- Accomplished Business/Data Analyst with extensive technical experience, systems and applications
- Possesses excellent problem solving, technical, organizational and communication skills
- Recognized as team player that works well independently and in cross - functional teams
- Analytics, customer acquisition, data mining, financial analysis, marketing analysis (qualitative & quantitative), metrics, modeling, and reporting.
- Microsoft Office 365, SQL, advanced Access, Excel (i.e., Pivot Tables, IFerror, Lookup Functions, Macros), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Business Objects, FTP, MapPoint, Qlikview, Salesforce.com, SAP, SAS EG, Mediconnect, OBIEE, SDLC, Tableau, Collibra, Ab Initio, Agile, RDBMS, Visio, Dashboards, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Outlook, Cisco Jabber and SharePoint
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
- Chartered to produce ad-hoc reporting, work with stakeholders to determine data requirements in adhering to complaint handling compliance for Operational Excellence Postmarket Surveillance.
- Enhanced current reporting processes and mapping for data warehouse cleansing.
- Updated procedural documents to align metrics and definitions for management. Tools utilized were SAP/Business Objects, EPIQ, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word.
- Received commendation on regulatory complaint compliance project
Confidential, Mounds View, MN
- Performed inventory optimization, personal field advisor, reporting (dashboards), process improvement, data quality, gathering business requirements, consultation for Confidential Field Inventory program managers, sales, freight, logistics and supply chain analysis.
- Ad hoc data mining to identify insights and turn into actionable results. Technical applications used were Access, Excel, record Macros/VB, SQL, PowerPoint, PowerPivot/BI and SAP/Business Objects.
- Developed macro to reduce stagnant inventory to avoid obsolescence
- Recorded Interventional Radiology consolidated macro to optimize sales rep. account performance
- Received managerial recognition on Peripheral Vascular inventory reduction project
Confidential, Shoreview, MN
Business Systems Consultant
- Performed configuration management analysis for the Application Competency Center.
- Analyzed technical assets such as software applications, hardware and related products for configuration baseline compliance and project management.
- Identified where products are not in compliance to identify device/application drift.
- Created user stories in JIRA.
- Applications utilized were Excel, JIRA Agile, Scrum Master, Lync, MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, SQL Server, Visio 2013 and Word. p .1
Business Systems Consultant
- Performed report mapping, issue identification and metadata analysis for the Collibra data governance system
- Executed UAT testing for business asset population and writing test scripts. In addition, executed critical business element lineage analysis and data modeling. Applications used were Ab Initio, Access, Excel,, Lync, Outlook, Microstrategy, PowerPoint. VB, Visio 2013 and Word.
- Identified report mapping bug within the Collibra system during UAT import testing
- Developed QA data import validation process
- Wrote standard operating procedures for de-constructive data lineage and managed ETL processes
- Chartered to produce recurring and ad-hoc reporting, understand data flows between carriers, freight auditors and work with accounts payable to reconcile invoice issues.
- Performed database development and reporting requirements gathering. Lastly data cleansing/triage. Tools utilized were SQL Server, Excel, Access, and SharePoint.
- Engineered Access and Excel process to update SAP UPN products for FDA compliance reporting
- Developed SQL and Excel freight reports for 3 business units
- Identified potential $500,000 in annual freight savings buy switching transportation lanes and mode change
Confidential, Brooklyn Park, MN
Data and Pricing Analyst
- Responsible for analyzing pricing, processing price files to GSA, sales and financial reporting.
- Also, perform numerical, contract administration, reconciliation, eCommerce, market research, consultation, sales, logistics/freight, pricing optimization, inventory, data management, data mapping, vendor relations, customer support, digital marketing, testing, managing big data sets, systems design, project management, and supply chain analysis/planning.
- Provide systems support, flow charting, root cause analysis and writing procedures.
- Applications utilized were Access, EDI, Excel, VB, SenSoft, SQL Server Management Studio 2012, Word, FileZilla, SAP, VibeNet, Visio and Outlook.
- Received “Exceeding Expectations” performance review
- Engineered Access database to identify all related AbilityOne part number sales
- Developed optimization process for identifying best supplier pricing
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Data Quality Analyst
- Coordinated JIRA IT projects/stories, performed some data quality analytics by coding test scripts to validate programming changes, Ad Hoc analysis and extensive clerical duties.
- Applications utilized were JIRA, MS 2010 Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and Teradata/Advanced Query Tool.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Business Process Consultant
- Consulted and developed workflow process for Confidential review process projects by gathering requirements from internal and external business users and turning them into results.
- Developed reporting metrics dashboard in Excel and prepared waterfall for middle management.
- Worked with loan managers to define loans that were in compliance for review.
- Applications utilized were SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Access/Daisy, Excel, SQL Server Management Studio and Word.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Cultivated new position that provided market, technical, business, finance, research, claims (Medicare/Medicaid), PHARMA, HEDIS/STARS and data analysis (trending, statistical, correlation) for the Central North Region’s Clinical, Contracting, Medicare Risk Adjustment, Sales, Quality, Contracting and Finance departments.
- Performed database programming, workflow process analysis/improvement, dashboard development, managing big data sets, presentations, SharePoint Administration, root cause analysis, project management, pricing analysis, clinical research, CPT/Diagnosis code analysis, e-commerce, contract analysis, customer support, and reporting. P, 2
- Applications utilized were Oracle PL/SQL Metadata, SQL Server Management Studio, SharePoint, OBIEE, Tableau, EMR, ERP, Excel, Salesforce.com, Access, PowerPoint, Qlikview, Mediconfnect, SAS. Deliverables:
- Created QA Reporting Access Forms Database to streamline reporting process
- Mapped out SharePoint site for data, informational usage and organize report processes
- Managed Provider Database by location and complaint handling
- Produced monthly risk score and claims report by state, county and product utilizing SQL Select statements
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Performed business, budget and financial analysis for Confidential Technical Services. Also, executed Ad Hoc report development using Access and Excel to automate reporting. Deliverables:
- Accomplished automation of Offshore Leverage reporting initiative using Access to streamline process
- Consulted Confidential India Expense Center Reporting project to successful completion