Information Technology leader with accomplished experience in direct managerial and solution architectural roles. Easily identifies improvements to processes and technology, while building highly functional teams. Adept at problem solving and providing customers with sound, solid, dependable, and sustainable solutions that are in alignment with strategic company and IT goals and objectives. Results - driven person of integrity, authenticity, and decisiveness, focused on employee morale and productivity.
- Scripting: Unix (C - Shell & Korn-Shell) SQL Data Definition Language (DDL), functions & procedures
- Microsoft Products: Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher), FrontPage, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote, Microsoft Project
- IBM Products: SoftLayer, Counter Fraud Management, Safer Payments, Case Manager, Identity Insight, Operational Decision Manager, IBM Integration Bus, SPSS, Sterling File Integrator / File Gateway
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Programing Languages: Java, Visual Basic, C+, Monk (LISP) WSDL, HTML, BPML
- Enterprise Application Integration Tools: SeeBeyond s Datagate & eGate (Sun JavaCaps), SAP Process Integration (SAP PI/XI), Sterling Integrator (SI), IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
- File Transfer Protocols: FTP, FTPs, SFTP, AS2, RNIF, SOAP, SAP ALE
- File formats: XML/XSD, JSON, ANSI X12, HL7, Fixed Length & Delimited Text Files, SAP IDocs
- Additional tools: SAP, FileZilla, Value Added Networks (VAN), Stylus Studio, Lotus 123, LotusNotes, Jira, ServiceNow, UltraEdit, TOAD for Oracle, EdiFecs, SOAP UI, PGP Encryption / Decryption, Remote Desktop
- Architecture Frameworks: TOGAF, Zachmans
- Software Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Scrum/Sprints and Kanban
- Cloud Solutions: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Develop architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project and/or vendor based application fitting within the existing enterprise architecture.
- Oversee the technical design and development efforts of complex projects from conception to completion.
- Create and share architecture and design artifacts for current state and future state, which clearly convey both intent and rationale.
- Review current system designs for improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Facilitate communications between IT teams and business stakeholders for technical issues and/or major changes; acting as the technical domain subject matter expert.
- Participate in architectural review functions and ensure adherence to technology standards and architecture.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Create current state and future state process flows, architectural diagrams and risk analysis.
- Implement two-week Agile Sprints for Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes, for enhancement/break-fix tasks.
- Implement ticketing system and ITIL processes to support Microsoft Azure cloud environments and various applications or services contained within.
- Create, evaluate and critique functional and technical requirements and design documents.
- Implemented standard project documentation, as well as processes and procedures for project intake, evaluation and prioritization.
- Manage on-site technical leads and off shore development teams regarding Sprint commitments, SDLC processes, resource allocation, Azure administration and monitoring, automated testing and code release.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Leading Technology and Consulting Provider
- Create C-level communications on 5 year strategy roadmaps and related projects or initiatives. Identifying and communicating the people, processes and technologies that support those capabilities and the “health” of these individual components.
- Creating and implementing IT Governance and metrics. Implementing standards for measurement and evaluation of service level agreements. Monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) of internal and/or external people, processes and/or technology.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Technical Enablement Consultant / Solution Architect
- Applied knowledge in deployment, design and integration of products into customer environments, exposing how product solutions would exceed needs.
- Provided technical and analytical guidance to other Technical Consultants and Business Partners, ensuring successful use of products and services. Assisting them in building their project proposal documentation, including budgets, timelines, resources and identified risks.
- Generated course materials related to overall roadmap, educating users and technical audiences on various products. Prepared and modularized custom specific enablement client needs.
- Specialized in specific domains, becoming subject matter expert for organization, business partners and other stakeholders. Built enablement materials, including presentations, lab exercises and deep dive sessions.
- Traveled domestically and internationally, identifying, scheduling, and delivering enablement materials, supporting “train the trainer” activities, enabling global resources to deliver and ensuring most coverage for solutions.
- Collaborated with product development and sales in gaining full understanding of solutions and market, to align . Partnered with special service organizations, becoming knowledgeable of deployment and customization of products and how enablement should prioritize and respond to those needs.