- Over 8 Years of IT experience in implementing Salesforce.com solutions/Web technologies to Confidential 500 Clients in alignment with leadership strategies.
- Expert in planning, implementing, supporting End to End SFDC global solutions that are scalable/efficient and impactful.
- My work attitude is being customer focused by establishing trusted partnership, understanding business needs from their perspective, team friendly behavior and maintaining transparent communications with key stakeholders in terms of project deliverables.
- Proven experience in collaborating with IT/Business teams to identify and document business processes/requirements to implement the SFDC E2E solutions.
- Proven ability in designing SFDC solutions by conducting GAP analysis and provide insights to customer for approvals.
- Experienced in developing an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high - level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects.
- Responsible for building/managing a technical project plan and ensure the milestones are met and deliverables are in line with proposed design/client expectations.
- Expert in delivering data migration initiatives successfully while focusing on data integrity, completeness and standardization by performing necessary data mining and due diligence.
- Experienced in managing onsite/offshore resources to implement and provide operational support to SFDC Ecosystem which includes Salesforce, MDM and BI solutions.
- Expert in managing change requests related to operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations requested by various stakeholders to support their business processes and develop materials illustrating the changes.
- Ability to multi-task, handle ambiguous situations efficiently and work collaboratively with project teams in organized manner.
- Salesforce CRM Suite
- Business Analysis
- SFDC COE
- Release & Change management
- Managing & leading teams
- SFDC Environment Management
- Project Management (Agile)
- Business Intelligence
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Services, Batch Apex, Apex Test Classes, Standard and Custom Objects, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Process Builder, Validation Rules, E-mail Services, Lightning Components, Visualforce Pages/Components/ Controllers, SOAP & REST APIs, Lookup/Master-Detail/Many-to-Many Relationships, E-mail Templates, Formulas.
Database Query Languages & Technologies: SQL, NoSQL, SOQL, SOSL. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SSMS, phpMyAdmin, RStudio, Weka.
Web Technologies / Libraries: Bootstrap, NodeJS, SASS, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, RESTful APIs, Ember.js, Lodash.js and other npm modules.
IDE's, Editors, Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Sublime, Brackets, Atom, Notepad++, JSFiddle, Browser's Developer Tools, Salesforce Developer Console, Koala (for SASS), Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse with Force.com IDE Extension.
ETL Tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica OnDemand, Oracle Data Integrator, Dell Bhoomi, dataloader.io, Export Wizard, Force.com Migration Tool, Eclipse IDE.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, MacOS, Linux: Ubuntu, CentOS, Kali.
Version Control Systems: Git, SVN.
Content Management Systems: WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
Other Tools: Microsoft Office, Markdown Editor, Docker, Heroku, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Autodesk Maya, Gimp, PuTTY, Oracle VM VirtualBox, C-panel, FileZilla, XAMPP, AMPPS, Linux/Mac terminal, CMD, PowerShell, Git bash, SEO, Postman, Acquia Dev.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts, developers, SF admins, and distribution managers - to customize the current state of the application.
- Created a functionality (Apex class) where we can see all the fields’ information like data type, size, API names etc., of an object at one place.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for various business and marketing users on Opportunity, Cases and Accounts.
- Created user environment and helped in preparing Knowledge articles, FAQs to support end user questions.
- Used Data Loader and dataloader.io for the major migration of many standard and custom objects.
- Created a custom functionality by leveraging the Apex Triggers to do the migration of a few standard objects in order to preserve the data in the system fields like Last Modified By Id, Last Modified Date etc.
- Brought the test coverage of the whole organization from 79% to 87%.
- Changed the API versions of the Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, VF Pages, and Lightning Components to the latest version 46.
- Successfully carried out the Chatter migration.
- Deployed the Apex classes, Triggers, Components etc., using an AppExchange app called Copado which is tightly integrated with the Issue tracking software that we use called JIRA.
- Created some Apex functionality where we could receive certain CSV files via E-mail just with a click.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created and maintained the documentation of all the changes that are made to the code in the organization by the team.
- Prepared a well formatted step-wise approach to do the testing for each object after the data migration for the QA team.
- Handled the production release by communicating with the fellow developers via a famous collaboration tool called Slack.
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements/defining scope by partnering with business and IT sponsors to design and deliver the E2E SFDC service cloud solution with telephony integration.
- Developed and designed security standards, proposed integration techniques for voice data transactions and for Interface automation with Informatica OnDemand team.
- Created and maintained a technical project plan for E2E solution by gathering information from SFDC team, InGenius team, Data Warehouse/Informatica team and others.
- Involved in installing and configuring CTI tool by partnering with InGenius product team and established integration between SFDC and AWS RDBMS.
