- Over 6 plus years of experience in IT industry including more than 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Good experience in interacting with business users, business analysts for requirements capturing, analyzingand documenting and letting business users know constraints with salesforce limitations.
- Expertise in data modeling between various objects in salesforce like Standard and Custom objects and analyzing the schema builder based on relationship between objects.
- Working knowledge in data migration and management for Mass imports and exports using Import wizardApex Data Loader.
- Strong Knowledge in App Exchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Proficiency in SFDC development in implementing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages using standard, custom and controller extensions, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL and Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Experience in use of Standard and Custom controllers of Visualforce in development of custom salesforce pages as required by business requirements.
- Proficient knowledge of Governor limits. Experience in optimization of existing code in accordance to the governor limits.
- Excellent functional and technical Knowledge of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead
- Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote and Forecasting.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and AppExchange.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom buttons and links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Experience in implementing the Many - to-many, Look-up and Master-Detail relationships and Automating the business Processes using Workflows, Approval Process, Escalation Rules and Auto-Response Rules.
- Hands on experience implementing Security and configured Object Level Security, Record Level Security, Field Level Security, Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Roles and Role Hierarchy and Sharing Rules, Manual Sharing and resource monitoring at different hierarchical levels of Organization.
- Experience in Administration setup such as manage users and data management, automated Business processes through validation rules and formula fields, Flows and process builders, Workflows and Approval Process, Sharing rules.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Good at Lightning Components and adding them to Visualforce pages and Lightning experience page layouts.
- Performed Apex asynchronous using Future Methods, Batch Apex, controlling processes with Queueable Apex and Scheduling Jobs using apex scheduler.
- Modified and worked on Lightning components in building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Worked on Lightning components for quick actions using Aura, Lightning design system, CSS.
- Experience in creating and executing Test classes and Apex Test Triggers and creating Test data for Apex class testing and worked on achieving high code coverage based on organization standards.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions and also has expertise on Outlook Integration, Single Sign On, and Salesforce to Salesforce functionalities.
- Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce.
- Experience in integrating salesforce.com with other applications using Web services SOAP/REST API.
- Hands on experience working on GitHub repository
SFDC Technologies: Standard objects, Lightning Application, Workflow & Approvals, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE
Tools: Force.com, Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production) SOAPREST Webservices, Change Sets.
Data Migration Tools: Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Normalization, Data Migration, Data Loader
Database: Oracle 9x / 10x, MySQL
Languages: C, C++, JAVA
Web Related: HTML5, Java Script, CSS
Operating Confidential: Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows XE.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Involved in SFDC application setup and customization to match the functional needs of the company.
- Worked with end users and business analysts for requirement gathering, analysis and provided design inputs.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard, Custom objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards, and responsible for the customizing the same as per the business requirements.
- Used Data Loader for data migration from external Confidential to salesforce and to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce platform.
- Developed Junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field
- Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Process and Process Builder for automated alerts set up
- Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies.
- Configured Web-to-Lead and Lead Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rules, Lead process and setting as per the requirement.
- Customized Sales Cloud for campaign, leads, and opportunity objects. Also, implemented sales automation to track contract opportunities and leads.
- Implemented Email-to- Case, Web-to- Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab, Auto Response rules, Assignment, and Escalation rules.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Created Test Classes for unit testing to check custom business functionality implemented.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, Custom Controller Components, Advanced search.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log console to catch Exceptions.
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation, and followed AGILE (SCRUM).
- Integrated Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external Confidential and web sites.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Apex Language, Visualforce, Pages/Components, S-Controls, Workflows, Lightning Experience, Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in SFDC application configuration and customization to match the functional needs.
- Worked as salesforce admin support such as user account creation, rmation setup, password reset, Profiles and Roles creation, user group creation, updating company profile, Network access setup.
- Created various Custom Objects like Corporate Seminar, Speaker and Attendee.
- Involved in customizing objects, tabs, fields as per the business need.
- Developed mobile apps visually with Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components
- Setup Field Level Access for each custom object created based on the user’s role.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail Relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created different Record Types and Page Layouts for Corporate Seminars, Attendees and Speakers.
- Created Workflow Rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Implemented security levels and privileges for different Profiles and Roles using Organization Wide Defaults, Record Level sharing.
- Maintained data cleanliness and data quality by adding custom Validation Rules, custom formulas.
- Created Reports and Dashboards for displaying attendee’s confirmation/cancellation records, Seminars and speaker’s information etc.
- Integrated email with Salesforce.com for mass email management and designed various custom email templates.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for payments processing.
- Setup Approval Process for Seminar cancellations by Corporate Seminar Manager.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
- Preparation of design documents of various silhouette application based on gathered requirement.
- Involved in coding for modules for all the Sub-Application of the CRM application which involves extending existing SFDC standard components using Apex, Visual Force and other utilities.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Web-to-lead to track and solve leads from the website.
- Created different Workflow rules and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Data loader for data migrations to sales force.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Participated in the sessions provided by the Salesforce team and support end users
Environment: Salesforce.com, Visual force, Force.com, App Exchange, Service cloud, Sales cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Cast Iron, Custom objects, Tabs, Roles, Pick lists, Dashboards, Data Loader, Data Migration, Sandbox, Windows
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements. Worked on Various Salesforce.com standard objects including Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Validation rules, Components. Using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external Confidential and web sites.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created Custom objects and fields for transactional and contractual information. Encrypted sensitive data with Encryption fields feature.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in VF pages. Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects. Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel. Worked on Unit testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
Environment: Salesforce.com, SQL Server, Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader, Visual Force Pages, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel
- Implemented a scheduler using Quartz API to archive or delete the points for the DB, after the date crossed i.e., certain threshold time period associated forfeited points will be deleted.
- Implemented logger component used for logging across various components of the system. Log4j component was used in the implementation of this component.
- Implement a mail dispatcher component used by other modules like update user module used to send mail to the users once they update their information on the application, it is used by scheduler to send periodic mail updates to employees regarding offers and rewards information.
- Modified and Implemented UI of certain existing and new features of application.
- Involved in fixing the issues related to UI.
- Deploying and maintenance of application.
- Coding the JSP’s and the business layer logic.
- Unit testing and integration testing on developed code.
Environment: Jdk1.5, IBM WAS 6, Eclipse, Apache Log4j, SoapUI, JUnit, Quartz.