- Leading the process of transforming traditional to modern analytic platforms.
- Provides strategic technical leadership that enables business success as impacted by technology and its application to business systems (integrated technology, process, and work done by people).
- Enables to accomplish their mission in environments where they face a variety of enterprise challenges around Confidential systems associated with Monetization Ecosystem™ such as enterprise transformation, digital transformation, rapidly changing business models, technology, and customer expectations.
- His will assess, architect, design, facilitate, lead and direct data architecture in multiple contexts while working closely with the Client's Advisory and Transformation and the Delivery organization as he guides clients to be successful with all aspects of their new or evolving Enterprise Architecture.
- Additionally, he is responsible for developing training material and works with others at Clients to be successful with assessments and implementations.
- He develops Enterprise Architecture and Data governance practices by applying strategic thinking to create, influence and communicate technical plans, strategies, and data globally and across all levels of the enterprise.
- Thought leadership and advisory services to Firms and State Agencies on Creation of a Digital Data strategy and deployment of Cloud - based Data Lakes, Data warehouses on Azure and AWS platforms.
- Best Practices on the implementation of Data Governance practice.
- Medicaid Technology modernization and content management uplift
- Currently Leading the implementation of an Enterprise Architecture practice at Team at Iowa Department of Human Services in Des Moines comprising of Medicaid, Child Care, Income Maintenance and Child Support collections divisions.
Lead Enterprise Information Architect
Confidential, Mclean, Virginia
- Confidential in the last two years has helped transform Confidential from third tier Information infrastructure into a Tier-1 digital Financial Powerhouse with earnings from 25 to 35 billion Dollars assets.
- Confidential reports to Executive Vice President of Technologies and manages a team of 5 direct reports in the development of Strategy, practice, governance and road maps to align with the corporate goals. He leads architectural coordination for the deployment of Strategic Relationship Management, Information architecture, Enterprise Content & Document Management programs and data governance.
- Leads Proof of concept development and pilots technical and operational solutions. Manages architectural and deployment projects such as the Managed warehouse projects and provides technical expertise in resolving challenging technical problems using innovative consulting methodologies translating strategic business plans into service oriented strategies.
- Ensures highest quality architectural artifacts and deliverables through defined standards and continuous provision of architectural reviews and approval process.
- Confidential improves business efficiency by partnering with business stakeholders in definition of target operating model-goals, business strategies, business capabilities, and process models based on business trends.
- Implements business improvements by executing the project life cycle and appropriately leveraging architecture, development, technology and support staff while delivering business value and advancing the business strategies.
- Confidential successfully leads teams delivering business intelligence, imaging, workflow optimization, accounting reconciliations, and digitization of customer experiences and development of tactical and strategic metrics to measure processes effectiveness.
- He has introduced Agile methodology in solution delivery, team building, product and business development, architecture, design and implementation, contract and budget management.
- He achieves alignment between the business, change management and technology stakeholders in execution of initiatives on the road map. Confidential has an enterprise wide perspective, and has provided advanced strategies to improve customer facing business processes, improve integration between the operational and accounting areas. Successfully designed and implemented Confidential Enterprise Logical Data warehouse utilizing Confidential as a Data Virtualization Solution to enable the advanced business intelligence to detect and protect Confidential from sophisticated Fraud schemes, cyber-criminals and hacking.
Senior Enterprise Information and Data Architect
Confidential, Vienna, Virginia
- Providing technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the organization's information Architecture and technology program world-wide.
- Leading a 50-man matrixed team of Data Modelers, Engineers and Data Architects in the development of future Enterprise Data and Information Architectures, Strategy, and roadmaps to implementing the components of Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Develops Architectural Principles, Naming, Modeling Standards, and Patterns. Conducts information technology assessments and advisories.
- Led the application of Enterprise Data Architecture practices to simplify and reduce cost by 3-folds. Among his responsibilities, including formulation of data retention policies he provided technical leadership and architectural direction around modeling logical and physical architecture for both structured and unstructured data repositories.
- He aligns Information Architectures with business needs and strategic direction.
- Provides active leadership in defining and establishing an enterprise information model.
- Provides guidance to data quality methodology and governance to the Enterprise Data Warehouse development and management.
- Develops and manages the process of migrating from the current to the future state architecture. Synchronizes road mapping with the technology planning process, promoting efficiency, speed and agility of our Enterprise Data Architecture utilizing Teradata, Erwin, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Develops information architecture to support mobile banking, information sharing, collaboration and cloud technology directions.
- Developing a strategic road-map to maturing life-cycle management of IT and Information assets and assisting new initiatives with solution direction and technical governance.
- Leads the translation of business requirements into specific Architectural designs for multi-domain MDM and Category-5 ODS and Enterprise Data warehouse implementations.
- Leads Architecture team in defining the Enterprise Information strategy and related Master Plan.
