- Solutions - driven professional with comprehensive growth, experience, and in the area of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Outstanding track record of meeting with business units to gather requirements for software development and bug fixes.
- Using Tableau Desktop 2018.1 as a front-end BI tool and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 as a back-end database, design and develop workbooks, dashboards, global filter pages, and complex parameters-based calculations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, reports, and dashboards to monitor case volume and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Experienced writing SQL statements to select, insert, update, and delete data in Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Thorough understanding of data analysis, data mining, and statistical tools combined with the ability to master new concepts quickly and efficiently.
BI & Statistics: Tableau 2018.1 Desktop, R and RStudio, MiniTab, Data Warehouse, Data Mining, Data Analysis, IBM Cognos Query Studio
Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, Toad, Golden, SQL Plus
Software Languages: SQL, SQR Programming for PeopleSoft, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Applications: PeopleSoft/ADP HCM (Payroll, HR, Benefits, and Time & Labor)
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Technical Applications Analyst
- Extract, format, and distribute weekly dashboard and pivot table reports for Custom Payroll Programming Support manager and team members using Tableau, SQL Server, IBM Cognos Query Studio, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Write SQL to Insert, Delete, and Update production payroll data.
- Meet with internal and external clients to determine the root cause of reported programming issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Write new and maintain existing Structured Query Report (SQR) programs for ADP Enterprise Payroll, Human Resources and Benefits.
- Developed Microsoft Access databases and utilized ODBC connections to the Oracle PeopleSoft 8.0 database tables to extract data and create complex Human Resources reports.