- Over 5+ years of IT experience with experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Experienced in Administration, Configuration, Customization and Support of SFDC as per the customer requirements.
- Experienced in SFDC Configuration & Maintenance activities that include User Management, Role hierarchies, Permission Sets, Security, Profiles and Sharing rules.
- Expertise knowledge on Administration Setup, Apex, Visual Force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC like Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Demonstrated experience in all common configuration tasks in Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience in moving code from lower Sandboxes to Production environments and addressing issues related to Functionality, Integration, and Deployment.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Picklist, Role Based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Workflow Approval, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages.
- Experience with Data Manipulation, Cleaning, and de - Duplication.
- Worked on Data Migration for Migrating data from one application to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com Product offerings.
- Expertise in diverse facets of business analysis including Requirement gathering, Project Management, Change Management, Release Management and Configuration Management.
- Highly proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Max web service, Force.com, Community Portal, Chatter, Knowledge One and App-exchange on Sales force.
- Administration experience on CRM Applications like Data Exports & Imports, Application Support, Security Administration and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience in lead, Case Management, Web-to-Lead, Web-to Case, Email-to-Case.
- Strong background in SDLC concepts, iterative software development and expertise in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in reviewing and documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Application Process Documents (APD).
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Created Lightning Components and used Salesforce SLDS to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Knowledge in configuring product and pricing setup using CPQ/Product consoles formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightening experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- As a developer created the Unit Test Cases and reviewed the tester test scenarios based on the functionality.
- Worked on various defects which was raised during SIT and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Excellent analytical, de-bugging Skills and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in Installing App Exchange Applications.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, SOQL, SOSL, S-Controls, Dashboards, Report, Visualforce Component and Controllers.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit, JIRA, Workflow Rule.
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows 2000/XP Pro/ Vista
Office Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Application Server
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL& PL/SQL
- Worked on doing new implementations and making enhancements to SFDC application required by business users from time to time.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Custom Objects, Junction objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Created Lightning Process Builder, Workflows, Formula Fields, and Validation Rules as per business flow.
- Created Lightning components, Apps, Pages and Configured Salesforce Lightning SF1 Mobile App.
- Built a custom Lightning Component, drawing data from multiple objects.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and worked in improving existing Apex code.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked on supporting cases in the following areas: Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts, upload of data.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Built Lightning components using Controllers, Handlers and using these components in Visual force pages and integration using Lightning Out.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL statements in Triggers using Workbench.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from Comma Separated Values (CSV) files.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with Real Time Troubleshooting
- Experience in troubleshooting REST, SOAP and other schema errors from external WSDL files.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Lead, and Web-to-Case according to the functional requirements.
- Used Sales Wave analytics app with salesforce to perform other integrations and customizations.
Sr. Salesforce Developer / Admin
- Interacted with stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements for business process analysis and management of sales cloud.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Admin in the organization.
- Worked on extending standard Sales Cloud objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Developed Visualforce pages using HTML5, CSS. Used SLDS to design the pages.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Involved in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production
- Used Eclipse Force.com IDE and Developer Console to develop the functionality and committed the code to the SVN version controller after development.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers according to the functionality and maintained the code coverage above 85 percent for the classes and triggers in developer sandbox.
- Created custom reports and dashboards outlining key sales metrics for upper level management and provided daily administration and support to Marketing Cloud.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes, Page Layouts, sharing rules, Profiles, Creating Roles.
- Worked on Process Builder and Workflows to automate the business process.
- Performed Lead Conversion into accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Buttons, Components, Visual Force Pages, Controller’s, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Load/Manage the data using Apex Data Loader and excel Connector.
- Using Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard for migrating records to sources and loaded data into Call Center application and for cleaning of data.
- Utilized SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as an ETL Tool and created packages for the extraction of data from disparate sources and loaded the data into target tables by performing data validation.
- Created custom objects and custom fields in Lightning experience
- Developed UI/UX changes for better user interface using Salesforce Lightning Design system.
- Worked on SOQL & SOSL query editor and Rest explorer using Translation Workbench and also performed insert, update, upset, and delete actions on records.
- Interacted with users to understand complex business requirements and documented the requirements.
- Experienced in designing, developing and data modeling of the application and ensured that they are within the Salesforce governor limits.
- Created productive documents which will be used by rest of the team to have better understanding of Salesforce.com CRM.
- As a part of Administrative Tasks Created custom objects, custom Fields, Validation Rules, and formula fields.
- Created Visualforce pages, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test Methods and Workflows.
- Developed SOQL query to pull data from salesforce.com instance to Right90 application. The process is set to run by default every 20 min and pull information that is changed since last successful sync run.
- Deploy using Force.com IDE tool, Change sets and Eclipse for sandbox to production environments.
- Developed scripts to load forecast data from salesforce.com.
- Created technical design document and functional design documents as per business requirement.
- Developed integrations to integrate data from Salesforce.com using SFDC APIs.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
- Worked with Security like sharing model, data structures, data modeling, & database schema is required.
- Wrote Case Escalation Rules to escalate cases depending on the time frame and difficulty of the case issues.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API.