- 10+ years of total IT experience including 4+ Years of Salesforce Experience in Design, Development and Testing of various technologies like Salesforce, Microsoft.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Good Experience of Software Product development Life cycle (Analysis to deployment and maintenance) and Agile Methodology.
- Good Experience of MVC, Model - View-View-Model (MVVM), PRISM Design Pattern.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile and Scrum Methodology.
- Designed and Developed Web applications using Microsoft Technologies such as C#.NET, Windows.
- Also, will work on User story analysis, Scope identification for Sprint QA based on the Sprint deliverables Must work closely with team/manager to plan the work schedule, priorities etc.
- Good exposure in tools like Rally and ALM. Knowledge of Selenium and Automation testing.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn, work in-groups as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, diligent, team-player, and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency in designing & Architecting SFDC Test Cases, Test Automation. Quality Engineering. Test Architecture etc.
Programming Languages: Apex, C#, HTML,XML, Visualforce
Salesforce: Reports, Dashboard, OWD, Sharing rules, ProfilesWorkflows & Approvals, Force.com, Process Builder
Framework Used: MVVM, Prism, MVC,.Net 2.0-4.5
Integration Tools: Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench
Technologies: Salesforce CRM,WPF, WCF, ASP.NET
Databases: Salesforce Custom Objects, SOQL,SOSL, Microsoft SQL Server
Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, SOAP UI, Postman, Rally, SFDC Explorer
Testing Tools: Rhino Mock, Coded UI, Selenium
Service: Restful Service, WCF, Web Api
Server: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Salesforce CRM
Repositories: GitHub, Salesforce Change set, SVN,TFS
Domain Knowledge: Salesforce CRM, ERP, Content Management - SharePoint, Waste Management
- Experience from analysis and design through to successful implementation of Salesforce.com, including Apex and Visual Force developments.
- Provide support for the day to day management of Salesforce.com.
- I will be responsible for developing project plans to develop to those designs, and managing a development team to execute against those plans.
- Involved in developing complex business logic based on apex class, trigger, visual force page and workflow Creation.
- I will be responsible for interacting directly with clients and proving Confidential strong technical and PM capability."
Team Lead March
- Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages.
- Unit tests code coverage and deployments.
- Work on project teams to develop larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions
- Assist with development and configuration for Salesforce integration
- Developing and helping to enforce master data management and governance.
- Perform new release evaluations and execute new functionality roll-outs
- I will be focused on both technical and project management work streams.
- I will be responsible for Task delegation,
- I will be responsible for handling onshore team
- I will be responsible for Understanding business requirements
- I will be responsible for developing designs to meet those requirements
Technologies Used: WPF, C#.Net, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, PRISM, LINQ, TFS 2013, Telerik
Technologies Used: ASP.Net, web services, XSLT, windows service
Technologies Used: SharePoint (WSS), ASP.Net, web services
Technologies Used: ASP.NET, .Net 2.0, C#.NET, Web Services, XML.