- Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry with 6+ years professional experience in salesforce.com consultant involved in designing, modeling, analysis and maintenance of CRM systems on various business.
- Complete understanding of the salesforce.com CRM business process and its phases for translation of business requirements into system design.
- Ability to setup, customize and deploy to salesforce.com from the ground up for large user groups, performs hands on customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Custom reports salesforce.com web services API.
- Good experience in developing Business Logic Services Using Custom Objects, Controllers, Visual Force/APEX Classes and APEX Triggers.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Strong Experience in creating, managing Applications, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Fields, Relationships, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Email Templates, Report Types, Workflow Rules and Approval Process, SOQL, SOSL and Governor Limits.
- Experience on Creating Users, Profiles, Permission Sets and Roles.
- Participated in Salesforce Integration and Planning Strategy along with Architect.
- Experience on Integration, Integrated Salesforce with different External System performed both inbound and outbound using SOAP as well as REST API.
- Experience on Managing the Communities.
- Hands on Experience in developing and configuring Dashboards, Reports and Report folders for different user profiles based on the need in the Organization.
- Advanced Knowledge of APEX, including but not limited to Scheduling, Web Services API, Triggers, Custom Controllers, Design Patterns, Dynamic Apex, and Batch Apex.
- Sound Understanding of Data Migration using Import Wizards, and Data Loader, Also, Experience in Lightning Component and Lightning App Builder.
- Extensive Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, designing and Programming Skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce Configuration, Data migration, System integration and Familiarity of Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers) MVC Architecture and Apex (Classes, Controllers, Triggers).
- Experience working with Force.com IDE and SFDC Sandbox Environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Class/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages/ Components, Workflow & Approvals, Validation Rules, Process Builder, Sharing Rules, Chatter, Dash Boards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Case management, Wrapper Classes, Test Classes, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Apex Web Services.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE plug - in, Force.com Data Import Wizard, Force.com Platforms (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Explorer.
Programming Languages: Apex, Java
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, Java Script, Ajax, CSS, jQuery.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, AWS.
IDE: Eclipse IDE
Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project.
Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Force.com Work Bench.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ Vista, Windows Servers 2008, Unix, Linux.
Confidential - GA
Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Created modern Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design system, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Component features.
- Involved in Project technical design plan, Conversions, Mapping, Configurations of Portions of the SFDC application.
- Upgraded Some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed with in the Lightning Component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning Component look and feel better.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Updated the APEX Controller and helper functions regularly making the component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Tested Apps by Appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing and deploying force.com Applications.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented Single Sign-On on Force.com.
- According to the business user’s requirement, creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard Objects & Custom Objects.
- Created Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users & Security settings based on role hierarchy. Involved in data migration from three Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud & Opportunity Management (Case Management, Entitlement Management, Product & Price Book, High Volume Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Visual Force Sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce Systems using SOAP and REST API’s.
- Involved in Daily Standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
Environment: Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex Classes and Controllers, Salesforce.Com Platform, Force.com, Apttus CPQ, Force.com Eclipse IDE, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Web Services, SOAP Api, REST Api.
Confidential - CT
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in implementing various Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Email Templates, Sharing rules for the application.
- Developed custom business logic using Apex Classes, Visual force Pages and Lightning components used visual force Components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action Support and Action Function.
- Developed various Functionalities using Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Pages, Controllers Classes, Extensions and Deployed them into the Production using Change sets.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time dependent actions and outbound API Messages.
- Expertized in working on Reports and Dashboards to show the progress of the business.
- Worked Closely with end users to gather requirements, Usability, Accessibility, Security and change requests to ensure website functionality.
- Wrote SOSL and SOQL queries with consideration to Governor Limits to export bulk data and Data modifications.
- Performed Web Service Callout Using the RESTful services with the third-party application Broadbean API.
- Used future methods to invoke web service Call out. And used SOAP and REST API for integrating different applications with Salesforce.
