- Innovative Technology executive with extensive experience solving complex challenges and creating customer service - centric teams to drive bottom-line results.
- History of launching integrated technical and business solutions for Fortune 100 corporations and professional services organizations. Record of success reinvigorating organizations to enhance overall profitability, efficiencies, and processes.
- Motivating leader and mentor who excels at guiding others to achieve professional and personal growth and forging strong partnerships across the enterprise and the industry.
- Developed and implemented a legacy modernization roadmap, migrating multiple outdated systems and processes across the enterprise to newer web-based technologies, removing or reducing license costs, optimizing processes and driving operational efficiencies over a 3 year period. Set up a BPM center of excellence team as part of the initiative.
- Implemented a state of the art CRM system on Pega platform and decommissioned 30+ CSR desktop applications to streamline all the CSR desktop operations, integrating with IVR and providing real-time Omni-channel information.
- Created an output COE to centralize the output operations of the enterprise into a single platform, providing cataloguing, mail-merge, print, e-mail and SMS capabilities along with geo-coding, address cleansing, house-holding and mail tracking capabilities.
- Digital transformation portfolio was developed with vision to improve customer engagement and communication orchestration, integrating all the departments of the organization and all the channels of engagement.
- Worked closely with company executives and board representatives to assess and monitor the performance of the organization and help better align and sell the products of the organization.
- Strategic IT Planning & Execution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Emerging Technologies & Product Development
- Organizational Startups
- Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Architectures & Solutions Design
- Portfolio & Project Management
- Agile & Lean Methodologies
- Business Transformation
- Web/Mobile/Cloud Computing
- Systems Integration/Transitions
- Software Development & Testing
- Budget & Cost Management
- Vendor Management
SELECT TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Computing Environments: LINUX/UNIX servers, MS Windows Servers, AWS/Google Cloud, LAMP
Databases: Oracle, Cassandra, MS SQL server, Mongo DB, MySQL, DB2, MS Access
Methodologies: SDLC, CMMI, SAFE/LeSS, Kanban, XP, ITIL, SaaS, PaaS, DevOps
Web/Mobile Technologies: J2EE, AngularJS, Node.JS, HTML 5, iOS/ Android, JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, Struts
BPM/DM/CM Systems: Pega PRPC, JBPM, Salesforce, WebMethods. MuleSoft, Alfresco, Exstream, File Net
ETL/ /Reporting/Analytics: Informatica, TIBCO, Business Objects, Talend, Hadoop, Teradata
Robotics: Pega Robotics (RPA/RDA), Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
Dev Ops CD/CI: Service Now, Jenkins, Jira, Git, CVS, Docker
Director - Business Process Management Systems
- Building out technology strategy and setting up Centers of Enablement for helping out innovation accelerators, agile product development, BPM capabilities, Robotics, integration platforms. Influencing the organization to push towards a proactive customer engagement strategy on mobile and web channels.
Director - Applications Development
- Streamlined the acquisition of a $300 M clinical analytics startup focused on improving patient care.
- Assigned by the CEO in this executive assignment to support company appointed board members.
- Reviewed organizations performance and influenced product roadmap to be aligned with Confidential business strategy.
- Prepared business case for a digital transformation portfolio, developed an implementation road map by getting buy-in from 50+ business stake holders from various departments and organizations across the enterprise.
- Designed and developed the steady-state technology platform roadmap for CRM and BPM portfolio in the Confidential - Confidential merger. Provided technology oversight for migration and integration programs. This platform seamlessly enabled further acquisitions by Confidential to conform to industry leading capabilities.
- Managed global staff including Application Managers, architects, and developers, quality engineers in distributed locations both onshore and offshore. Led the pilot implementation of agile frameworks in the organization and first teams to adopt 100% agile methodologies.
Director - Applications Development
- Developed the System Modernization roadmap for Confidential and migrated multiple mainframe applications into newer web-based products, adding new features, self-service capabilities and improving process efficiencies. Products included multiple claims and prior-authorization tools, improving claims auto adjudication numbers significantly, improving benefits and product configuration capabilities, accumulators and pricing applications.
- Developed product strategy, led design and implementation of fulfillment capabilities using mostly open-source technologies, enabling $3 M operational savings year-over-year automating and streamlining print and electronic document delivery. Evangelized the product to achieve more than 90% adoption across the enterprise and formed an Output Center of Excellence group in the enterprise.
- Set up Architecture review board to assist supporting key technology decisions supporting IT Modernization efforts. Influenced business transformation efforts with process automation, digital capabilities and lean thinking, developing business cases with high ROIs. Decision maker and influencer on key technology investments
- Application delivery responsibilities over Pega and OCOE Capabilities across the enterprise, managing 120+ resources, including contractors and vendor partners, executed multi-site, onshore/offshore models. Direct reports included App Dev Managers, Program Managers and Enterprise Architects.
- Led vendor engagement to develop SLAs and rate cards working with procurement, legal and finance leadership. Negotiated with vendor partners for software purchases and resource acquisition. Influenced IT to move into an agile SDLC and imparted design thinking to software development.
Sr. Manager - Applications Development
- Designed, developed and deployed the CRM solution on Pega platform, reducing the average handle time by more than 60% across all product lines for the enterprise.
- A 3-year initiative rolled out to 2000+ CSRs, retired 40 plus desktop applications saving $8 M in IT operations and licensing costs alone.
- Modernized multiple legacy healthcare applications, automating processes, decreasing response SLAs.
- Reporting and tracking capabilities to improve department’s accountability and adherence to regulations.
- Received awards every year for successful implementations and innovative projects on Pega Platform.
Manager - Web Applications Development
- Product Manager implementing online billing and enrollment, quoting engine, Electronic Document Delivery and Provider search capabilities.
- Improved security posture for the web applications by implementing tighter login controls, firewall installations, intrusion testing capabilities and security product integrations.
- Received multiple awards in insurance category for best web sites (webby, eHealth)
- Led the first mobile product launch targeting members and doctor search.
- Transformed web team into an agile shop with bi-weekly releases.
Sr. Web Developer
- Developed and deployed applications leveraging Java platform and open source components.
- Developed version control rules and build automation modules.
- Imparted Agile methodologies for Confidential Web team.
- Spearheaded the first offshore delivery in Confidential partnering with Cognizant Technologies, build the offshore team, set up standards and procedures for operations.
- Designed and developed the integration architecture for interfacing vendor systems for Health and Human Services, Texas.
- Deployed the Welfare system across multiple counties and performed production operations.
- Supported RFP proposals for multiple state and county contracts.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Designed and developed an e-commerce application for supply chain organization
- Designed and developed an hospital enrollment system
- Designed and developed a commodity trading portal