SUMMARY OF EXPERTISE:
- 20 years of Field Technical Sales, Utility Sales, SAAS Sales, Project Management, Marketing, and Management Experience across the Americas.
- Extensive experience in sales and management in both tangible and non - tangible products and for outsourcing.
- Consistently exceeded sales goals utilizing solutions selling techniques and leveraging relationships.
- Successful sales of large enterprise software systems to utilities, Smart Cities, Indoor Positioning and government agencies.
- Work with Utilities: Smart Cities, Electric, Gas, and Water: Transmission and Distribution, Smart Metering offerings and a wide range of management consulting for systems integration, PLM, CRM and outsourcing services, project management in the IoT, BLE, RFID, VLC, Asset Tracking, IPS Indoor Positioning, Smart Phone apps SDK development, AMR/ AMI energy services vertical.
- Seasoned hands on manager with experiences driving sales originations to higher customer satisfaction & exceeding quotas.
- Extensive Dealer Channel Management experiences and .
- Trained in Miller Heiman, Strategic Selling, Solutions Based selling, Sun solution .
- Texas Gas Associations
- Build sales pipeline of high-value, large-scale opportunities through development of strategic relationships and partnerships with leadership and key decision makers across state and local governments in Central Region. Drive sales of integrated intelligent lighting with feature-rich, IOT broad technology capabilities via Intelligent Cities Platform & Indoor Positioning. Key technologies: IoT, BLE, RFID,IPS, VLC & asset tracking.
- Working with Big Box Retail on IPS solutions with Smart Phone apps.
- Work with Utility’s, Smart Cities, OIL, Gas & Water customers on better was to oversee their Fleets
- Help FSM team to drive new products such as Hours of Services and Elogs.
- Managed Southern dealer Channel
- Major accounts such as CGI, LADWP, Long Beach Water and Coop’s. Oil & Gas Exploration Company
Regional Sales Manager
- Guided by Best Practices for Cyber Security, N-Dimension assists organizations connected to the Confidential by providing them with Cyber Security Solutions that address today’s increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks and increasing complex compliance regulations, substation and automations and AMI energy infrastructure protection solutions .
- Supported distributors by assisting in key customer presentations, open discussions for large groups on the Cyber Security issues in the world today and tradeshows.
- Responsibly for all business development, project management and channel development with companies such as HD Supply & Ferguson. I work directly with IOU’s Coop’s and MUNI’s.
VP of Strategic Solutions
- A developer of custom turn-key hosted software applications that allow customers to instantly apply advanced technology without the issues associated with development and implementation for Confidential devices.
- Developed enterprise software solutions that help our clients provide the industry energy-management solutions on a broad scale to (MDM) Confidential software for Itron, eMeter and Sensus.
- Our clients utilize the latest in leading wireless technology like Confidential ® as part of their peak load management programs for outage management, revenue protection work follow management.
- We also consulted on our clients on the latest Cyber Security solutions and NERC compliances issues. Our software links AMI / AMR deployment, AMI / AMR communications to Green billing and IT architecture and energy saving devices for HVAC, PLM, CRM, IOT, Lighting and Security controls. We offered consulting on outsourced energy savings performance contracting and energy management solutions, such as engineering and analysis, project management, operations and maintenance, savings, and financial solutions; and energy infrastructure solutions, which include design/build and operations maintenance solutions.
- Showing the value of AMR/AMI systems for Electric, Gas and Water.
- The company serves markets, such as federal government; higher and K-12 ; and state, local, and municipal government, as well as healthcare, correctional, commercial/industrial markets, and customer profiles.
- Lead sales and project management, developing and implementing an overall plan to grow customer base through the development of business relationships with utility customers.
- Developed and close new business opportunities in the region utilizing existing network and relationships to build new relationships resulting in secured contracts with utilities and marketing partners.
- Hit first year quota of $6M with margins of 12% to utility customers across the US, some of this was embedded in a Performance Contracts with Honeywell, NORESCO & JCI.
Regional Director of Sales - Central States
- Exceeded $16.5 million sales quota by 25% in first year, all new business to utilities.
- Accelerated sales process by forging a win/win relationship with business partner and channel by applying customer feedback for lean sales processes. (took from an18/24 mth sales process to 8/12 mth process).
- Developed a new market for value-added services that resulted in $5M in new AMR sales by working with Performance Contracting companies.
- Had all Dealer and Distributer sales responsibility for North America.
- Repaired relationships with hostile customers and channel partners resulting in them as the #1 CP.
- Implemented a successful “Save the Rep’s” program for Ferguson US. This gave us more focus by Ferguson sales on our product across the US, resulting in higher margin sales for Confidential .