- Performed Various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Delete, Upsert and Export using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Relationships and Junction Objects to implement Roll- up Summary Fields to aggregate data from child records on to the parent.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, APEX Language, Customizations, Workflows, Process Builder, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Controllers, REST APIs, Java Script, Web Services, Change sets, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Reports and Dashboards, GitHub.
Confidential - CO
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Involved in salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various Business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and Documented the requirements.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards.
- Developed Various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up Summary Fields, Validation Rules, Dependent Picklists and Complex Page Layouts.
- Create Complex Workflows and Approval Process.
- Implemented data Segregation through Record Types and Field Level Security.
- Developed and Maintained Validation Rules and custom workflow.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and Objects.
- Audited, Uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Data Loader.
- Developed and maintained Custom Reports.
- Batch reassignment of accounts and Opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Prepared training materials for business use.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE plug-in.
Confidential - IL
- Worked with Business System Analyst to provided recommendation and designed the best solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Provided Development, Implementation, Updating focusing on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Developed Batch interfaces and processes to integrate Salesforce.com with External Systems.
- Created Many Custom Objects and Custom Fields in Lightening Experience.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions.
- Created Page Layouts to Organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists, and other components on record pages.
- Developed Visualforce pages to include Extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the Visualforce pages.
- Implemented Test Classes to Cover Positive and Negative uses for Triggers and Classes and achieved close to 100% Coverage.
- As an Administration, Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master- Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and define Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
- Defined objects and field level security for different profiles.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick list, Look ups, Master- Detail relationships, Validation rules, and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Involved in helping integration team for accessing the SFDC data using web services.
- Created Components and Apps in Salesforce lightening and Salesforce1 Mobile Experience.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their Role hierarchy.
- Defined org wide default to restrict access from the Users.
- Used Data Loader to Insert, Update and Bulk import or export of data from Sales force.com, Extract and load data from Comma Separated Values (CSV) files.
- Used Git hub for Version controlling of code.
- Wrote Test Classes to maintain the test coverage for Code Deployment.
- Deployed the code changes from Sandbox to Sandbox and Sandbox to production using Changesets and Force.com IDE.
- Document the Configuration and development changes and follow the plan during the release process.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Visual Force (Pages, Controllers, Components), Apex Language, Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Work bench.
- Worked with the user groups for gathering requirements throughout the Planning and implementation.
- Involved in SFDC application support for end users.
- Developed Work flow rules, Time dependent Action Triggers, Email Templates to implement the business logic.
- Created Page Layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, Custom Links, Related Lists, and other Components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Configured Role based Authorization on Object/ Field Level.
- Created email templates, and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Designed and Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers and visual force pages for this application. Experience in using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Visualforce in development mode to change the behavior and appearance of Visualforce Components.
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce Pages.
- Used Organization Security, Network based Security and Session Security to implement platform security.
- Created lookup and Master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects and various advanced Fields like Picklist, Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Sharing Rules, Approval process for automated alerts, Field Updates and Email generations.
- Created Custom Reports and Dashboards for analyzing the information Provided by the User.
- Responsible for managing Profiles, Rules, Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Sharing Settings.
- Migrated data from CSV files to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Providing ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, Custom Objects, Workflow, Triggers. Integrate of Application (OE Modules) with Salesforce.com with using SOAP Client.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers) S-Controls, Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Responsible in analyzing complex system issues and providing solution.
- Coordinating with clients while resolving production issues and providing break issues.
- Responsible to increase operation efficiency by using automate batch jobs and process.
- Integrating .com with various Third - party applications/services and coordinating with the vendors.
- Used Java Script for client-side Validations and AJAX to creative interactive front-end GUI.
- Application Knowledge transition and team mentoring.
- Used Form Based Authentication.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using Junit Framework.
- Reasonable for critical root cause analysis and providing feasible permanent solution as part of incident management.
- Used Apache ANT as Build Tool.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedure Document for various batch jobs and backend alerts as part of continuous process improvement.
- Coordinating the production changes by planning, Creating deployment documents, and attending review meeting as part of Change Management.
Environment: Java, JSP, Eclipse IDE, Java Script, MySQL.