- 5 years of professional experience in the field of Information Technology and sales force platform.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative/Development tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, validation rules, reports, dashboards, tasks and actions.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business/Functional user requirements, creating Use Cases as per user requirements, developing/designing UML diagrams such as Activity, Class, and Sequence diagrams in addition to creating Business Requirements Document.
- Hands on experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization.
- Proficient in creating Lightning applications, combining Lightning design system, Lightning App builder and Lightning component features.
- Expertise in Salesforce Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Strong knowledge in customized Case Management with Escalation Rules, Workflow, Approval Process, Validation Rules.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers. Configured and maintained user security permissions according to organizational needs.
- Experienced at building various custom reports, Report types with Multiple objects and daily day to day Reports and Dashboards for Management.
- Highly experienced in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Proficiency in Territory management such as Lead Routing and ownership, Account Assignment, Opportunity Ownership.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visualforce pages.
- Implemented Web - to-lead, Web-to-Case and Email-to-case functionality in Lead and Case objects respectively and experienced in implementing S-Docs templates
- Experienced working in Cross-functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing.
- Involved in project to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the end client/ users and stakeholders, involved and gathered requirements for the integrated system.
- Working with user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, focused, self-motivated, organized, quick learner and team oriented.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Programming Languages: HTML, CSS, C#, Apex
Databases: MS SQL Server 2014/2012, RDBMS, MS Access, and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2008, Windows 8/10, Ubuntu
Web Services: Rest and Soap
Confidential, New York
Application Analyst (Salesforce Developer)
- My role was to participate in the research, development and analysis of system application solutions to meet the needs of internal users and aid, advice and technical information regarding the use of software applications. Acted as a liaison with internal customers regarding the status of their requests.
- Provide guidance and assistance in the use of computer system applications and Receive requests from internal customers for service or problem resolution.
- Participate in all aspects of development of in - house custom applications and Assist with providing client reporting.
- Develop course modules and materials to train end-users and notify and document production problems.
- Involved in maintaining and writing of the specification which is further intended for developers to design and customized the application.
- Worked with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios.
- Migrated large and unformatted data stored locally to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Build the organization's role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the Organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the Organization's hierarchy.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow Approvals.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Worked in setting up role hierarchy, permission sets, sharing rules, security controls and auto response rules related to lead management.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, Custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects which includes Account, contact, Leads.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Experienced in different modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud Application Integration, Community Cloud and Chatter
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants for implementing the business solutions for the client requirements, using APPTUS CPQ within the exclusively developed framework.
- Used Apex Data Loader and BulkAPI for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV).
- Performed data manipulation to meet the daily / weekly business process.
- Created email services, page layout, mini page layout workflows, record types & field level security as per the user stories.
- Build & assigned users in the role hierarchy as per the design of Solution/ Technical architect.
- Created multiple custom profiles & permission set to meet the business requirement & process.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quality and consistency.
Environment: Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflows Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web Services, Sandbox, Force.com Explorer, SOSL, SOQL, MYSQL
Confidential, New Jersey
- Interacted with various business users for Gathering Requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements
- Created and maintained Roles, Profiles, Permission sets, Sharing Settings, Security controls and configured Field level security with Page layout to achieve the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Contributed in serving as trainer and technical support for all 70 Salesforce Users, including One-on-One Sessions for Knowledge transfer and usability purpose.
- Created Record types, Rollup Summary, Workflow rules, Approval processes, Validation rules and Auto Response rules for ensuring data validation and automating business logic conditionally.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunity and Product.
- Involved in migrating data between salesforce organizations and creating Visualforce Pages as per the requirements.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office to import contact information and Reports.
- Involved in creation of custom user Interface, OWDs and Role Hierarchy.
- Used Data Loader and Import Wizards to load data into Standard/Custom Objects.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce system as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Implemented Workbench to interact with Salesforce.com organizations and to show a customer the simplicity in creating records via query
- Worked on visually displaying of key metrics and trends for records using Dashboards and its types.
- Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Created Chatter groups and its functionalities for Business Users including customer support & internal users.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflows Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web Services, Sandbox, Force.com Explorer, SOSL, SOQL, MYSQL
- Translated business processes and requirements into technical requirements and project plans along with attending meetings with key stakeholders, gathering and documenting user requirements, and assisting with change management for product enhancements in the organization.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects
- Created Visualforce Pages and related Apex classes to let the customers register, login and submit requests.
- Created Triggers which sends emails to the users when they edit their Account information comparing their new data with the old data.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used Field level security along with Page Layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Worked with Technical Leads and SME to support the documentation.
- Performed Data mapping and Data migration tasks to import data from legacy systems and company data warehouse into salesforce objects and fields.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from Lotus notes to Salesforce.com
- Worked extensively with lightning process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action
- Responsible for adoption and Salesforce Change Management process across various user groups
- Reviewing the Test Cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for analyzing the data, validation of data quality and integrity
- Provided remote through creating materials and running sessions and general support to all users
Environment: APEX, Data Loader, Web services API, SOAP and REST, SOSL, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, CSS3 and Visual Force Pages, Lightning, sales cloud, Scrum.
JR Salesforce Developer
- Created and Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Reports and Dashboards.
- Works with various Salesforce standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases and Contracts.
- Design and developed solutions based on functional, migration and integration requirements for SFDC platform.
- Develop prototypes on SFDC environment for Proof of Concept demo and for customer endorsement.
- Work on customization of standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Perform day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Create custom report types, custom reports and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision makers in the organization.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce custom components and using Java script for designing any Salesforce Button functionality as well as summary report pages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects & Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox, Force.com, Windows.
Jr Salesforce Developer
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects including Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes and Activities.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Customized tabs for among different business users group and Business centers.
- Created custom links and Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration of the data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce CRM.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.