- 8+ years of IT experience including 2 years of RPA Process implementation.
- Hands on experience in developing BOTS usingand managing robot's workloads usingWork Queues.
- Exposure, Single Sign - on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience in Automation tools UiPath, Confidential and Automation Anywhere.
- Designing and implementation of RPA tasks using Confidential framework (Connectors, VBO, ACI, Process Studio, Control Room and System Manager) to update the Provider directory from excel, website data through screen scraping and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) from printed material.
- Worked closely with solution architect to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD) and educated SME's to work with BOTS in production.
- Working onQueue Configurations, Monitoring, Internal Work Queue Actions, Exception handling, efficient use of stages, blocks, data types, session and environmental variables for processing of Business Process diagrams and Process flow charts using RPA tools.
- Prepared reports like Defect Statistics and Tracking for Weekly and daily status reports.
- Performed stress test for BOT scripts to prove scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Worked as a SPOC for RPA developers and acted as a bridge between developing and testing.
- Implemented Confidential User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Expertise with Control Room Resource, Session Management, Confidential Calculation functions and debugging of Process Solutions.
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall Methodologies with clear understanding of Iterative and Evolutionary principles.
- Good experience in working on SOAP, REST Web services.
- Extensively worked with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server.
- Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OOP's) programming concepts.
- Strong experience in all phases of Software development Life Cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, implementation, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience in writing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Ability to work independently and to manage several assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Confidential - Herndon, VA
- Involved in End to End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with process owners, stake holders, and designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Documentation and Implementation of Business Process Solutions.
- Using Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking excel sheet data as input.
- Used process, objects, work queues, calculations stages to perform logical operations in Confidential .
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Interacting with windows application and created object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queues and running processes.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Confidential processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Used various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like Object Cloning, OCR, Key Strokes etc, for coding the automation process.
- Communicating with Confidential on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Confidential community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data.
- Responsible to develop services using .NET and Web API technology.
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe)
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential - Melbourne, FL
- Involved in all phases of project development Requirements gathering, Designing User Interface, Development, and Testing and production deployment.
- Involved in creating Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Design, code, test, and support Web and Windows based applications using Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET using .NET Framework, MS SQL 2012 and Visual Source Safe.
- Developed user interface (user controls, master pages, ) interfaces, service layer, business layer, data access layer using C# along with client side and server side validations for better performance of system.
- Worked on .NET based applications as ASP.NET web developer coordinating with Web Designers to include their designs on websites.
- Implemented Custom Controls in ASP.Net and C#.Net using visual studio.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
Environment: NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET, C#.NET, VBA.NET, Windows Service (WCF), Java script, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2008/2012.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Responsible for validation of Target data in Data Warehouse and Data Marts which are Transformed and Loaded using Ab Initio components.
- Responsible for creating Test plan, development of test scripts, execution and validate Test results and document test evidence.
- Executed test cases, and test scenarios for User Acceptance (UAT), Functional and Regression test cases.
- Use Business Objects OLAP Intelligence to natively access and analyze OLAP servers. OLAP Intelligence tool helps to Slice, dice, and drill directly on multidimensional sources and deliver workflows via the Web, Windows, and Microsoft Excel
- Tested the ETL Ab Initio graphs and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Mapped test cases to requirements using Quality Center. Involved in entering and tracking defects using Rational Clear Quest.
- Involved in communicating with support, business and development teams to resolve issues during test execution.
- Involved in testing the batch programs by using the Autosys tool. Involved in testing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages utilizing PL/SQL.
- Tested the ETL graphs and other ETL Processes (DW Testing). Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Extensively used SQL programming in backend and front-end functions, procedures, packages to test business rules and security.
- Done data validations for Business Objects reports. Extensively used Ab Initio Co-op to execute the graphs and verify the logs.
- Performed Backend testing by writing SQL queries and running PL/SQL scripts in TOAD.
- Provided status reports on test execution, and defects identified during testing.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Toad, DB2, SQL, Ab Initio 2.12, PL/SQL, Business Objects, MS Visio, SQL Server 2003/2005, HP Quality Center, UNIX.
- Develop test plans based on BRDs and Technical Specifications. Created and executed test cases based on test strategy and test plans based on business requirement documents and ETL design documents.
- Written complex SQL queries for querying data against different data bases for data verification process.
- Preparation of technical specifications and Source to Target mappings. Verified the Data completeness, Data Migrations, Data transformations and Data Quality
- Written Test Plans and Test Cases on Mercury Test Director Tool. Defects identified in testing environment where communicated to the developers using defect tracking tool Mercury Test Director.
- Wrote SQL scripts and PL/SQL queries using TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer to query DBs and analyzed the results.
- Extensively used Informatica for extraction, transformation and loading process. Worked with ETL group for understating mappings for dimensions and facts.
- Tested the different sources such as Flat files, Mainframes Legacy Flat Files, DB2 and Oracle to load into the Oracle data warehouse.
- Extracted data from various sources like Oracle, flat files and SQL Server. Extensively tested several Crystal Reports and Hyperion reports for data quality, fonts, headers & cosmetic.
Environment: UNIX, Informatica, Perl Scripting, Mercury Test Director 6.5, SQL *Loader, Crystal Reports, Hyperion Reports, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2003, Java.