- Accomplished Enterprise Software Architect with more than 15 years in Blockchain architecture, application/service design and development, SOA integration, data management and team leadership.
- Strong technical skills in Blockchain, C++, Java, Confidential, Data Management and Cloud Services.
- Leads by example in effort to increase productivity, promote stability, and raise quality to higher standards
- Extensively worked with offshore development and QA teams established programming standards and made sure goals are met.
- Effective communicator, learns complex technologies quickly, adapts to disparate environments, and capable of multi - tasking.
- Excellent analytical skills, self-driven work ethic and relentless positive attitude
Blockchain: Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP), Certified Advanced Blockchain Architect by IIITH, Solidity, Ethereum, hyperledger, HyperLedger Composer, HyperLedger Fabric, nodejs, mongo, Remix, Visual Studio Code, golang, Angular
Domain Expertise: Banking, Supply Chain Management (Demand Generation, Distribution Analysis, Financial Analysis, Resource/Allocation Analysis) Customer Acquisition & Behavior Analysis, Product Profitability, Healthcare
Data Modeling Tools: ER Studio 9.1, Erwin 6.0, Visio (Advanced Diagramming), MDM studio
RDBMS: SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005, Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL
Basic Mongo DB and Hash: map data stores
MDM Systems: Confidential MDM, Confidential Cloud MDM, Informatica MDM 9.x Hub, Microsoft MDS 2012, Oracle DRM 11.x, iWay OmniGen Hub 2.x
Middleware: Confidential SilverFabric, MFT, Rendezvous, EMS, BusinessWorks, Administrator, Hawk, Hawk Accelerator, ADB Adapter, Adapter SDK, File Adapter, BusinessConnect, EDI, Business Studio, CLE, LogLogic, AMX LifeCycle Governance, Policy Director, Business Events, Patterns, BWPM, Active Spaces, Several BW Plugins, CIM, SOAP
SQL, T: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C++(OOP), XML, XSLT, Unix Shell Scripting, SQR
ERP Systems: Oracle EBS 12.1.3. Microsoft SL 6.5/Dynamics AX 2012 R3
Confidential Spotfire, Oracle Hyperion: HFM, Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting & Mgmt. Reporting
Database IDE Tools: SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*Navigator
ETL & Reporting Tools: Microsoft, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DQS, Informatica Power Center 9.x/MDM Hub, OBIEE 11g, Cognos 10.1.x, QlikView 11.x, Business Objects/Crystal Reports XI, Oracle Forms & Reports
Web/Middleware Tools: Java scripts, VBScript, ASP, JSP, HTML, BizTalk, Tuxedo 6.1
Application/Web Server: Weblogic 6.x, IBM MQ, Tomcat, Coldfusion App Server, JBoss, IIS
Source Control Tools: Microsoft TFS, VSS, PVCS, SVN
Cloud Tools: AWS Services (EC2, IAM, CDN, S3, RDS, CloudFront, Route53, VPC, Redshift)
Sr. Blockchain Architect
- Developing POCs using blockchain technology with Meteor framework.
- Developed Track and Trace MVP from scratch using Hyperledger Fabric, Go, AWS
- Advisory role to several ICOs
- Design and Architectural guidance to various blockchain projects.
- Developed smart contracts using Solidity
- Writing of white papers, yellow papers
- Evaluate and provide feedback on new blockchain related technology
- Provide guidance and support for planned ERC20 Token
- Strong understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric with public and private keys, symmetric, hash functions, encryption and signatures.
- Regular follower of Crypto Currency Market trends and active trader.
- Strong knowledge in distributed consensus models
- Distributed Ledger Management
- Threat Modeling
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Enterprise Data Architect
- Gathered user business requirements and identify the corresponding data elements in the necessary source systems.
- Translated business and technical requirements into actionable logic that can be understood and coded by the development team.
- Perform statistical data analysis, data mining, SQL query development, and Data profiling.
- Defined and document conceptual data models. Create effective Data flow diagrams.
- Developed processes for the delivery of data collected from operational applications and the distribution of this data to the informational platform and data marts for analysis and reporting
- Implemented data governance standards, policies, and procedures for the control, protection/obfuscation, consistency and delivery of corporate data and information assets.
- Created, Reviewed and guided the development of logical and physical data models that have informational impact.
- Point of contact to the Vendors, LOB teams, development team and few other internal teams.
- Provided estimates for time, resources and impact of proposed database solutions.
- Updated and maintained an inventory of data dictionaries that impact the informational infrastructure.
- Worked on large sets of data on daily basis for analysis, profiling, validate algorithms and retrieve meaningful metrics. Responsible for completeness, accuracy and quality of the data.
- Documented mapping specification including detailed information on input data, output data and transformation logic
- Worked with vendors like Harte Hanks, ACXIOM, IXI and D&B on house holding millions of customer records, Designed, modeled database, created Data flow diagrams, validated for 100% accuracy, established end-to-end process.
- Interviewed, hired highly performing Engineering teams.
- Exploring Blockchain technology, Training, POCs
- Carried out prototypes of several AWS services in conjunction with Confidential products use cases. Demos to internal team members on several AWS services, Setup Cloud Lab.
