Databases: Oracle 12g, MY SQL, SQL Server.
Networking: LAN, WAN, OSI, Switch and Router, TCP/IP, DHCP, F5 Load Balancer, DNS.
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, iOS, Android.
Frameworks: BABOK, PMBOK, ITIL, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, COBIT, PCI/DSS.
Software: Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint), Eclipse, NetBeans, VMware, Virtual Box.
Database Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, T - SQL.
Data Analysis tools: SAS Studio, SSIS, Tableau, MS Access, Power BI, QlikView, Yellowfin, MicroStrategy, Sisense, Excel.
Programming Languages: Java, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET.
Ticketing Tool: osTicket, ServiceNow, Jira.
Business Analysis Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose, Smart Draw, JIRA, Salesforce CRM.
Monitoring Tools: HP Operation Manager, PRTG Network Monitor, Application Manager.
Project Management Tools: Smart sheet, MS project, ProjectManager.com.
Business Data Analyst
Confidential, St Charles, Illinois
- Worked and interacted with business user and other stakeholders to identify opportunities, problems and elicit business requirements for process improvements. Documented “AS-IS and “TO-BE” process to do gap analysis.
- Developed process flow, data flow and data models.
- Developed MS Access database with advanced query functions, Macros and VBA coding that imported millions of rows of data into the database with the click of a button. Integrated MS Access with SharePoint, linked MS Access tables to SharePoint lists for more efficient data collection.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing, performance testing, backend testing, GUI testing, negative testing etc.
- Develop reports and dashboards in Salesforce lighting.
- Created weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports by pulling data from databases and used Excel, PowerBI to create charts, graphs, slicers, vlookup, pivot tables, various metrics and summaries, dashboards and analysis.
- Wrote and edited SQL queries to extract and integrate data from existing databases using SQL functions like joins, unions, aggregate functions, grouping etc. on ad hoc basis.
- Performed data discovery, structuring, cleaning, enriching and validating business data for inconsistencies on daily basis to ensure accuracy.
- Trained end users on how to work on developed access databases and created a user guide.
- Used MS Access, VBA, Excel, Salesforce, SQL Server, MicroStrategy, PowerBi for data analysis and reporting.
IT Operations Analyst
Confidential, Geneva, Illinois
- Assisted in problem management resolutions and the creation of periodic trend analysis reports to track service level expectations. Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting network incidents and service request.
- Evaluated analytical and problems with workflows and network usage; organize, plan and develop appropriate corrective action.
- Work within the defined Incident, Request, Asset, and Change Management processes.
- Monitoring all network devices and servers through HP operations Manager and NNMI.
- Collected data that supported in identifying and quantifying measurements for continual process improvement and Customer Experience objectives.
- Used access to retrieve data from SQL servers and to produce reporting.
- Developed and implemented custom inventory management database utilizing Excel transferred it to MS Access which contributed to more efficient inventory control and sales projection.
- Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis.
Project Data Coordinator
Confidential, Geneva, Illinois
- Project management responsibilities planning, scheduling and organizing project activities.
- Attended client meetings and internal team meetings. Assisted Project Manager with change management and the approval process
- Developed a detailed project work breakdown structure and Gantt chart to track progress of project.
- Updated the project plan. Assisted in information collection and validation. Provided input to project research. Performed risk analyses to identify and resolve critical path issues.
- Prepared Project Management documents like project charter, project request for implementation of new BI solution for Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing.
- Scheduled and facilitated meetings with various Business Intelligence vendors to review BI tool. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Assisted in preparing and maintaining customer reports, project spreadsheets, presentations, and other documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Developed reports, dashboards, charts and business processes to continuously monitor data quality, and ensure data security and integrity.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Worked with the Business users and IT teams for elicitation, prioritizing, validating and documenting of business requirements.
- Conducted requirement elicitation using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis. Communicate and confirmed elicitation results with users.
- Developed user stories in JIRA stories. Wrote complex queries in TSQL.
- Extracted, Transformed and Loaded data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server by using various transformation like fuzzy lookup, pivot, merge join, union all, conditional split and foreach loop, sequence containers using SQL Server Integration Services SSIS. Developed dashboards and visualizations that empower decision makers using Tableau Desktop.
- Creating workbooks by importing the data, define relationship (Excel, Oracle and MS-SQL).
- Worked on multiple tableau visualization charts like Heat and Tree maps, Stacked Bar Charts, Water fall Chart and many more custom charts. Worked on Dual Axis while working with reports.
- Worked on Filters, Context Filter, Quick Filter (Normal Filter, Date Filter, Cascading Filter and Filter Sharing).
- Created parameters in reports to make it more user-friendly.
- Formatting the data by using Legends, Marks, Colors, Size, Text and Shapes. Experienced in various reporting objects like Hierarchies, Sets, Groups and Calculation fields (Date Calculations, If and Else, IIF, case)
- Connected to different ODBC, OLE DB data sources (SQL Server, Oracle) and flat files to create reports as per given business requirement by leveraging the basic components of QlikView.
- Used QlikView Functions (Date and Time, Join, Aggregation, Range, Ranking) and other expressions making dashboards more informative
- Developed dashboards using different charts, list boxes and other QlikView components and also developed user interactive sheets and reports as per business requirements.
- Build advanced T-SQL scripts for reporting and decision making for finance team using Bar, Charts, Trend, Tree maps etc.
- Created reports and dashboards to support daily decision making in Excel using VLOOKUP, pivot.