- Over 16 years Full project life cycle experience including development, design, testing and support for objected - oriented, web server applications on a variety of platforms including Unix/Linux and Windows. 14 years working experience in bank industry.
- 7 years working experience in Pega platform.
- Supportive team worker; strong communicator; committed and responsible; able to prioritize workload; strong interpersonal skills.
- Result Oriented; learn new software quickly, and take initiative.
- Work efficiently both independently and in team environment; demonstrated capabilities of meeting deadlines in multi-tasking environment; Good team player.
Technologies: Pega, J2EE, Spring, EJB, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, IIOP, UML, JSON, SOAP, Struts, Apache Log4j
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g, Sybase, Non-stop, XMLDB, DB2 7x, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL* Plus
Tools: Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, DBVisualizer, GIT, SVN, TOAD, CVS, ClearCase, SOAPTest, Ant, Oracle Design 2000XMLSpy, MQ Visual Edit, HPOVO, Tidal
Servers: Pega, BEA Weblogic 8x/9x/10x, IBM Websphere 5.0, DataPower XS40, IBM MQ Series 5.0/6.0, Jakarta Tomcat
OS: Solaris and AIX, Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux
- Responsible for delivery of Itrade application which assists in onboarding investment clients into Scotia. Operating in fully agile environment to discover and deliver features including Pega back office approval and CDS J2EE web services
- Participated in sprint planning, demos and retrospectives to ensure continuous improvement and feedback loop
- Gathering and Analysing business requirement with first line of business and Product Owner weekly. Creating stories according to business requirement.
- Designing and implementing stories in Pega7.2. includes flow, UI, activity, reporting, web service integration, data table migration etc.
- Implementing stories of CDS which is the back J2EE web services shared by all applications crossing onboarding labs
- Responsible for build and deployment in SIT, UAT for Pega biweekly releases. Supporting production implementation.
- Supporting QA for story testing. Supporting production issues.
- Leaded Compass R2 intake for full project lifecycle. Analyzed business requirement and provided appropriate technical solution to BA and stakeholders as technical lead. Provided recourses estimation and weekly project status to project management. Managed on site and off shore recourses for coding, unit testing, defect fixing in both Pega 6.2 and Pega7.2. Managed code review, code merge and code deployment in different project cycle state such as DEV, SIT and UAT. Cooperated with QA for SIT/UAT testing, testcases walkthrough.
- Participated full project cycle such as design, development, testing and production support for Compass R2.0 Income Verification in pega6.2. Participated solution design walk through. Worked with business closely for requirement analysis. Built this components by using UI, activity, data transform, flow etc.
- Participated full project cycle such as design, development, testing and supported compass R1.0 integrations. Build multiple soap services connecting with external systems using Pega6.2. Built health check for connecting external systems using activity, data transform, UI, soap connections etc. in R6.2. Worked with system admin team for code merge and deployment. Worked with both internal and external BA for integration data mapping.
- Leaded production support team for MPSO R0.5(IRREG application) production support. Enhanced functionalities by using assignment and case router, work flow, UI, SOAP connection and activity etc. Worked with Pega Vendor and consultant recourses for design and implementation, and code merge and deployment.
Senior Application Developer
- Responsible for ECIF service delivery in full project cycle including:
- Service solution design and detail design; service development and testing by using J2EE, web service technologies, Oracle/Non-stop database, weblogic application server.
- Leading interface agreements development, walkthrough with multiple external teams, providing business and technical solution for systems integration; Analyzing business requirement SRD with external and internal business consultants; Defining and developing use case, analyzing service data flow with solution designer;
- Build multiple web services to integrate customer data with multiple external systems
- Providing consultation to QA team for the test plan, test case and test verification.
- Subject matter expert on applications. Provide support and consult with clients and business partners such as business Customer Marketing, lending, Cards, Chordiant, OLB, Confidential etc. Organize troubleshooting and testing activities with clients, business, GCO and HP for production issues. Maintain good work relationship with business and clients.
- Responsible for production issues. Represent team to participate regular meeting with all business partners; provide first line technical support to users and business.
Senior Application Developer
- Participated full project life cycle such as design, development, testing and support for projects OPT2-CCIP, OPT2-AA. These are systems migration to move application from a shared infrastructure to a distributed infrastructure. In addition to migrate Java Application CAA(CCIP Application Adapter) from WebSphere5.1 to Weblogic 8.0 using J2EE, EJB and XML/XSLT, also working with TI (Technology Infrastructure)and vendors for the following tasks:
- Analyzed requirement
- Designed ED/ID, and walkthrough
- Migrated database Oracle from 9i to 10g
- Migrated APPX/FIMMAS from APPX4.1a to APPX4.2a, from AIX5.1 to Solaris 6.0.
- Configured Weblogic such as JDBC, JMS, MQ connection.
- Migrated MQ server from MQ5.3 to MQ6.0
- Implemented monitoring functions in HPOVO and Tidal
- Supported and Maintained CCIP, MDI(Mortage Disability Insurance) and CSDB (Customer Support Database) applications. Troubleshoot production issues and implemented base releases with the following development life cycle:
- Analyzed business requirement with BA
- Created external and internal design documents
- Created RFC change record and obtaining approval
- Performed design and code walkthrough.
- Created UAT and production implementation plan
- Developed Java application OAM which is a monitor tool for CCIP (Customer Centric Insurance Platform) application, using technologies such as struts, JSP, Servlet, HTML, database Oracle 9i, application server WebSphere 5.0 on AIX5.1, and Clearcase for source code control.
- Participated Full project life cycle activities including:
- Responsible for Confidential 's development by using technologies such as Web Services, XML, XSLT, tool SOAPtest, CVS, appliance DataPower XS40, on Windows 2000 and UNIX.
- Developed many of web service integrations from other Confidential groups with Confidential . Provided extensive troubleshooting support for these groups.
- Responsible for deployment and testing of Confidential projects in DIT and SIT environments with Confidential Adapter teams,
- Responsible for code drop for UAT, PTE and Prod in HP, and testing with HP and Confidential Adapter teams.
- Developed Java application tools such as Log Analysis (for analyzing the performance of Confidential transactions) and Responder (simulator for internal DIT/SIT and performance testing). These tools run in Tomcat, WebLogic server (on Windows and Unix)
- Analyzed requirements and wrote requirements document; Participated to design system architecture.
- Developed Email application and other modules using J2EE (JSP, Servlet, EJB), JavaBeans, HTML, JDBC, Applet, BEA Weblogic, Visual Age for Java, Oracle 8.0 and Solaris; Developed some public functions with EJB and XML; Deployed and tested the entire system on Windows 98/NT, Sun Solaris.
- Supported development environment for the team; provided basic training to clients.
- Investigated and analyzed user requirements and wrote requirements document; Designed database architecture with Oracle design 2000.
- Maintained old system with Visual C++, Visual Basic, and transferred old system to Java platform.
- Maintained old database SQL Server and converted old data to new database system Oracle.
- Developed three modules using JFC Swing, Applet, Servlet, JavaBean, Confidential Middleware, IBM VisualAge for Java, Oracle8.0 and Windows NT.
- Demonstrated design flexibility facilitating changes in business relationship and re-configuration and reducing future application maintenance effort.
- Conducted testing and provided support to clients.