- Extensive experience in management of Insurance and Financial Industry projects.
- Performed elaboration of viability study, suppliers contract, schedule, project plans, work - breakdown structure (WBS), Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and project deliveries follow-up goals.
- Management experience including business needs assessment, software development, IT deployment, program administration, operational analysis and development of web based applications.
- Excellent academic and project leadership skills in conjunction with my comprehensive experience has enabled me to work across organizations at all levels, from executives to functional teams and IT.
- Expertise in Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Management including definition, implementation and support.
- Excellent written communication, execution and presentation skills.
- Served as primary point-of-contact with the client.
Pega Deployment Manager
- Co-responsible for the internalization of concepts, definition of process, best practices and standards for Pegasystems’ products.
- Provide team leadership and support for customer engagements.
- Team lead for infrastructure and development environment (near shore and offshore).
- Main contact with Pegasystems Support.
- Support for international developers team.
- Participation in concept tests and dissemination of the platform to clients.
- Elaboration of dashboards for monitoring and performance analysis.
- Attending Multi Insurance Platform Project, assisting with execution of test, debugging and advises.
Senior Project Leader
- Responsible for supporting Group of Investors in the Real Estate Development Market, aiming at the restructuring of the business platform, project management and supporting decision analysis.
Enterprise Architecture Manager
- Sizing the project, involving planning, scope, definition of schedule and resources, implementing activities and managing teams to reach the objectives.
- Macro implementation plan;
- Charge of strategies alignment with Bradesco Bank Head Office.
- Integration between customer systems base from Insurance and Banking;
- Optimization of the organizational structure for better agility and business response.
Architecture & Strategic Alignment Manager
- Establishment of a Service Oriented Architecture, with definition of methodology, incentive strategy, polices and metrics of return of investment. From, the cost savings of approximately US $ 9 million, earning the e-Finance Award in the category of Integration System and, in 2010, in the category Integration and Reuse.
- Implementation of the JAVA development language and set of frameworks.
- Implementation of the Continuous Integration Platform, ensuring control in the system development cycle, quality, reuse and performance metrics of suppliers.
Research & Development Manager
- First Automotive Service with the updating of claims information online and streamlining the payment analysis and approval process.
- Use of the IBM Websphere Portal to create new content portals for the Insurance Group.
- Anti-Fraud System - Coordination and Definition of a Platform for Concept Management of Neural Network Systems and Predictive Analysis for Reducing Fraud in Automobile Insurance.
- Administration of the enterprise websites.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Webtrends monitoring suite for statistical analysis and measurement of the websites and services of the Insurance Group.
- Responsible for apply security policies, administration and vulnerability testing of Boavista Internet Banking Site.