- Accomplished Solutions Architect with extensive hands - on experience in architecture, design and delivery as Delivery Lead, Team Leader, Application Architect, and Hands on Senior Developer.
- Background contributing to large scale digital transformation projects as a lead enterprise / solution architect in diverse industries, including financial services, industrial manufacturing, retail and travel. Strong leader with a history of training, developing, and direct teams.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Digital Transformation Initiatives eCommerce Solutions Modern Application Architectures
- Cloud / Enterprise Integrations AWS Technology Agile Practices & DevOps Processes
- Machine Learning Client Relations Java, Python, C++, SQL
Confidential, New York, NY
Solutions Architect, Senior Principal
- Served as solution architect in redeveloping cross-product trade processing operational portal and data services for leading investment brokerage firm.
- Led design and development of an innovative eCommerce capabilities on an AWS based healthcare PaaS for a major ophthalmic surgery equipment manufacturer, allowing a pivot away from a consignment based operating model to a more accurate and real-time inventory visibility, quick ordering of supplies mapped to scheduled needs and future upsell opportunities.
- Directed Digital Architect engaged in $25M digital transformation for major telco carrier to revolutionize all aspects for their Omni-channel customer journey management to reduce churn and increase revenue through in-store connected guided selling, smart customer care, enhanced analytics.
- Headed development of large ecommerce transformation solution for a major client in cruise travel industry, a very unique and distributed nature of commerce operations called for a novel architecture solution integrating AEM + SAP commerce (Hybris) functionality with custom microservices layer ‘smart’ middleware based on open lightweight technologies.
- Led architecture blueprinting and solutioning for a major digital transformation program for a global manufacturer dealing with many work-streams and technologies - B2B/B2B2C eCommerce, CPQ, Marketing Automation, Analytics and API based Integration.
- Acted as solution lead in a $18M+ engagement at a Confidential global leader to develop a cloud-based NextG Omni-channel Order to Cash digital transformation for their Direct Consumer business.
- Led initial analysis and planning phases for new platform deployments and integration of SFDC, SAP ECC, SAP Customer on Cloud (C4C) and SAP Hybris Omni-channel E-Commerce platforms.
- Served as solution lead for very large $20M+ B2B commerce transformation projects on to SAP Hybris Omni-channel platform at two major DOW 30 industrials. Migrations onto cloud based target platforms involved complex multi-ERP/MDM backend integrations.
Confidential, New York, NY
Enterprise Architect Consultant
- Directed team to continuously maintain and advance ETD enterprise architecture (models, roadmaps, standardizations, and transformation) globally to meet business needs.
- Managed multi-program transformation effort to increase capacity (3-5 fold), superior monitoring and operational stability (15-40%) across all intraday and batch oriented distributed platforms
- Advanced framework technology for real-time distributed processing using Java Open Source technology
- Headed effort to define federated style messaging platform architecture for high-speed, robust and totally transparent front-to-back trade flows.
- Served as lead architecture development for major ETD wide Reference Data re-engineering to support standardized and controlled real-time/batch propagation of account/client related data