Certified project management professional with seven years of experience in implementing strategic planning defining business processes, identifying risks, performing feasibility analysis and Impact analysis. Experience in various other operations like project integration, vendor management, product development and customer relationship management.
CORE SKILLS & TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Data Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Supply Chain Management
- Communication Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Customer Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office
- Power BI
- Voluntarily Led meetings by creating the event and hosting it.
- Managing Finances and coordinates activities for Confidential events to be profitable.
- Coordinated with stakeholders for venue selection & display arrangement for Client Exhibition
- Managed social networking outreach to 10000+ people through print Ads campaign
- Managed event to attract footfalls of about 1000+ people to the event and create a successful show for the Customer.
- Led a risk mitigation requirement and developed days sale outstanding (DSO) BI - reports for the stakeholders and increased operating cash flow by 10% within the first 60 days.
- Developed a process for customer research and implemented new contract terms for orders.
- Created Dashboard for Analysis and Reporting of Key metrices, financial data using BI tools and ERP systems.
- Delegated tasks for Special R&D projects, Capex Budget utilization, KPI s.
- Created an overall annual sales budget of $100M . Performed cost-price analysis.
- Implemented 5S and performed change management to improve work efficiency by 20%.
- Scheduled and planned project using MS project and created Baseline of project.
- Managed and tracked project deliverables , key milestones and project performance using MS Project. Perform Estimates to Complete (ETC), Estimates at Complete (EAC), Baseline budgets.
- Remediated contract vendor issues by expediting materials to decrease delivery by 45 days.
- Increased overall timely project delivery by 30% and saved $250K late delivery penalty .
- Performing Gap Analysis by evaluating the key differences between the As-Is and the To-Be system.
- Created processes for efficient inspection, placement, and use of vendor materials.
- Development of a draft module by incorporated data flow diagrams (DFD) using MS Excel.
- Organized Joint Application Developments (JAD) sessions with key stake holders and the IT group
- Experience in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Successfully implemented tracking module with authorized approval for end user.
- Developed an application in Excel for efficient designing which resulted in direct $2M savings.
- Conducted cost optimization research in materials and performance which decreased product cost by 10% and gave a competitive edge in the market.
- Developed new process to Reduced No. of days required for customized design costing for new tender by 60%.
- Mechanical design process revisited and improved design turnaround time by 33%.
- Ensure adherence to ISO 9001 requirements as internal auditor to ensure compliance and audit readiness
- Performed change control procedures and maintain changed Version during project life cycle.
- Created the Bill of Manufacturing (BOM) for almost 200+ products using Oracle ERP system.