Definition
- Shipment Type Cost Relevancy
- Shipment Status-
- Partner Function
- Transportation Planning Point TPP
- Transportation relevancy
- Transportation Connection Point TCP-
- Route Definition
- Route Example
- Route Determination-
- Stage Definition (in the route)
- Stage Determination in the Shipment
- Transportation Leg Determination
- Worked on Outputs for Sales orders Delivery docs and Billing docs
- Worked On EDI, 810 and 812
- Go-Live & Post Go- Live Support (Hyper Care)
Sr. SAP SD and Vertex/ OGSD Consultant
- Conducting business wok shops to understand business requirements, Requirement Gathering, Prototyping, Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing, Training, Documentation, Cut Over, Go-Live and Post Implementation Support.
- Customizing the business requirements in SAP SD/ OGSD integration with other modules FI/Cash Management, Billing, Pricing, FSCM, service management and vertex tax conditions.
- Responsible for design and configuration of SAP SD and OGSD systems with focus on Enhancement, Break/fixes/transition during the HANA migration.
- Responsible for analyzing new business requirements and providing best solutions.
- Posting Deliveries through Data Collation from Cylinder Interface and Posting Deliveries through Data Collation - Manual Truck Data Collation
- Responsible for developing functional specifications to the project requirements and working closely with BW team providing data from ECC to BW.
- Responsible for overseeing the migration of legacy OTC reports to HANA / BI, inclusive of writing functional specifications.
- Write functional specifications for reports in new Business Objects environment.
- National Account Revenue, Daily Market Projection by District, Daily Volume Trend, DDR - Daily Distribution Report, controlled: BI Sales Gallons, Pricing Analysis - Actual to Date w/Budget, Buying Accounts - 200 Pilot - Summary by District, Home Depot Sales Report
- Responsible for creating test scripts and executing in unit testing and integration testing new SAP HANA system.
- Evaluation of the design of the controls in place to validate data migration during the Mock Cutovers.
- Evaluation of Management’s procedures to validate that application control functionality and interfaces remains consistent in both systems
- Evaluation of the operating effectiveness of the controls performed by Management to validate that data was migrated completely and accurately.
- Data loads using LSMW. Customers, Pricing Customer Info records.
- Re-performance of a sample set of data objects to validate that they were completely and accurately migrated.
- Worked on EDI and 810 and 812
- Responsible Go-live activates and Post go live support.
Monsanto, St. Louis, MO
Sr. SAP SD and LE Consultant
- Requirement Gathering, Prototyping, Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing, Training, Documentation, Cut Over, Go-Live and Post Implementation Support.
- Configuration of Enterprise Structure for BioAg project i.e. definition and assignment of sales organizational and distribution and divisions, Defined account groups to control field selection, partner functions and partner determination procedure for customer master.
- Customized sales Documents, Delivery and Billing document Types, Established Links between sales documents Item Categories, and Scheduled Lines .
- Configured different Pricing Procedures based on business requirements(Best use of available existing condition tables.
- Configured consignment sales process and Configured Intercompany stock transfer process.
- Customer material info record and c configured for special sales orders. (Cash sales and rush order).
- Customized Text Determination sales docs delivery and billing documents.
- Output Determination for sales, delivery and billing outputs.
- Worked on touch points from SD with integration MM, FI/CO, QM, LE modules. Preparing function specification documents(FDS)
- Data Loads using LSMW and BDC Sold to, Ship to, Payer and Contact person, Open orders and Deliveries.
- Continuous cross functional knowledge transfers to the team to make sure the entire team is technically & functionally well equipped. UAT preparation and signoff. Integration testing phase completed with signoff.
- Project master data upload for the Go-live in production. Successful Go-live and support.
Sr. SAP SD and LE Consultant
- Configured end to end Business processes with new sales document types, new item categories, new delivery document types and new billing document types including the copy controls and routines to take care of requirements and data transfer routines.
- Assist Testing team in identifying and creating testing scripts for all the test cycles associated to different processes.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems and identifying the Gaps while mapping the AS-IS (current process) to the TO-BE (proposed solution)
- Assume the primary role for performing the tasks associated with configuration of the system to meet the various Business requirements.
- Worked on consignment process, third party sales and inter company sales process.
- Worked on ATP process and good work knowledge on ATP integration with other modules.
- Prepare the FDSs (Functional Design Specification) documents, detailing the functional and technical details in creating a custom Services, Reports, Programs and Functional Modules.
- Coordinate with ABAP (Development) team in getting the developments.
- Coordinate with Security team in building the necessary security roles, accesses and authentications for users running the standard, custom transactions, reports, services and programs.
- Document Training documents and lead sessions with Super Users and Customer Operations Team, to train them to effectively handle the system in performing the daily activities in order to run the Business prior to the Go-Live.
- Adding new pricing condition types to pricing procedure. (Discounts and surcharges and fright)
- Debugging custom code to spot and identify the cause for the bugs identified as part of the Support and resolving issues logged on the Testing Log.
- Assist with technical design and testing of additional application development work for Forms, Reports, Interfaces and Enhancement.