Accomplished and meticulous business intelligence developer with degree in computer science and significant experience in SAP Business Objects tools and data warehouse development. Detail - oriented problem solver, capable of effectively switching between either large-scale or detail-oriented approaches to achieve success. Skilled at developing Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) solutions by implementing ETL best practices to transform and migrate data. Skilled at creating dynamic reports and querying databases for data extraction.
- ETL Best Practices
- Data Analysis
- SQL Proficiency
- Data Warehouse Development
- Testing & Implementation
- Report Generation
- ERD Modeling
- Training & Development
Reporting Tools: Business Objects, Universe Designer, Web Intelligence Rich Client, Crystal reports, Data Warehouse, Data Marts
Databases: Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, Hadoop
ETL Applications: SAP Data Services Designer
Development Methodologies: Agile
Programing Languages: T-SQL, Python
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Others: AWS, Bit Bucket, Source Tree, Jira, Visio, XML
Business Intelligence Engineer
- Create ERD diagrams for sourcing data into data warehouse.
- Design, develop, and modify SQL stored procedures, views, and tables for feeds and reports.
- Prepare business representations of data warehouse, data marts, assisting in developing Business Objects Universes for Marketing, Customer Care and Billing team.
- Sourced data from multiple sources (eg: Salesforce, SQL Server, MYSQL, XML format).
- Collaborate with nontechnical business users to gather specific business requirements and translate them into Jira stories.
- Deliver demonstrations and knowledge transfer sessions to stakeholders detailing work completed in two-week sprint cycles.
- Produce support documentation for use by operations team for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Provided direction on projects and helped adapt new technologies.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Developed ad-hoc queries, Crystal reports and Webi reports, performing data analyses for wide variety of reports and assisted in report scheduling.
- Created and updated SQL stored procedures used to create feeds and reports.
- Managed security permissions in Configuration Management Console (CMC), controlling access levels for folders and universes.
- Troubleshoot and resolved issues with SAP Business Object services.
Developer / Programmer Analyst
- Conducted training for new support personnel to meet demand needed for expanded operations.
- Led coordinated testing and “go-live” implementation, coordinating with multiple departments and vendors to open automated distribution hub.
- Commissioned equipment installed at distribution hubs and verified proper communication with application. Developed additional features for application using C programming language.
- Utilized UNIX on AIX and HP-UX and ran SQL queries to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Became lead support in critical applications.