- Managing big projects like NSO, CDAR from Shared Platform services team including several projects from Buy and Watch business units.
- Analyzing the requirements of several different application teams and suggesting appropriate Confidential Components (Silver fabric, CIM/MDM, BC, MFT, EMS, BE, BW, AMX, CLE etc…) to work with their needs and followed agile methodology.
- Capacity Planning, Development Review, Confidential Orientation, Presenting HLAs, POCs, Tollgate reviews, Producing Logical, Physical and Conceptual design artifacts, Topologies.
- On-boarded more than 45 projects to Confidential MFT with different requirements. This platform processes over million transfers per month. Implemented Platform server monitoring across Org.
- Played pivotal role to upgrade Business Connect 5.x to BusinessConnect 6.x and migrated more than 8 projects.
- Upgraded CIM 7.x to MDM 8.x including migrating from Weblogic to JBOSS, Oracle to SQL server. MDM training to internal team members.
- Considerable number of Improvements made to Common Logging and Exception services framework to better serve applications needs (approximately 4 million messages/day) with 99.9% availability. Recommended improvements to Confidential
- CLE Install and Configuration in Prod and Non Prod environments and Onboarding guidance to Application teams.
- Introduction of Java Component to avoid network delays between BW services and Datastage scripts, which also replaced passwordless SSH communication
- Made several B2B recommendations and implementation across several environments including BusinessConnect Archiving, purging
- Capacity usage of shared platform in regular intervals and provided recommendations
- Designed Hawk Rulebases for many components (EMS, BW, AMX, DB, CIM) and several applications, Worked with HP Monitoring team to achieve some of monitoring needs
- Implementation of AMX Service Performance Manager for AMX used applications
- Handshake between Confidential Service Delivery and Application teams.
- Hands-on, Supervised the installation of several Confidential Components (SF, MFT, BC, CLE, BE, BW, AMX SG, EMS etc..) and Review/Revise of installation documents
- Suggesting Performance improvements for BW Services, DB, MFT and AMX
- Guiding team on Migration of BW Orchestration Services to AMX platform or to Silverfabric setup
- Used AMX M&M console and Jconsole, pointed team to problematic areas in services at process level for performance improvements to overcome memory/CPU usage issues
- Defining best practices from EMS, BW, AMX, etc… standpoint and working with several teams to adhere to that in their projects
- Guidance on infrastructure upgrades
- Worked on all the phases of the projects
- Evaluation/POC of Confidential Components to plan for upgrades
- Worked extensively on BW services deployments, administration, monitoring
- Assisted in On-boarding Hadoop eco system
- Worked on onshore-offshore model and managed both teams at some level
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Worked closely with Business team, operations teams to understand the requirements.
- Developed over 20 Services to process the credit card transactions received from Merchants. Applied several business rules.
- Using Hawk Accelerator developed Confidential Hawk rule bases for monitoring of BW Engines, Confidential Adapter and log files. Used Confidential Hawk Display to monitor various runtime components.
- Assessed current implementation of Control-M and proposed alternative architecture options (Business Connect/Managed File Transfer), which are more robust, reliable and can overcome existing failures.
- Optimized the current implementation of PDF Generator services.
- Developed several technical documents such as Design Document, Implementation, Users Guide and Deployment and Operations document.
- Trained Client IT Resources on Confidential Products Administration.
- Created several web Services to receive http-based requests from external applications to process PDF reports.
- Analyzed several databases and developed data models.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Technical Services Manager
- Set up proficient off-shore team where I interviewed, hired and managed Dev and QA teams
- Solely developed document management system (DMS), which is used in several 401k in-house products.
- Implemented WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) in DMS
- Developed and implemented quicken module in 401k in-house products (Participant web, Sponsorweb, CSRWeb)
- Developed and implemented Microsoft Money feature to allow users to download the statements in Microsoft Money.
- Developed several web services in .NET/Java. Wrote stored procedures in Oracle/SQL Server.
- Played major role developing tracking, Object Manager applications and several 401 k products.
- Developed wrapper classes in C++ for several 3rd party tools.
- Worked with SCM to help them deploy several applications.
- Worked with Business Analysts and Clients to gather requirements.
- Developed several TDDs (Technical Design Documents)
- Worked with the clients closely to resolve many integration/deployment issues.
- Setup DEV team in Pune, worked and lead offshore team to guide, co-ordinate development and testing efforts.
- Played major role in developing DVW (Data validation web), a workflow application.
- Used FuseBox Methodology. Developed several custom tags in c++ and ColdFusion to use in ColdFusion, which includes xml2query, and query2xml custom tags.
- Design and Development of Synchronization APIs for Outlook, Outlook Express and palm synchronization. Coding to transform XML files to Query Objects to meet the backend requirements and transformation of XML documents into WDDX using XSL scripts.
- Involved in Design and development of POP email and browser based email client. Monitored the system performance of web site using weblog analyzer
- Introduced coding standards and performed code reviews.
- Involved in using several patterns/frameworks including MVC, factory etc.…
- Developed context sensitive help in planconvert application written in VC++.