- Overall 6+ years of experience in Information Technology in using various tools and technologies for development, Maintenance and support of IT Applications.
- Experience in Development and implementation of Business Applications with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using TIBCO Suite of products.
- Expertise in installation and configuration of TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO TRA, TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO Adapters, TIBCO Business Connect.
- Experience in both EAI and B2B Integrations.
- Worked on EDI Messages for Member enrollment and claims.
- Generated maps using EDI SIM tools to convert EDI to XML and XML to EDI
- Developed private processes to Integrate Business Connect with back end systems
- Experienced in deployment using Admin UI and App Manage Utility.
- Experienced in TIBCO EMS and Creating queues, topics, bridges and routes.
- Strong working knowledge of XML and web services, WSDL and SOAP.
- Experienced in developing Secure Web Services in TIBCO using Service, SOAP, WSDL, XML Tools palettes.
- Hands on Experience in building or developing Schemas using XMLSPY, TIBCO BW.
- Worked on Creating Mapping Sheets for EAI Projects.
- Deployed Applications in Load Balancing and Fault Tolerant Modes.
- Hands on Experience using performance tuning parameters in tibco Admin.
- Performed Patch updates on various TIBCO Products on UNIX and Linux non - production Environments.
- Hands of Experience in production support on the Tibco products, in various operating platforms like Linux and UNIX.
- Worked on HAWK Rules to Monitor TIBCO Business works applications and EMS Servers.
- Experience in writing Oracle Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux Commands and writing shell scripts.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong Knowledge on SDLC
- Strongly initiative, creative and able to learn new technologies and systems.
EAI Tools: TIBCO Business Works 5.x, TRA5.x, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Business Connect, TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO Instream, TIBCO Translator, TIBCO EDI SIM
Languages::C#, Core Java
Web Technologies: C#.Net, ASP.Net, HTTP, XML, REST, XPATH
Tools: SOAPUI, Putty, WinSCP, TOAD, GEMS
Databases: Oracle10g, SQL Server 2003, DB2
Version Controller:: SVN, GIT
Others: VS.NET 2003, SQUIRREL, REST Plugin for TIBCO
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Implemented projects using agile methodology
- Analyzed Existing code and Performed Unit testing to understand the business flow.
- Used Altova XMLSPY for XSD generation and XML Generation.
- Configured ADB Adapter on Policy Profile List Tables to capture changed data and send out alerts to existing customers.
- Updated existing Interfaces to migrate from SOAP Based Services to query data to Stored Procedures.
- Enhanced the existing error handling and alert management process
- Created EAR file and deployed in DEV/TEST environment.
- Worked on Production support after go-live for 2 weeks
- Configured Fault tolerance, Load balancing for Tibco BW applications.
- Generated various schemas as per the mapping involved in the process flows.
- Configured TIBCO EMS Server in Fault tolerance in Non-prod environment.
- Created Acceptance test cases upon development to support the testing team in performing their testing.
- Used CLE logging framework to handle all the exceptions in a Business process.
- Implemented queue level, log level monitoring for all the EMS queues and deployed services, respectively.
- Used Tortoise SVN for source control and version repository.
Environment: TIBCO Business works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Admin, TIBCO Adapters, Putty, SQL Developer, WinSCP, SVN
Confidential, Evansville, IN
- Actively involved in gathering and understanding business requirements.
- Documenting business requirements and creating technical design specifications.
- Translating business, functional and integration requirements into technical design specifications.
- Conduct design, code and implementation reviews with team members.
- Configured Tibco Active Database Adapter with Oracle to Integrate with Tibco.
- Created Static Queues, Topics, Bridges on Tibco EMS Server for all applications
- Utilized Tibco BW application to provide notifications, escalations and, reminders as part of workflow process
- Performed load testing and performance analysis for Business Works engines and Adapter instances
- Created EAR Files for the developed BW components and deployed them using Tibco Enterprise Administrator
- Responsible for the configuration of Adapters for various systems and configuring ADB, File Adapters
- Involved in the end to end testing process and creating the unit test plans
- Involved in all knowledge sharing sessions pertaining to the technical and project requirements.
- Created scripts for JMS Queues, Selectors and Topics.
- Created Error handling and CLE using TIBCO Business works.
- Actively helping develop integration testing scenarios and test scripts.
- Identifying defects in deployed code and those raised by testing team and providing resolutions.
Environment: TIBCO Business works 5.x, ADB Adapter 7.2, File Adapter, TIBCO EMS 8.3, Tibco Admin, and Oracle SQL Server.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Installed TIBCO products to setup new production environment for this project
- Understanding of EAI patterns, architectural design and development.
- Developed interfaces using TIBCO Business Works 5.x
- Create triggers to pull data from student information systems like CAMPUSVUE as XML’s and configured ADB adapters to fetch the XML data and send it to Salesforce.
- Developed scheduled processes to fetch data from LMS systems like Canvas and send it over to Salesforce.
- Developed WSDL files for services that needed to be called.
- Created services to invoke Web services from document management vendors like On Base.
- Implement CLE for track and trace.
- Configured catalogue used by ESB engine for custom transformations and routing of messages.
- Create test scripts in SOAP UI to invoke web services.
- Automated start and stop of interfaces during maintenance window using scripts.
- Supported BW projects across different environments including production.
- Prepared technical design documentation explaining the workflows as well as documented all the test cases performed in QA.
Environment: TIBCO Business works 5.x, TIBCO designer 5.x, TIBCO EMS 4.x/5.x, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO File Adapter, TIBCO ADB Adapter, XML Spy,