- Around 7 years of experience in implementing, Administration, Configuration, Testing and Maintaining Salesforce CRM, Salesforce.com, CRM Administrator Sales and Service cloud applications.
- Administered Salesforce Customizations, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Customer Service and Support.
- Deep Technical knowledge in Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions and Visualforce pages.
- Good experience in all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Worked on various standard modules of salesforce.com such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud and Community cloud.
- Experience in documenting business requirements (BRDs) and functional design specifications (FRDs), engage with IT partners to ensure business needs are correctly translated to support processes and systems changes with high quality results.
- Worked on Apex Triggers to perform the DML operations for various automation processes.
- Worked with MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern and implemented in Salesforce customizations using Objects, Apex controller classes, Visual force pages and Service cloud modules.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Proven ability in demonstrating Salesforce E2E solutions and extended AppExchange apps to both IT/Business partners by conducting GAP analysis and how solutions meets business needs.
- Rean Cloud Customer Support application was implemented using Cloud ware application build on Salesforce Communities. Application is being used for handling cases generated by customers through communities
- Expertise in builds using Final builder and configuring version controls like CVS & VSS Well versed with Scrum based agile methodologies.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Service Cloud, Sales cloud, marketing cloud for all partner portal, customer portal.
- Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Recognized proficiency in technical analysis, business process mapping, and requirement study and client interaction for resolving issues.
- Worked on the Sales Cloud territories to implement, manipulation and Data Integrity tasks such as merging duplicate records and cleaning
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Apex Data Loader. Accounts, Cases, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Campaigns, Forecasting
- Used Jira for project management and bug tracking, Fisheye for code reviews, Subversion for source code control, and Jenkins for deployment and continuous integration.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Have in depth Knowledge and understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experience in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL. Experienced in building Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers/ Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Experience in Query Optimization and Performance Tuning using tools like SQL Profiler, Index tuning, Windows Performance for monitoring and tuning MS SQL Server performance, Database consistency checks using DBCC Utilities.
- Installed Sales force Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs .
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, pick list, role - based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Approval Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Implemented Marketing Cloud with Sales Cloud. Customized Automation Studio, Email Studio, Data Extension and Customer journey as per the business requirement.
- Performed administrative tasks - creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types and configured sharing rules based on Organization role hierarchy.
- Created and maintained the documentation for application Design, data mapping document for Migration and integration technical design document. Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Sales force Objects.
- Worked closely with various tracks to ensure consistency of requirements and setting right expectations for the design.
- Worked on fitment analysis for categorization of all requirements according to complexity and implementation feasibility in Salesforce platform.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Created data migration strategies and solutions (based on Apex Data Loader scripts) for the automated migration of complex datasets from one org to another; while maintaining referential integrity between different tables.
- Added aura attributes and aura handlers on the Aura Framework for Events, to focus on logic and interactions in lightning applications.
- Worked on embedding the wave dashboards into Visual Force pages and lightning using lightning components and App Builder Setup, maintained and optimized email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target/Marketing cloud.
- Wrote complex SAQL queries to combine different datasets into one Widget. Redesigned the architecture of tableau dashboards and built the same in wave with advanced features.
- Created dashboards for visualizing the Apex Visual Force and Lightning components usage by users and time of logins.
- Created and maintained a technical project plan for E2E solution by gathering information from SFDC team, Datawarehouse/Informatica team and other cross functional partners.
- Designed and developed Visual Force, HTML//Ajax/Jquery, Apex controllers, Apex Classes/Triggers Configurations, Workflow, Batch Jobs and standard SFDC components.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Created high-level design document using SOAP and REST Web Services POC's in Salesforce. Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential business process, business rules, information needs and insured that critical requirements are not missed.
- Converted Salesforce classic VF pages into Lightning using Lightning components and Lightning App builder.
- Performed large and small-scale data migration using various Migration Tools, Informatica, Data Loader and data migration using traditional applications like data import/export wizard, workbench.
