- Over all 6+ years of IT experience with 4+ years’ experience in Swift and Objective - C for IOS application development.
- 4 apps released to the iOS app store, targeting towards iPhone and iPad, while developed in Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Experienced in an Agile Scrum development environment, participating in Sprints and Scrums; and employing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration
- Experience working with the Full Development Lifecycle including requirements gathering, design & software architecture, technical documentation, development, testing, debugging and releasing the project to the app store.
- Expertise in the use and integration of MapKit, UIKit, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation,AVFoundation, CoreAnimation, Core Bluetooth, CloudKit, WatchKit, Social Framework, SQLite, CoreData, XCTest, EventKit, and various other 3rd party frameworks and APIs.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written, with experience working with a variety of team makeups including local and international teams.
- A creative developer who can also design a great mobile interface and create an optimal user experience
- Designed and developed the UI of the app by using Swift and Objective-C .
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Worked with a Third-party library configured UI, which played the role as base UI
- Worked on enhancements like adding Push notifications, local notifications, and Scheduled notifications to the apps.
- Added Email capability to both apps such that the user will be able to send an email within the app with data populated by itself on the message body.
- Worked with GIT and Source tree as version control tools to save the project code.
- Identified bugs by analyzing crashlytics report.
- Connected the device to the server using third party API's using RestKit .
- Continuously discovered, evaluated and implemented new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit tested code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Worked with the different stakeholders like designers, product owners, QA
Language and Scripts: Swift, Objective-C, JSON, C++, Java, C
Database: Oracle Database, SQL Server, MySQL
IDE: Xcode, Eclipse, Netbeans
Methodology: Scrum, Pair programming, Waterfall
Tools & SDK: Firebase, JIRA, GitHub, SourceTree, Slack, Microsoft Team, Google, Facebook, Twitter
Frameworks: UIKit, Core Location, Core Contacts, Core data, UIFoundation, Auto Layout, URLSession, MapKit, Xamrin
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior iOS Developer
- Leading the mobile app development for iOS platform and working with other developers fromfront end, backend, testers and business using agile scrum methodology.
- Collaborating withbusiness and design team to analyze the requirements and building the features for thisconsumer app with scrum team size of 8.
- Reviewed written code in the sprint and providedfeedback, received feedback on the code.
- Demonstrated built feature to business andstakeholders every sprint and supported devops for monthly release into production.
- Have taken part in the development and maintenance of the accounts page.
- Also contributed in the development of the payments and transactions page
- Worked with GitHub to check out and update the codebase changes.
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
Tools & Environment: XCode, UIKit, Swift, Push Notification,ADA, Auto Layout, NSURLSession, NSJSONSerialization, CoreLocation,AFNetwork, Maps, NSOperationQueues, XCTest, GIT, Tower, TDD, Sprints/ Agile, Charts, CoreData, Swift Lint, RESTful API, Web Service, JSON, Micro services, RTC, BitBucket, SourceTree.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Implemented push notifications .
- Created messaging module in iOS app.
- Involved on client communication and sprint planning.
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project.
- Experience in creating bridging files for Swift in use of Objective C files
- Developed features including but not limited to Cocoa Touch, Foundation, UIKit, Map Kit,Core Data, Core Plot, Core Object, Core Graphics, SQLite, Core Bluetooth
- Worked on optimizing the servers to get the maximum performance.
- Worked created custom views using defaults view drawing methods
- Had good exposure in the development architecture of MVVM.
- Added features to make ride share easy by adding the feature which tells/asks about how many passengers can be accommodated and if they are having any suitcases.
- Maintenance of the map features and handling the account information pages.
- UI/UX Improved upon existing features and functionality.
Tools & Environment: XCode, UIKit, Swift, Objective-C, NSURLSession, NSJSONSerialization, CoreLocation, Maps, NSOperationQueues, XCTest, GIT, Sprints/ Agile, Charts, CoreData.
Confidential iOS Developer
- Working with iOS SDK's and integrating them with 3rd party frameworks for nativeiOS, making the web services calls using the REST API's and parsing the data using JSON by creating the request from client to server.
- Had good knowledge on Xcode, Eclipse IDE's & good hands on experience with the UI/UX development and animation as well.
- Working with app upgradation & maintenance to support the latest iOS and implementing the new features and releasing the app versions.
- Had good exposure in pair programming style with architectural model MVVM.
- Developed iPad targeted version of the app.
- UI/UX Improved upon existing features and functionality.
- Have worked in developing the UI where ordering medicines and consulting the doctor.
- Maintaining the app with the features like international users having consultation.
- Tracked down bugs and fixed them using crash logs and the Xcode debugger.
- Customized UI elements and controls for latest iOS version
- Refactored existing UI on iOS 7 to coincide with new look in iOS 8
- Social media, Facebook, & Twitter integration to share articles
Tools &Environments:Xcode, Swift, UI Kit, JSON, XML, SQLite, core data, Auto Layout, Crashlytics, Instruments, JIRA, Slack, GitHub.
Junior iOS Developer
- Good Knowledge in design reviews and worked along UI/UX team to further refine UI of the application.
- Working with different Story Boards Auto Layouts, UI Table Views, creating the Custom Table Cells and integration with third party Maps SDK's.
- Used Core data to store data locally in device for a Barcode Scanning feature.
- Worked extensively with Objective-C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Worked with huge data in images for various dishes and for various restaurants.
- Part of the development team who developed the reusable cell structure for the food or dishes which is quite highly used across the application
- Worked with UIKit Framework for the applications at hand and backend to communicate with web services.
- Maintaining the data and suggesting the restaurants depending on the previous orders is one key feature.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Followed the agile methodology for implementing the project.
- Coordinated with Configuration Manager for continuous integration.
Tools & Environment: XCode, UIKit, Objective-C, CoreLocation, Maps, NSOperationQueues, XCTest, GIT, CoreData.