Solution - focused, diligent self-starter with a comprehensive background in enterprise architecture, leadership skills, and project management expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing performance. Calm demeanor in the face of difficulties; adept at quickly mastering new roles and responsibilities. Reputation for integrity, perseverance, and work ethic. Effective communicator and liaison, known for explaining complex concepts in a simple manner. Experienced in working with and designing non SAP based technology solutions as well as SAP based technology solutions. Proven success in aligning IT goals with business objectives to streamline workflow and maximize results.
- Technical Team leadership
- Staff & Motivation
- Hiring & Evaluations
- SAP & ERP Management
- RSLF: BPM
- Process Improvement
- Proactive Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
Technical Architect / Development Lead
Confidential, North Chicago
- Train, mentor, and motivate 30-member team of senior Team Leads & Developer (Onsite/Offshore) in compliance with operational policies and procedures.
- Introduce and lead the adoption of architecture vision for change control of documents for multi projects landscape, budgeting the off-shore resource, and forecasting capabilities.
- Proficiently manage the enhancement and integration of SAP System
- Lead the creation of a five stage process as part of the research and innovation framework to evaluate the user experience application (e.g. NWBC, Lumira, Fiori)
- Lead all integration planning and each deployment integration efforts ensuring smooth phase in of newly deployment group
- Drive Project and actionable items across a range of functions and divisions/departments; work with all functional areas including establishing baseline processes and procedures through administrative functions.
- Where appropriate, work with local market Project Manager/ responsible member of management
- Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalation of unresolved issues
Technical Architect / Integration Lead
Confidential, North Chicago
- Business Process Harmonization (Re-designing the interface)
- Change Management and Release Management process Improvement
- SRM Integration
- ESKER printing Integration
- BOA tool integration eWM Integration
- RSLF-BPM (Business Process Monitoring)
- Implement CSOS/ePedigree Project by using Cyclone as a middleware application.
- Very good understanding of the full lifecycle implementation and Cutover Strategy for Go-Live
- Extensive working on developing and designing program with MM, SD, FI
- Developing/modifying report and application in FICO, SD, MM and performance tuning
- Developed LSMW for Initial Data upload activities
- Support Accounting ( Global Settings, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Asset Accounting)
- Perform MM configuration and testing
- Provide assistance on troubleshooting based on the reported issues
- Design and Implement the Consolidation project (four DCs).
- Customization experience in various areas of IMG activities of SAP MM/FI
- Design, development of specifications and templates for several ALE/IDOC interfaces between SAP and legacy systems including Logistics Pro and Purchase Planning system (SCORE).
- Upgrade Purchase system (SCORE) to DPR v8.2.
- Implement customer ordering system by using TCP/IP socket programming.
- Implement Lawson 220.127.116.11 Financial and Three way matching system.