- Senior Business Intelligence Professional Services Manager/consultant with over 18 plus years of experience in managing multi - million-dollar BI projects, resource management, leading software analysis, requirements, design, development, manage On-Shore/Off-shore teams, and implementation of Business Intelligence end to end solutions.
- Certified MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Architect, Administrator, and Developer with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact with senior business and technical IT management.
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC of Enterprise-wide Business Intelligence solutions, and extensive experience in project management, business analysis, data analysis, data mapping, BI design, BI development, and BI administration.
- Proven ability to successfully lead teams of Architect, developers & tester’s in the development of high-quality solutions and deliver quality results, with project experiences in various business verticals including finance, insurance, Manufacturing, life science, wireless and retail.Relevant Teradata/Think Big Analytics Engagements
BI: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik
DB: Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle. DB2
Modeling: ERwin, Visio
Project Team Lead
- Designed and help develop Semantic layer incorporating business logic needed to develop State and Federal monthly/quarterly reports.
- Lead JAD session with business stake holders and data/reporting developers in proving inputs of additional needs for advanced analytics for various types of un-employment benefits, revenues generated through various taxes, career training schedules, career center analysis, etc.
- Managed Off-Shore/On-shore team
Analytics Project Lead
- Designed, developed and successfully implemented Confidential project.
- Source and Drive Confidential Reporting and Analytics from a Single Central Repository.
- Created a data/reporting in Teradata/Tableau environment where Subscriber detail for all lines of business are captured.
- Designed/developed a forward-thinking semantic environment where we can report additional integral data points (revenue/equipment/usage) needed to provide more detailed data analytics.
BI Project Manager/Lead
- That means being able to use KPIs and dimensional data relevant to specific business process available without the need for manual integration.
- This is a business need which currently is being achieved by long manual processes which are being run by key people in the CD community.
- The new process and Tableau reporting platform will improve the end user ability to perform analysis on any customer, market, time, category, Confidential market share.
- Helped Confidential customers with gathering and defining dashboard requirements, design, leading onshore/offshore development team, and implementation.
- Provided key inputs to designing data modeling and semantic modeling to improve performance of reporting application.
Technical Environment: Tableau, Teradata.
- Referral Analytics project was developed which enabled stake holders to do analysis on how many referral activities happened on any given day by branch (internal or external), employees, etc.
- The data captured helped identify the source of referral, success rate of referrals, and time taken to complete referrals.
- This helped to improve customer experience and enabled more marketing strategies.
- Played important role in requirement gathering, data analysis, data modeling, design and development of MicroStrategy reporting.
Technical Environment: MicroStrategy, Aster.
- Tableau Business Intelligence interface for the core Power Users was implemented to expose the analytics associated with this initiative to the lead Compliance and Supervisory users.
- Tableau dashboards provided a view into the raw and cleansed emails in order to analyze the effectiveness of the Data Cleansing and the Lexical Rules processing.
- It also provided those users the ability to trend, provide reporting, and both analyze and search targeted emails in ways that may enhance the compliance and supervisory functions. Dashboards was developed with additional “write-back” capabilities implemented in a custom .NET web application to capture feedback on rules processing for future improvements and machine learning.
- Played important role in gathering requirements for business intelligence task, designed and developed key reporting needs.
Technical Environment: Tableau, Aster.
Tableau/MicroStrategy Project Lead
- Capture all online orders placed through Confidential website and visualize using Tableau the key KPI’s for Perfect Order measurements.
- The ten major KPI’s were bucketed into five categories.
- A set of 6 different dashboards at multiple level helps in analysis of any given key areas to achieve the goal of 100% perfect order.
- With this project, multiple departments were able to improve the quality of service provided to customer who places orders at Confidential .
- Conducted JAD sessions with SME’s to gather and define business requirements, design, develop and implemented BI application for end users use.
- Designed and developed dashboards in MicroStrategy for PMO team which enabled to track, allocate, and do analysis on all IT/SME resources allocated to any given project.
- These included list of projects in current year, last one year and future one year, all financials, allocated hours to each resource, etc.
- Modified and implemented Claraview Web Analytics project for Confidential Marketing team.
Technical Environment: Tableau, MicroStrategy, Teradata.
Project BI Architect (MicroStrategy)
- Designed and developed semantic layer and BI Schema objects needed for Managed Markets Oncology MicroStrategy mobile dashboard project.
- Design considerations to make sure scalability from one franchise to multiple franchises is feasible and information flow in an organized manner
Technical Environment: MicroStrategy, Oracle.
Business Intelligence Project Manager (MicroStrategy)
- Utilize the integrated eProduct database to deliver the reporting functionality for Confidential .
- Staff and regional associates must be able to monitor and analyze profit and growth trends.
- This will provide associates with a consistent framework to conduct analytical work in and will ultimately generate a more consistent and verifiably accurate work product for the end-users of this information.
- Led multiple JAD sessions with SME’s to gather and define business intelligence requirements, data analysis, inputs to data model, played key role in data governance, development of business intelligence application from end-to-end.
Technical Environment: MicroStrategy, Teradata.