- 7+ years of Professional Experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with extensive Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud implementations
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development methodology, Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, Customization, Administration, and application Support on Salesforce.com and Force.com Platform across various industry verticals.
- In - depth understanding of CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management, and Merging management.
- Experience on Lightening pages with lightening style sheets.
- Experience in working with Salesforce1
- Extensive experience in salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration, and Integration tools like Apex Data Loader
- Experience Customizing standard objects: Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards
- Strong exposure to Security and sharing rules implementation at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization
- Extensive experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Type, and Assignment Rules, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging and Approval Workflow
- Extensive development experience with best practice implementations using Apex (triggers, batch classes, inbound email service classes), Visualforce, SOAP and Rest Web services, Force.com API’s
- Have hands on experience in implementing Enterprise territory management by defining territory models and territory types.
- Experience working with AppExchange products (Informatica cloud) for integrating Salesforce with third party ERP Applications.
- Experience in customer community support (Service Max).
- Worked with Sterling AppExchange CPQ tool.
- Good Knowledge on GitHub.
- Experience on Automation Tools like QTP, Selenium, Test Complete, Cucumber, QC (ALM).
- Experience in Release management which includes Migrating changes between different environments, maintaining source control systems and deployment tools.
- Developed and validated the code through Checkmarx.
- Hands on Experience using JIRA tool for Sprint management, incident management, and change management
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com business requirements.
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud & Service cloud), Apex Language (Classes, Triggers), SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), S Controls, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, AppExchange, Workflow Rules, Role Hierarchy, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Custom objects, Record Types.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader, AppExchange Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool, Salesforce.com import wizard.
Programming Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, Java Script
GUI Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Force.com IDE.
Operating Systems: Windows/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Red Hat Linux.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, MS Access.
Tools: INFORMATICA Cloud, Sterling CPQ, Eclipse IDE, MS Office Suite.
Confidential, Summit, NJ
Salesforce Lead Developer
- Responsible for creating high level technical design documents based on the functional design provided by Business Analyst.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Responsible for automating the processes, development using Apex, Visualforce following the apex best practices.
- Implemented complex security & sharing model for the salesforce org using Org wide defaults, Permission sets and sharing rules.
- Created Web service classes to Integrate Confidential with other systems like (Athena) Confidential reporting system and Telemar which is appointment scheduling system
- Enhanced existing visual force pages and integrated with Equifax for credit scoring based on Confidential internal business rules.
- Worked with IBM Sterling CPQ (AppExchange tool) for Quote Generation with related discounts and automating the process through different stages of the life cycle.
- Worked with integration team to pull data from Salesforce to Athena using Informatica tool
- Implemented the batch classes for full filling the business requirements to update data in salesforce whenever the managers change the record owners.
- Used approval processes, Workflows, triggers to automate the process as based on the business requirements.
- Leading the team by reviewing the code and removing the impediments in understanding the requirements.
- Developed and validated the code security threats through Checkmarx
- Worked with Management on the planning, implementation of Salesforce Lightning Business Process.
Environment: Apex Language, Visual Force, Java Script, SOQL, WSDL, HTML, Java Script, SOAP API, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Sterling CPQ, DataLoader, SVN Repository.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Lead Salesforce Developer
- Initial understanding of process from the Customer and mapping them to Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for Development of the application using Apex, Visualforce, web services and AppExchange products.
- Developed VisualForce pages with the custom logic as per the business requirement and compatible to salesforce app.
- Developed Email message service classes.
- Developed customer portal for patients and partner portals for embassies.
- Responsible for Customizations i.e. development of visual force pages, apex controller, triggers, force.com Sites, visual force email templates, custom components, workflows, validation rules, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Performed Unit testing and System Integration testing using several test scripts. Tested the technical components for the Code coverage, governor limits and impact on the instance.
- Involved in Code reviews and Salesforce security review runs by security scanner.
- Involved in Deployment of the application from Full copy sandbox to production environment.
- Responsible for development and creating design documents and Assigning tasks to the team members.
- Responsible for deployment and Code reviews.
Environment: Force.com platform, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Salesforce Developer/Business Analyst
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves the iterative development.
- Worked on creating Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflows, and Approval Process.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Performed Administrative activities using Apex data loader, import wizard to Insert, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Creating Report Types, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Experience in integrating with external systems using SOAP API, Rest API.
- Experience in working with call in and callouts API’s.
- Have good understanding and knowledge of the functionality of Web Services for SOAP API.
- Creating Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users, and Security Settings based on role hierarchy.
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers and Apex Classes, Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex.
- Experienced in the designing UI using Visual Force Pages.
- Migrating Meta data from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool, Change Sets, and Eclipse.
- Writing the Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts, and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, REST API, IBM ClearCase, DataLoader, Dream Factory (packaging and deployment).
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Created the Technical Design Documents Based on the Requirement document from BA.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign and Reports.
- Created various Custom objects, Tabs, Workflows, Reports, Apex triggers and validation rules for the application.
- Analyzed and Created Custom Profiles as required for the business needs and implemented Object level, Field level and Record level security.
- Created Email templates in Text, HTML and VisualForce necessary for the application.
- Customized Page Layouts for Salesforce.com Standard and Custom objects.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
- Developed batch classes.
- Developed VisualForce page and Controller classes.
- Integrated salesforce with ERP systems using SOAP web service callouts.
- Maintaining the salesforce code in SVN repository.
- Responsible for running CheckMarx security and fixing any vulnerability issues found.
- Responsible for creating beta packages and major release packages.
Environment: Apex Language, VisualForce, HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery, Java Script, SOAP API, SVN repository, JIRA, Force.Com IDE, Managed Packages, Salesforce Security Scanner, Ant Tool.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Interacted with various Business User Groups to gather the document requirements.
- Data loading from third-party systems.
- Created Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validate and insert data.
- Created Visualforce pages for customer portal which will override the standard customer portal.
- Programmed the various automated functionalities using the triggers in the combination if the related classes.
- Build Apex classes implementing SOQL statements within Force.com IDE to manage interaction with the database.
- Customized the Dashboards and Report to track usage of productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, Visualforce pages, custom reports.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Picklist, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements. Implemented the requirements on salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Modifying Page layouts and setting the Record Types.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used Sales Force Automation for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, Approvals, and Workflow.
- Deployment from sandbox to production using force.com IDE.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP API, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, North Kansas City, MO
- Involved in development of the internal operations of application insert, remove and update.
- Developed validations for data update and retrieve operations.
- Testing of maintain and update operations.
- Was involved in design and configuring the spring configuration files for Controllers.
- DAO classes from web tier to database tier.
- Responsible for design and development of Fitness tracking application.
- Developed fitness tracking applications using Spring MVC and JPA(Hibernate). Exposed Restful services of fitness progress from spring MVC.
- Designed Entities for fitness applications. Involved in validation of form inputs.
- Written html on fly with JQuery.
- Worked with dependency issues while doing maven build.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, XML, JDBC and Servlet, ANT, Spring MVC, MySQL, Hibernate, JQuery, Maven.