- Over all 6+ years of experience with 5+ Years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM space that includes Development, Administration, Implementation, and Support experience.
- Around 1 year of experience in implementation of Salesforce LighteningComponents and Lightening Pages
- Good Expose working in Agile/Scrum methodology and the agile process.
- Good exposure on Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, Custom Objects and Standard Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, workflows&Approvalsand Sites.
- Experience in implementing of Lightening Components
- Experience in writing Apex Batch classes, Schedule Apex, HTTP Callouts, Dynamic Apex, Single e - mail methods, Mass e-mail methods, Test classes, Wrapper classes.
- Expertise in implementing the Security Model and Sharing Rules in Sales force.
- Experience in Data Import and Export using Data Import Wizard and Data Loader.
- Developed Custom Reports and Dashboards to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE, Force.com IDE and integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Experience in writing queries salesforce objects, using SOQL and SOSL.
- Well versed in analyzing of CRM business processes that include Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and merging management.
- Used Single Sign-On (SSO) settings to enable the user to login to various applications
- Recognized proficiency in business process mapping, requirement study for salesforce.com, defining the various specifications for application implementation, and client interaction for resolving concerns in Customer Relationship Management domain.
- On-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, SOAPWeb Services and third-party packages.
- Experience in TFS, HP QC Test management tools in writing of Unit test cases and Project Management.
- Experience in tracking of defects finding the root cause and fixing them.
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Involved in business requirement gathering, analyzing the requirement and documenting the requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, VisualForce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Security Controls and Sharing Settings and configured the Permissions sets based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX
- Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Setting up & customizing Service cloud console.
- Developing custom console components and integrating with console.
- Configuring Assignment rules & escalation rules for cases.
- Development &consumed SOAPand REST based web services.
- Created workflow rules, process builders, lightning flows to related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, and filed updates to implement business requirements.
- Involved in integration of Live Agent API and custom Email Services
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Webservice and Apex programming, Salesforce Service Cloud enterprise
- Developed Salesforce Lightning apps, components, controllers, handlers and events in the existing organization.
Confidential - Oakland, CA
- Analyzing application requirements and providing best feasible solutions.
- Implementing the requirements and preparation of technical documents.
- Administer the overall configuration, user management, customization, design and layout, data management, functionality of Salesforce CRM.
- Worked on Created Custom Objects, Fields, Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Batch Classes and Test Classes
- Created List views, Reports, Dashboards, Page layouts, Custom objects, custom fields, validation rules.
- Created picklists, dependent picklists, lookup, master-detail relationship, and formula fields on custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Have pleasant experience with DataLoader, Eclipse and ANT migration tool.
- Worked on data import and export using dataloader, import wizard and using Salesforce API's.
- Handled deployments between orgs and made all sandboxes sync with Prod org.
- Created various workflows to send emails, field updates, outbound messages
- Developed several Custom Reports&Dashboards to better assist managersandreport folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Migrated data to Salesforce database using Data Loader and completed the configurationsto Salesforce platform.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems
- Handled code migration from one org to another org effectively and taken care of all deployments to Production.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and testing In Agile methodology.
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts, which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Developed and deployed workflows, Reports, Approval processes using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom and Visualforce format.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions.
- Created Email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Used Change Sets to deploy code from sandbox to sandbox and production environment.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updatesto implement business logic.
- Configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on theneed in the organization.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Met with Business stakeholders for detailed requirements elicitation and gathered business requirements through various interviews, and meetings to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce CRM platform enhancement and initiatives.
- Developed, gathered and documented the business requirements of clients and stakeholders.
- Organized and validated the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
- Designed and maintained user roles, security, profiles, workflows, approval processes, and validation rules.
- Assisted in user acceptance testing (UAT) process including creating and validating UAT scripts and coordinating UAT process with users.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, page layouts, workflows, email templates, data fields, reports and dashboards according to the business need.
- Responsible for Creating the Validation rules for email and other custom fields.
- Maintained & enhancing visual layouts, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Deployed Salesforce meta-data between non-production and production environments using appropriate tools.
- Custom development using Apex and Visual Force Pages.
- Extensive experience on S controls, Visualforce pages and Page layouts according to the business requirements.
- Based on the business requirements, created multiple custom objects and fields (created lookup fields to maintain relationship between objects).
- Used ETL to extract files for the external vendors and coordinated that effort.
- Supporting BAT and UAT with testers.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex,Windows XP, Configure a salesforce Console, HP Quality Center, Oracle 11g, Toad, Visual Force Pages, XML, Security Controls.