President and Chief Enterprise Architect
- Applying the DODAF 2.0 framework in my various activities that include but not limited to collaborating with the Stakeholders and Subject matter experts in Confidential Organization to provide data vision, strategic direction and leadership in the development and maintenance of the Enterprise-wide information technology architectures;
- Participate as a member of the Data working group in determining data architecture principles, Enterprise Data strategy implementation and transformation plans to align with the Defense Medical Logistics ( Confidential ) Enterprise Business strategic Direction;
- Identifying and defining required data needs to support processes in the Confidential Enterprise through facilitating data discovery sessions (JADWGS) with Subject Matter Experts from various OV-6 processes being developed;
- Analyzing the processes and identifying and defining supporting Information Objects (ARIS data clusters) to help in the design of the Defense Medical Logistics Business data Model (DIV-1 level ) utilizing ARIS 7.2, Business DIV-2 and the DIV-2 level, utilizing ERWIN for Confidential ;
- Developing the Enterprise data Strategy Implementation Plan;
- Participating in various working groups to validate the Enterprise data Strategy Implementation Plan before publication; requirements definition, Enterprise Data strategy implementation plan and data architecture for the Defense medical logistics Enterprise;
- Establishing the information architectures to effectively align and support the Business Operations and Enterprise Direction;
- Determining the need and strategy for the implementation of Enterprise End-to-end metadata integration of the upstream and downstream systems.
Senior Solutions Architect
- Confidential was brought in as a senior level consultant to help the bank manage and design its first Enterprise Risk Management Data Warehouse. Led a team of 30 engineers.
- As a Lead Architect for an End-To-End Data Integration solution in Enterprise Risk Management Road-map Project utilizing the following technologies: Talend, MetaCenter and Netezza technologies. Designing the Data Integration High and Detailed level data integration, infrastructure, Meta-data and Data architectures.
- Offering architectural and development standards.
- Installation and configuration of tools on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Delivered large scale enterprise-wide Customer MDM from translating business requirements into specific process and work-flow designs integrating Customer touching applications and the EDW with the CDI MDM.
- Utilized enterprise architecture methods and tools including technical designs, software and hardware configuration management applying the IT governance and principles including ITIL, program management, and project management.
Enterprise Architect Consultant
- To help guide the Strategic Direction of its move into the design and implementation of Data warehousing as a service.
- Developed a multi-tenant data model to manage over 35 state and local government accounts of Information Technology services covering the HealthCare industry.
Chief Enterprise Architect
Confidential, Ashburn, Virginia
- Built the Enterprise Architecture Practice from ground up leveraging the Zachman's framework and TOGAF ADM methodology.
- Directed a team of 5 domain Architects (Business, Application and Data, Infrastructure, Security and Performance) and 10 developers, 3 DBAs and 2 data modelers.
- Interfaced with the C level managers to understand business goals and formulating IT Strategies, road maps for initiatives to align with their objectives.
- Developed delivery methodologies, standards, policies and guidelines for solution implementation.
- Developed the Enterprise Application and Data Reference architectures, developed standards for J2EE and .NET solutions development, data modeling and naming conventions for distributed and Mainframe applications.
- Led innovative analyses of alternatives to drive critical decisions.
- Led the team in development of an in-house strategic planning methodology.
- During my tenure as the leader of the EA team, succeeded in implementing a service delivery and management practice through the adaptation of ITIL framework, a data governance practice and a multi-Domain master data management solution.
IT Strategist - Consultant
- Brought in to lead the Architecture and technology assessments of the department so as to transition to the new technologies to support a change in business direction.
- Developed its strategic roadmap and implantation
- Provided vision and mentor-ship in the development of an Enterprise Data Strategy practice.
- Led the design of Enterprise Data model, Canonical Model for message exchange/Integration and led the design and implementation of Confidential ’s Enterprise Data warehouse and Member Master Data Management Projects.
- Member of the Enterprise Evaluation and Technology Strategy Group in-charge of the project intake process.
- Led Decision process through analysis of alternative options.
- Implemented the Confidential 's first Neteeza platform.
- Led the team of 20 modelers, ETL developers and DBAs in the Architecture efforts for the development of Confidential 's First Enterprise Data Warehouse on Neteeza, Ab initio.
- Developed the data standardization efforts across multiple business Units, Naming and modeling standards.
- Lead the design of the logical and physical models using Erwin 5.6.
- Developed a data quality and profiling methodology.
- Developed initial load and subsequent batch job streams and job scheduling setup wit Ab-initio and Neteeza.
VP IT Operations
- Led the design and development of the Immigration Confidential system to track all immigrant entry into the United States and collection of Fees from all the airlines that transported immigrants.
- Created the customized immigrant application imaging and metadata storage, tracking and analytics system. This system has stored and is managing over 10 million records of immigration information from 1990 through present.