- 7 years of Software Quality Assurance and Training experience as an SQA Functional Engineer in Agile Environment in Scrum & Waterfall Methodology.
- SQA Testing, Agile Methodologies, Test Plan, Testing Functional Requirements, Scripting & Documentation, Regression & Various Functional Testing, User Interface Testing, Test Automation using VB Script, Defect/ Bug Tracking, QA & QC Standards, HP tools,Jira,VSTS for Manual Testing. Database Testing,
- Highly Experience in Software Functional testing, Processes and Tools.
- Strong Application Domain Knowledge and Experience in Banking, Financial, Insurance, Retail.
- 5+ years of Working Experience in Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive Experience in Automating Regression Testing Process and System End to End integration and Implementation of large scale System.
- BlackBox testing experience with Sprint Functional, System, Integration,Regression,Smoke & Sanity, Backend, End to End, Exploratory, UAT Testing in various Testing Environment.
- 5 Years of Experience as an Automated Tester in developing Test scripts using HP QTP/UFT, Creating dynamic parameterization using datasheets, database tables, Excel object application methods, virtual objects, checkpoints, file system object, HTML/XML DOM objects, VBScript classes/objects and descriptive programming. Overall Experience in developing Test Automation F rameworks in Keyword driven, data - driven, and hybrid Methods.
- 5+ years Extensive Back End Testing Experience by Writing and Executing SQL Queries, and Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification in MS SQL Server, Oracle,DB2 .
- Extensively Experienced in Agile Tool Management with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), JIRA, Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Quality Center.
- Experience in Test Artifacts Maintenance for Test Planning, Test Scenario Design, Test Environment Setup, Outlining Test Specifications, Test Data Setup, Defect Process Lifecycle, Test Status Reporting.
- Test Design & Development Through Wireframes, Use Cases, User Acceptance Criteria, Test Documentation for Functional-Integration & End to End Test Coverage.
- Development, Maintenance and Updating Test Matrices such as Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Defect Metrics, TRM (Test Responsibility Metrics), Crossover Metrics (Browser Testing), & Release Matrices .
- Maintained Sprint and Release Defect Artifacts in the process of Defect Identification and Resolution & Reports, Weekly/Monthly Defect Status /Summary Reports Using Defect Template or in Excel.
- Always focused to maintain Key Productivity Indicator of Organization by following the QA Best Practices for Pre and Post Implementation of Development and testing, Supported UAT and Production Teams and Test Environments, Experienced in Pre /Post Deployment Test Artifacts in Test Data Creation and User Configuration Management for different application environments.
- Good communication & collaboration skills, skilled to learn new technologies in short span of time, self-motivated, organized and responsible team player.
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
Senior Software QA Tester
- Worked with Business Analysts and Developers to review, evaluate and derive requirements for testability and provided feedback to define functionalities, test scenarios and to ensure the test requirements are correct.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Experience working in QA Methodology in Agile scrum.
- Developed and implemented all kinds of documents (Test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, defect analysis report and RTM.
- Perform Back-End Tests, Regression Tests, Ad-Hoc Tests, End to End Tests, Boundary Tests, GUI Tests, Positive and Negative Tests for the Application under Test (AUT).
- Create and execute Test Cases for some of the modules of the Application under Test (AUT) using ALM.
- Knowledge on various automation tools: UFT/QTP.
- Experience writing Descriptive programming using UFT/QTP tool.
- Responsible for defect tracking and management metrics, defects are logged and change requests are submitted using ALM.
- Generate Test Analysis Reports and Graphs using ALM.
- Develop test scripts for Functional testing, System testing, Regression testing and Integration testing using Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Enhance the scripts by creating Actions, Checkpoints, Synchronization points, and data driven test and modular test in UFT.
- Involve developing VB Scripts User-defined function to perform the Data Driven Testing using UFT.
- Used SQL and used TOAD/SQL developer tool as an analyzer tool for Backend testing.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and provide training to the end users about the new application.
- Involve in the team meetings with representatives from Development, Database Management, Configuration Management, and Requirements Management to identify and correct defects.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
Confidential, New York, NY
Software QA Analyst
- Extensively involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and testing lifecycle.
- Review documents such as Requirement Document, Design Document, Functional Requirement Specification, and Technical Design Document.
- Analyze the requirements for the new build and made recommendations.
- Wrote Test Plan for the new release and Developed Test Cases based on the requirements, business rules and the use cases and used the HP Quality Center to store those test cases.
- Actively participate with the testing team to develop a Strong Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Software change Request (SCR), and Test Analysis Report (TAR).
- Performed various kinds of testing such as System testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, Smoke testing, Ad hoc testing, Backend testing and Regression testing.
- Developed Automation Test Scripts by using the tool HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) to perform regression testing for the new release.
- Enhanced the scripts by inserting various kinds of checkpoints such as Standard Checkpoint, Bitmap Checkpoint, Image Checkpoint, Database Checkpoint, putting Regular Expression, creating Recovery Scenario and adding more steps writing Descriptive Programming.
- Performed Data Driven Tests with the same script for multiple sets of data.
- Wrote SQL Queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity and performed Database Testing for the Application.
- Use MS SQL Server (RDBMS) to retrieve data from the application database.
- Prepared Test Summary Report after every build Release and submit it to the mangers, and maintained Test Matrix for the latest test results information.
- Created detailed periodic status reports for senior management to keep them posted on the progress of implementations.
- Worked in a team environment performing various tasks that requires effective communication with project managers, developers and business analysts.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Based on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) designed written and implemented Software test plans, Test design specifications and Test cases.
- Reviewed Business Requirements and the Technical Workflow Documents.
- Prepared Industries standard checklists and templates required for CMMI compliance QA processes for project, as well audit the project.
- Interpreted system specifications into a system Test Plan as well as for Test Cases.
- Manually performed Ad-Hoc testing, Integration testing, End to end testing, System testing, Function testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on Test Director/ Quality Center for creating and documenting Test Plans and Test Cases and register the expected results.
- Involved in Back End testing on Oracle database. Performed testing to verify the front-end field mapping and also to check the correct date entry at the back end.
- Written SQL Queries and statements to test database for retrieving information, editing data and inserting the data.
- Participated in design enhancement reviews and submitted status reports on the progress of the testing effort.
Testing Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center 9.0,9.5,10.0,10.5/ ALM 11,11.52, HP QTP 10, 10.5/ UFT 11,11.5,TFS,MTM, VSTS, Test Rail.
Application: MS Office, Microsoft Outlook, Clear Case, SharePoint
Operating Systems: Windows Xp, Windows &, Windows Server 2012, Unix, DOS, MAC OS
Application Languages: SQL, /SQL, C, Java, J2EE, ASP, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, CSS
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
Apps Server: Web Logic, Apache, IIS, Web Sphere
Browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox