- Project Manager with excellent leadership, team building and communication skills who is focused on delivering business value and superior results by implementing cost effective solutions that align with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Directed a Loan Origination\Loan Servicing\Collections software conversion and implementation from a mainframe to a Unix\Oracle\Wintel platform consisting of 120,000+ loans, 15 project team members, 12 vendors, project cost of more than $2M and project duration of 18 months in a matrix environment.
- Saved more than $1M of mainframe operating costs annually. Project included integration of various interfaces to Daybreak including an IVR and predictive dialer payment posting files from Citibank and Confidential, an archival system of legacy data and a frame relay network connecting the Finance Company to three credit bureaus by leading a cross functional matrix managed team
- Matrix managed implementation of Dealertrack web portal that resulted in reduction of faxed applications from 50% to less than 1% of all submitted applications.
- Implemented Document Management system using hosted ASP and outsourced document imaging vendor resulting in savings of over $50k annually in reduced storage costs and saved headcount.
- Customer satisfaction increased as a result of realtime responses to loan application inquiries.
Project Management: SDLC, Change Management(ADKAR), Presentations, Procurement, Budgeting, Vendor Management, Business Analysis and Risk Management.
Technology and Software: Client Server, Oracle, Web Servers, IVR, predictive dialers , Peoplesoft Financials , Confidential surgical scheduling package, Daybreak Loan Origination/Loan Servicing/Collections software, Sitecore, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Excel, Crystal Reports 11, Sharepoint and Lotus Notes.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Business Project Management Consultant
- Managed upgrade of credit card processing platform from Confidential Solution Builder to Element for Preventive and Wellness Services (P&WS) solution that is offered to over 300 + veterinary practices
- Developed statement of work documents for various projects to insure that clear requirements, deliverables and schedules were provided by vendors by working with project team, procurement, internal risk management, legal and vendors
- Successfully coordinated work effort as a business PM to rebrand www.petinsurance.com with Nationwide logo and colors in a Sitecore 7.5 environment
- Ensured the successful integration to parent company’s Peoplesoft financial and human resource systems by managing or coordinating various workstreams(Controllership, Treasury, AP, HR, Information Technology and Performance Management and Analysis)
- Reviewed and approved project documents from Nationwide including requirements and solutions
- Developed execution work plans, kick off documents, discovery agenda’s, risk logs, status reports and budgets(capital expenditures and expenses)
- Coordinated, participated and facilitated activities to gather requirements for interfaces from VPI’s Rennaisance policy administration system to Nationwide’s financial system
- Created process flows in Visio to illustrate as - is and to-be processes
- Obtained, defined and negotiated resources and costs between 3rd party vendors such as Greater Than Solutions(GTS), Confidential, Forte and VPI
- Identified risks in terms of time, costs, resources, scope and impact to business strategy and escalate appropriately depending on mitigation strategy
- Decommissioned VPI’s ADP and HR systems insuring that archived data and information met Nationwide’s policy and procedures for retention
- Managed Health Care Reform project to implement the issuance of Summary of Benefits and Coverage document federally mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to all Confidential Individual and Family Healthcare Insurance prospective and current members
- Managed and facilitated virtual meetings using Webex to gather requirements and provide status to as many as 40 plus participants spread across multiple timezones
- Developed project plans, change control plans, requirements documents, status dashboards and issues logs
- Matrix managed project team of over 10 team members, project cost over $1M and affecting approximately 500,000 subscribers
- Managed relationships with leadership, National Program Office managers, solutions consultants, IT partners and business stakeholders
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Directed successful upgrade of Confidential from version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124
- Presented reports regarding Operating Room performance to executives and management of Confidential + Confidential Medical Center and H. Claude Hudson Comprehensive Health Center
- Facilitated resolution of missing or incorrect data impacting hundreds of cases in Confidential which prevented OR Administration from running monthly reports dating back to July 2008 and sending billing data through the interface to the other Hospital systems
- Researched problems with the HL7 interfaces from the hospital’s ADT system and the Quovadx interface engine to Confidential
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Generated insurance and investment sales by networking and telemarketing for a financial services company and developed financial plans and budgets to help clients meet their accumulation goals
- Coordinated rollout of 403(b) retirement information to 40 Head Start teachers located in 6 different facilities in Los Angeles for a non-profit changing their retirement plans vendor
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Directed project to provide credit card payments through Confidential .
- Conducted meetings with infrastructure and developers to determine connectivity requirements
- Supported Confidential Loan System enhancements and software programming corrections.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Project Manager/National Manager
- Created project plans, consulted with sponsors and users to define business requirements and define scope, managed change, assessed risks, negotiated deadlines with users and coordinated implementation efforts with matrix staff and vendors
- Developed budgets, tracked spending, reported budget variances to sponsors, obtained multiple bids from vendors, wrote purchasing justifications, and created purchase requests for projects
- Directed implementation of a software interface to a sub-prime lender from Daybreak, Dealer Portal vendor (Dealertrack) to Daybreak and integration with a web bill payment vendor’s system (Bankone) and Daybreak
- Developed and managed annual Technology operating budgets in excess of $1.5 million and capital budgets varying from $500K to $2.5 million for 4 years
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Directed successful implementation of surgery scheduling package ( Confidential ) at Confidential
- Hospital whose implementation had been problematic for other Confidential
- Developed plans, wrote report specifications, developed reports in Crystal Reports 7, reviewed project budget, resolved problems and provided leadership