- Confidential is an analytical problem solver with strong written and verbal communication skills with 15+ years of professional experience including Project Management and Business Analysis at a variety of organizations including corporate, federal government non - profits. Organizations
- worked at include Confidential .
- Experience includes business analysis / project management in an Agile Scrum development environment. Common work areas include assessing business needs, eliciting and analyzing requirements, monitoring during development and helping close out the solution.
- Confidential is currently seeking to continue developing his career as a Confidential Business Analyst in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Project Management - PMP from PMI and Agile: PSM
- Confidential development / site collection administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to explain complex concepts in plain language
- Business analysis: Elicit, analyze, and document business processes.
- Confidential front end development for both internal team sites and external facing websites.
- End-User Training including creating detailed user guides and test plans.
- Strong competence with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Analytical skills: scored 740 on the GMAT exam.
Confidential Agile Business Systems Analyst
- Work with the Confidential Solutions Development team, business sponsors and stakeholders in an Agile Scrum environment to elicit, document and manage solution requirements.
- Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders to review the business problem or opportunity and develop the solution scope. Coordinated and facilitated extensive user interviews and workshops to gather and analyze requirements
- Lead daily scrums and participate in sprint planning, testing, retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Led weekly meetings with key business unit sponsors to report the status of existing development projects in their business area and prioritize solution requests for solution enhancements and development priorities.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes. Present for review using written requirements documents and visual documentation including Visio diagrams.
- Coordinate with business sponsors and customers to re-engineer business processes.
- Design content management deliverables required to support the re-engineered business processes.
- Create test plans and scripts for product demonstration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Create user guides and other training materials for business users of Confidential solutions.
- Data collection, tracking, customer interaction and coordination
- Provide quality control for Confidential team deliverables
Confidential Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Worked on various contracts as an independent contractor. Major engagements include Confidential, Confidential, and various government contracts.
- Elicited and documented requirements, then helped design and launch websites using Confidential as a CMS.
- Elicited functional design requirements from the team including identifying and re-engineering processes that could be turned into Confidential workflows.
- Designed and created solutions ranging from internal portals to client-facing external sites using primarily out-of-the-box functionality.
- Used Confidential cross-site publishing so content posted on the main site could be distributed to affiliated sites and site collections.
- Used Confidential Designer, InfoPath, and various web parts to create forms and workflows.
- Consulted with the client using mockups and prototypes to refine and test design and solutions.
- Developed and delivered end-user training and guides on how to perform basic processes.
- Created progress reports which addressed project status, and updated dash boards and task / issues lists.
- Documented and reviewed current business processes identify gaps in processes and map them to Confidential capabilities and automation as necessary.
Confidential Analyst / Project Management
- Worked on various contracts as an independent contractor. Major engagements include Confidential, Confidential, and various government agencies.
- Creation and designing of publishing sites and intranet portals using Confidential
- Manage and troubleshoot migration of server farm at Department of Veteran Affairs from Confidential 2007 to SP 2010 for a department with more than 1,000 users.
- Identify web parts, workflows and other customizations that needed to be remediated or replaced for upgrade to SP 2010.
- Function as the interface between operational personnel and server-side support staff by assisting in conceptual development and requirements documentation
- Created and updated web sites, modified, portal web parts using out-of-the-box functionality, managed users and permissions, and assisting with ongoing portal user and end-user application training efforts within the assigned site collection
- Act as business liaison between the server-side team and the end-users to ensure all requirements are met
- Trained end users on basic Confidential site functionality and tools including document libraries, lists and user permissions.
- Part of Program Management team for Confidential Information Assurance contract to ensure compliance with HSPD-12 and FISMA standards. The contract grew to over 200 consultants and over $50 Million.
- Maintained Confidential document library with monthly status reports and billing summaries which tracked utilization rates of resources across different tasks.
- Migrated supporting Confidential site from internal facing ( Confidential ) inside the firewall to one which allowed client access outside the corporate firewall.
- Tracked and reported the status of over 30 individual tasks within the project through bi-weekly status meetings monthly status reports and resource utilization reports.
- Assist with the analysis of file shares for migration to Confidential .
- Facilitated bi-weekly status report meetings between team leads, partners and other senior management on the project to document client interactions and identify strategic risks and opportunities.
- Prepare agendas for Legal Core Team meetings with Product Safety Lawyers and Engineers that monitor compliance with Federal Regulations and attempt to protect the company from Legal Action.
- Draft and edit monthly Legal Alert newsletter, a summary of legal and regulatory news that was distributed to top Executives, which increased department visibility and awareness of Legal and Public Policy issues.
- Gather information and draft reports to comply with the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 (LDA). The reports detail the amount of time and money spent on Lobbying Activities by Government Affairs personnel in Washington, DC office.
- Formatted informational binders using MS Word for policy briefings given to visiting executives.
Business-to-business Sales representative
- Generated new business and managing existing accounts by completing 50 - 100 outbound or inbound calls per day to follow up with sales leads for Software, market research and printer / copier supplies.
- Sales involved consultative sales involving customers, vendors and manufacturers.