- Worked on Tableau Dashboard builder and connected multiple RDB to join different tables and built complex dashboards.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types. Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits. Implemented REST API to retrieve the recent items on the customer portal VF page.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used continuous integration using Grunt.js, and Salesforce.com development using Sublime Text and Mavens Mate/ Intellij Illuminated cloud.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Worked with various business groups for design and solutioning of user requirements and participated in business/tech grooming sessions.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate and Relationship queries in the Apex Classes, Triggers, and Batch Classes.
- Developed salesforce1 lightning components development for existing business groups and converted visualforce pages with lighting experience.
- Worked on salesforce administrative activities of Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups, Queues, Sharing Rules and Validation Rules
- Experienced in working with queues and generating them dynamically and assigning members to the queue based on the requirement.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API.
- Developed complex validation rules, Formula fields, Relationships Lookup, Master-Detail and Many-to-Many relationships using Junction objects.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments using Change Set and Eclipse.
- Working Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Apex Programming On Force.com Platform
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on SFDC, CRM, SFA and Billing Modules (Sales Process Automation, Lead and Marketing Automation, Mass Marketing Automation, Customer Care, Accounts Receivables, Credit Limit process, Collections, Rating, Billing, Discounts, Catalogues, Invoicing, and Reporting).
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in Data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Responsible for writing SOQL&SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created Custom Objects, defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements, which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API.
- Participated in migration of CRM system from Salesforce to HubSpot and maintenance and management of CRM system.
- Worked as a Lead in the implementation of project involving customization of Sales cloud which is used to streamline the licensing process of the FireEye products.
- Experienced with creating Workflow rules validation rules formula fields escalation rules auto assignment rules in the Licensing project.
- Collaborate on an on-going effort to implement gamification into Salesforce and to develop a mobile business tool
- Assisted and facilitate Salesforce trainings and how-to demos for Sales Reps and other Salesforce users as needed, running weekly Salesforce Adoption Reports and preparing PowerPoint presentations for management staff.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces
- Achieved comprehensive analysis of business practices and guided on ways to boost up the processes
- Designed Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Interpret business requirements into SFDC system functionality. Identify, evaluate, test and deploy solutions that are cost-effective and meet business requirements
- Deliver continuing support in the areas of SFDC configuration, administration, reporting, data migration, solution design and project co-ordination
Confidential, Portland, OR
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Performed the role of Business Analyst, interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Documented and shared the requirements with other Salesforce.com consultants for further implementation.
- Implemented new customer support solution using Salesforce.com Service Cloud. Maintained and improved existing Salesforce implementation.
- Designed & Deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Apex classes, Apex triggers and Controller classes for various functional needs in the application. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Ad hoc Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Service Cloud.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, to suit the needs of the application.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Developed Cast Iron orchestrations that are used to synchronize data between Salesforce.com and web service endpoints.
- Designed customizations and configurations of SFDC objects, page layouts, workflows, document templates, data fields, reports and dashboards according to the business need.
- Used Force.com Web services API and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from External systems and websites.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visualforce pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Worked with Lightning component and also integrated it with Visual force for reusability.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Involved in Creation of Test Data for all the business rules of all projects in QA as well as in UAT environment.
- Involved with Salesforce.com premier support and handled the support cases with the help of Salesforce.com support.
- Worked with Visual force Style sheets and Static Resources to augment all standard styling on a Visual force page and utilize un-stylized text output to gain full control when iterating over lists of data
- Responsible for writing SOQL&SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Cast Iron integration tool for synchronizing master list of customers such as leads, accounts, opportunities and forecasts. It is used for data configuration.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Created "As-Is Business Models", required for auditing purposes as well as to be used as standard operating procedures, by meeting with SME's from different departments.
- Assisted my manager in meeting with Business owners to capture the self-service portal requirements
- Created Wireframes and authored the Functional Requirement Document.
- Created "To-Be Business Models" based on UML diagrams, Participated in brainstorming sessions with the SME's
- Worked closely with the web development team to help them understand the requirements and supported the implementation efforts by answering questions of the developers related to the business or requirements
- Identified Use Cases and wrote Use Case Narratives, Coordinated UAT with the SME's and Conducted manual testing to ensure user acceptance criteria are met.