- Designed and developed Visualforce tool to support placing multiple material orders, print PDF option and shipping label.
- Developed sandbox refresh and deployment strategy in line with Integrated project plan to support Config/Integrated/UAT testing cycles.
- Developed (Hands on) Apex Test classes for the project code to achieve 85% test coverage across the org to support production deployment.
- Integrated SFDC and AWS PostgreSQL using HEROKU connect for data sync related to Orders and also data virtualization for voice recordings.
- Implemented IDP initiated Single Sign On via delegated authentication process using Ping Identity Salesforce connector 5.1 version.
- Involved in designing SFDC related data schema in Data Warehouse and also in developing interfaces for to-and-fro data flows between the systems using SFTP, DB-DB integration techniques.
- Developed the deployment plan to migrate the code base and initial data migrations across various environments and eventually to Production instance.
- Created user environment and helped in preparing Knowledge articles, FAQs to support end user questions.
- Provided production support and maintained change request log during operational phase.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Salesforce Techno-Functional Lead
- Gathered requirements by working with Business Analysts for Siebel CRM system and understand the e2e functionality for Siebel CRM along with Integration points.
- Developed a design and future state solution in SFDC platform and created/proposed a scope for the Phase 1.
- Developed a solution by leveraging both declarative and programmatic (Apex Classes/Visualforce (JS/CSS/AJAX)/Triggers) components.
- Developed Visualforce pages to support custom search functionality with real time web-service calls to Data Warehouse for customer and leads updates.
- Involved in writing asynchronous batch jobs to process data sets on a scheduled basis and notify the back-office team with emails.
- Created and implemented a data migration strategy from legacy system Siebel CRM to SFDC solution.
- Developed and implemented system testing, integration testing and UAT to support go live activity.
- Mapped out all the existing functionality and conducted GAP analysis on current state vs future state. Also worked with SFDC Product team to understand their near-term road map.
- Enabled custom domain to enhance access security and better manage login/authentication process, to leverage Lightning functionality.
- Created Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the legacy classic functionality and also migrated the standard/custom objects to lightning experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component’s look and feel better. Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various APIs and displayed them on to the component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the needs in the organization.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Ensured that the code coverage from the Test Classes is 85% and above before migrating to the production environment.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps.
- Customized Salesforce CRM beyond standard functionality with Visualforce and Apex code to meet the customer requirements.
- Developed Test classes and achieved the sufficient code coverage to deploy into the production environment.
- Created custom controllers and controller extensions while developing Visualforce pages.
- Developed the Apex Triggers for data validation purposes, email notifications, for any custom functionality not accomplished by OOB features.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, Sharing Rules, Page Layouts, Record Types, Queues, and Profiles to support the user requirements and had maintained the deployment checklist to migrate the package between environments.
- Engaged the core project team such as BAs, QA, Power users throughout the project to provide the progress of the development, demo the application and capture early feedback.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and implemented Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent using master detail relationships.
- Created various Profiles and Page Layouts and configured the permissions based on the Organization hierarchy.
- Created various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Look-up relationships, Tabs and validation rules.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Maintained the security settings, password policies, login settings, IP range settings according to the business requirements.
- Deployed the various components (code and configuration changes) to the full copy sandboxes for testing.
- Created and maintained the User Roles, Role Hierarchy, Territory Hierarchy, Permission Sets.
- Exclusively used Process Builders, Approval processes and Workflow rules for any out-of-the-box functionality.
- Implemented regular Picklist fields, Controller Picklist fields, Dependent Picklist fields and Global picklists for many custom and standard objects wherever necessary.
- Created and maintained Lead assignment rules, Case assignment rules and Territory assignment rules.
- Used the Data loader for bulk DML operations.
- Used Workbench for SOQL, SOSL queries for cross referencing of the API names and the output.
- Created many complicated Apex Triggers as per the business requirements.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Web / UI Developer
- Strong knowledge of development frameworks like Bootstrap for developing Cross-Browser compatible applications and responsive with portable devices.
- Strong fundamentals and experience in Document Object Model (DOM) functions.
- Experience in working with CSS pre-processors like SASS and modern CSS techniques such as Flex box.
- Strong experience in using AJAX, jQuery for implementing dynamic web pages where the content can be fetched via API calls, using RESTful APIs.
- Experience in testing web applications using Mozilla Firebug and Browser Developer tools.
- Developed webpages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Expertise using most of the popular IDEs/Editors like Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, NetBeans, Brackets, Atom, Notepad++ etc.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Familiar with Full stack web development tool MEAN stack.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and planning skills with the ability to work as a team player.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Good Exposure in maintaining various version controls, primarily in Git.
- Worked on Core Java and its libraries in creating the Java web application's business Logic.
- Experience in developing cross platform server-side applications using Node.js to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.