- Highly motivated and performance - focused professional, offering hands-on experience in sales operations management, business development, technical support, inventory management, and strategic planning.
- Recognized for demonstrating strong work ethic providing first-rate customer service; and working effectively with individuals at different levels of the organization.
- Equipped with outstanding ability to integrate innovative concepts and ideas to boost efficient communication and business operations.
- Articulate communicator and team player; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks within fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
- Proficient with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Displayed strong communication skills and proactive management approach in dealing and working with staff and customers
- Acted as floor leader and focal point of contact regarding floor issues, problem resolution, and resource management
- Provided expert oversight to the overall operation of assigned section, which involved sales, inventory management, and customer services, while rendering hands-on support to mobile phone and computer departments
- Served within the connected devices department, focused on managing the sales services for various Bluetooth devices such as fitness trackers, headphones and speakers, Wi-Fi networks, and audio equipment
- Demonstrated efficiency in performing and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Observed strict compliance with state laws in maintaining pertinent information and classified documents
- Effectively fulfilled various functions within the store, such as counter sales, customer service, inventory, custodial duties, and other hard labor for docks rolling gas cylinders
- Administered and prioritized key responsibilities within the store, which included technical support, accounts receivable, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, product loading, and large machinery operations
- Earned comprehensive training and understanding regarding consumer products, including cellular phones, computer hardware and software, networking, and portable audio equipment
- Ensured the maintenance and cleanliness of store in accordance with all established requirements
- Offered effectual assistance to customers in resolving technology-related issues, which involved operating system usage, functionality checking, and product installation
- Resolved work-related problems, while ensuring the delivery of excellent customer services
Confidential, College Station, TX
Sales Associate | Microsoft Expert
Confidential, Bryan, TX
Confidential, Godley, TX